Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija (61978 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by agoodman(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Michella25:
Good radiance,
Jealous lover oshi angry

Good wetin?

1 Like

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by PrinceMajestic: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
CSTRR:
A whole miss Nigeria that openly claimed that she was sucked and fingered by a riff raff in less than 2 weeks in the house.

Yeye pikin.
Lol, abeg reduce the violence. Why you dey call am riff raff
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Sleekfingers: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Eleyi1:
I pity who go marry dis one, eleyi fit stab person for sleep

That's why it is better to settle any kinda quarrel with your partner, before sleeping in the same bedroom, eating her food. Most women act, before thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by okenwa216(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
She was not Obidient grin grin

Visit http://networknews24.com.ng/ for news
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by DSC7: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:
Ill track lost or stolen devicez at affordable pricez

There's a stolen phone i want to retrieve via tracking...

Can i ve ur digitzz?
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Trustedapparel(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ok

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by PrinceMajestic: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Antimarraige:
After sharing püssy and bobby

Beauty without brains lipsrsealed
the vagina suffers..
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by OKEMKPI: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
So puget time to be watching this BBN?
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by CSTRR: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, abeg reduce the violence. Why you dey call am riff raff
Na riff Raff na.

You no see the hair?.

Na him dey suck una queen.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by yusufmurry: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
If you like answer deputy Jesus, bad character no dey hide

Guys wey don date this one, go be like...
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by neighbourhud: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Beauty without good character...
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Okobola146: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Antimarraige:
After sharing püssy and bobby

Beauty without brains lipsrsealed
she just went and uselessness herself for the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by osazsky(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Eleyi1:
I pity who go marry dis one, eleyi fit stab person for sleep
since the inception of the programm which of the past female housemates are happily married..u think they dont know the kind of people they select for the show...no be for codedruns or sexify them for they select housemate..wat is a decent girl doing in bb9ja u want them to make lose...all of them will end up as single mothers is the path they choose and I see nothing wrong in it cuz I dont interfere with people personal life style cuz man is a rational beign

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by DSC7: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

Call or whataapp me

Will do that...
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by yusufmurry: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dreambeat:
Beauty with no brain. How dem make this one miss Nigeria sef

Bruh, you no sabi again? Clitocurrency

1 Like

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by osazsky(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Where harlots gather in the presence of men,the virgina suffers

NEO

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by yusufmurry: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Are you really sure she’s ugly?

She's very ugly
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by shineeye1: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!
The next to be disqualified is the so-called big brother naija misadventure
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by EmekaA125(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
She called for it. Sad
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Confirm4real(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Unknown fans over to you grin

Just watch very soon unknown fans will buy her Benz...and we know how it would come.

Clito...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
She's not trained she deserved to be disqualified
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by crackhouse(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:
Ill track lost or stolen devicez at affordable pricez
how much to track a phone
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
I don't know who ever told her that she can't be the winner of this season , all of them almost forgotten what they went there for .
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Femifasola: 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
kevoh:
Why do majority of BBN housemates always forget the number one goal of going to that house? Making more money! Asides the Ultimate prize of N100 Million, there's a lot of free money, free trips abroad to be won and a chance to market yourself but they often throw it away over petty things!
Usually the females most times. They're too emotional and can't handle little fame

1 Like

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by spinna: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Im not deep into watching this show but i happened to see this girl last week get face to face with another girl screaming..then she knocked off the other girl's cap. I was impressed by the other girl's composure and disgusted by this so called beauty's crudeness.

I saw that one..she deserves this before she go chook person for that house.

She has made history by leaving the house even before any eviction.. mumuistic mumu thing.

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Ssddff: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is a lady that is wanted for robbery. Any tangible information that could lead to her arrest will be rewarded. She goes about luring guys and stealing their valuables.

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by omiolota1960(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Drink Responsibly... you cant be spending 1.2M monthly on skin care and you cant control yourself..class is not about the money you spend but how you carry and manage yourself

3 Likes

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Femifasola: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okobola146:
Most of the babes in this year's show are fokn ugly and childish
Is this picture from where bro?
Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by GeneralBuhari: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
I'm so happy that Big brother acted so fast.

That stupid girl called beauty can kill.

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by Clashy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin
Confirm4real:
Unknown fans over to you grin

Just watch very soon unknown fans will buy her Benz...and we know how it would come.

Clito...

1 Like

Re: Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija by meobizy(f): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Thank God. She dragged the position in the mud. Miss Nigeria winners are supposed to be decent, elegant and role models to young girls. Her crass behaviour was reminiscent of beauty queens from mushroom pageants. At least she was the most beautiful female this year. Groovy admitted it.

It shocked me that she was a full Hausa woman. I always assumed she was from a minority northern tribe. Since when did Hausa people get so liberal? Sha, she grew up in Rivers State so I understand.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.