Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Jobs For Engineering Genius - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs For Engineering Genius (4040 Views)

Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / Vacancies For Engineering Grad. / A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Rhino5dm: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
Odikwa serious ooo. You guys are highly unimpressive to put it mild. Honestly, i wouldn't hire ANY of the above for the fact that NONE has shown any capability to implore his IQ.

What most of you are do, is to read the preceeding post, copy, modify and paste. Here is an opportunity to to show case what you can do and all you can come up with is just half-line espression of yourself? Cant believe. . That!

To start with Autocad is a worthless package without any plug-ins or Add-in. I expect by now, so many uploads, snap shots, web page, youtube attachments, facebook page or whatever will enable you stand out of the rest. Guys drop some design or project expression you have participated in, attach models and programs you "invent" to start with. Am losing my patience with all these 'post'
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by myhope1(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2011
Agu malachy
AUTOCAD certified.
Facility manager GTBank,lagos region.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by babe5120: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2011
ur job is a lie. even if its true cook it in a very big pot and eat it. u want play on the desperation of Nigerian graduates
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by pekmide(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2011
@ Lagishan,

Mechanical Engineering
AUTO CAD
PDMS
PMBOK
Sharepoint

Is PMBOK a software and tell me one major engineering design software you have done with share point .

@ Babes5120,

Thank you.

To all, I was expecting something like th profile below

[b]Mechanical Engineer Sample Profile.
[/b]
• Ability to perform Hydraulic Calculations for Pipe Sizing and Pump Selection using The Simple Hydraulic Calculator, Pipe Flow Expert, Pipe Flow Wizard, and Hydraulic Analyzer of Sprinkler Systems(HASS).
• Aveva certified PDMS user, Ability to use Plant Design Management Systems (PDMS) for Modeling Equipments, Pipes and Structures in Process Plants
• Ability to use AutoCAD, including add-ons like Bentley Auto-Plant, Cassio Systems.
• Ability to use Solidworks and or Alibre for Modeling Products for Manufacture

I used Staad Pro to analyze the mast on which I mounted a wind turbine unit during my final year project.

However, I implore you to be honest, if you don't have it, you cannot give it, but you can start to stock it up. It is not too late to develop yourself make it easy for the employer to employ those who are prepared for the opportunity.

Thank you.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by pekmide(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2011
Electrical Guys please check your emails, we are still working on Mechanical Guys and Chemical Guys. Civil guys, we are looking for someone who can use a Building Information Modeling (BIM) software not just the basic stuffs you are posting here

Thanks
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by dolipop(f): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2011
A System Engineering undergraduate with proficiency in

Mathematica
Matlab
Autodesk Inventor
Solid Edge
Programming in C# and a very fast learner.
Email doollyyporpor@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by abdera2: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2011
I am an electrical engineer. Very good with Proteus Professional for electrical circuit design and Fairly good with Microsoft Visio
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by moses79(f): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2011
Yeap
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Toomaxi(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2011
i am an electrical/electronic engineer, good with Proteus Professional for electrical circuit design and simulation ,AUTOCAD, WORKBENCH, MIDE51, READ51 ,and a beginner in vb.net.
affliatemax@gmail.com[08063644518]
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by sodiq345: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2011
I AM A FRESH GRADUATE OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. PROFFICIENT IN THE USE OF PCB WIZARD (for printed circuit board design) , LIVE WIRE,CIRCUIT MAKER. design softwares. my phone no: 07032320268, e-mail: kayode.damola@yahoo.com I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. THANKS.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by oluijaola(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2011
How much is the salary
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Kok4: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2011
I
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by buyevery: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
MOFIKOYA ADESOLA, CIVIL ENGINEER, CAN USE THESE SOFTWARES:
- ORION
-AUTOCAD
-STAAD
- RCD
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Ihategirls(m): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2011
Great post. Goodluck
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by seun1ng: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
Hi,am versed in the use of AUTOCAD,an agricultiral engineering graduate, my e-mail address is seun1ng2002@yahoo.com, 08063493449
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by flange: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2013
Kok4: I hold B.Eng in Agric. Engineering,proficiency in OFF-PIPE (use to analyze pipe stress and other things in Pipeline Installation) AUTOCAD

How can we get in contact with you its urgent
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by flange: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2013
There is an Urgent need for an engineer wit proficient skill in OFFPIPE engineering software
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by franicool: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
I am an Electrical engineer,Good with proteus professional software,AUTOCAD,MATLAB and basic knowledge of ETAP and primavera 9.email ID-franicool2k4@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by drpeppers(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hello,
I can use the following softwares:
Autocad
Simatic manager....step 7
Automation Lab
Fluid Sim
National instrument...circuit design
RS logix...allen bradley
Email: lanesteroy@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Hambassador: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Elect/Elect.
Am able to use Autocad to electrify a building nd also ability to read nd interpret an electrical machine/power connection.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2013
I'm a graduate of Civil Engineering Technology. I am an accomplished professional in building design and construction. I am a confident user of AUTOCAD. I can be reached via +2348036470470 or my email: nice.donmicky@gmail.com
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2013
I'm a graduate of Civil Engineering Technology. I am an accomplished professional in building design and construction. I am a confident user of AUTOCAD. I can be reached via +2348036470470 or my email: nice.donmicky@gmail.com
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by lekush(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2013
I'm a chemical engineer with knowledge of AutoCAD and internation certification in HYSYS and PDMS with experience in Upstream oil and gas (Design) and downstream oil and gas industry (field experience)
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
mickky222:
contact me
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Ifynoble100(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
I am a graduate of mechanical engineering: Good knowledge of AutoCAD 2D &3D, Good knowledge of MS Word, Good knowledge of Excel and power point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oxfam Nigeria Graduates & Non-graduates Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / I Need A Responsible Guy For A Relationship / Esso Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.