Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Bet Going Wrong, What Can You Make Of This? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet Going Wrong, What Can You Make Of This? (422 Views)

Football Live Bet Going On. / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) / Love To Bet? Join Us Now.(closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet Going Wrong, What Can You Make Of This? by meedoLock(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
If I didn't see it, would have thought den winch this guy o shocked shocked

Epp me check, abi I no see am well, same Arsenal?

If you can stake this bet, then you can believe that insecurity will end before this current govt park their load; or you bet that Nigeria would work under this suicide constitution. undecided undecided

Re: Bet Going Wrong, What Can You Make Of This? by tobillionaire(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
How can someone play this league lifting?

1 Like

Re: Bet Going Wrong, What Can You Make Of This? by lilvicky68(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
Omo.. abi Ronaldo and messi dey play for Arsenal?

2 Likes

Re: Bet Going Wrong, What Can You Make Of This? by lolu2019: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
He is going to cash out some cash.

1 Like

Re: Bet Going Wrong, What Can You Make Of This? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
He don collect loan from shark app.By the time he default in payment and the Chinese begin call him contact one by one to defame am he go come here to seek advice whether to sue or not pay back.

3 Likes

Re: Bet Going Wrong, What Can You Make Of This? by rickpat(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
money miss road

2 Likes

Re: Bet Going Wrong, What Can You Make Of This? by Abfinest007(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
Editing even arsenal won't play it

2 Likes

Re: Bet Going Wrong, What Can You Make Of This? by robinso01(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
I am an arsenal fan. This guy just put his/her money on fire.
Re: Bet Going Wrong, What Can You Make Of This? by meedoLock(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
robinso01:
I am an arsenal fan. This guy just put his/her money on fire.

I tire o. But some people are already ok and have some money surplus to requirement hence, this crazy stake
Re: Bet Going Wrong, What Can You Make Of This? by robinso01(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
meedoLock:

I tire o. But some people are already ok and have some money surplus to requirement hence, this crazy stake

Someone that's not well fed won't dare play this kind of bet at all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Winners Diary / Today Website To Stream All EPL Matches For Free Here / My Melbet App Is Showing Not Available For Ur Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.