Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

SWAGA Dismisses Peter Obi, Says 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu, Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SWAGA Dismisses Peter Obi, Says 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu, Atiku (1986 Views)

Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso / Peter Obi Slams Tinubu, Says 2023 Presidency Is Not The Turn Of Anybody / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SWAGA Dismisses Peter Obi, Says 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu, Atiku by Rugaria: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
He is a snake.

Many people didnt like Atiku and Tinubu cos of their desperations, there is a fear among the people that the desperate individuals has their hidden agenda hence the desperation to get to Aso rock coupled with the muslim-muslim ticket fiasco from Tinubu.
Also these two are corrupt as hell with an unfathomable desire for wealth.

As for PO, he is a lucky candidate who cashed out from PDP and APC follies,
If Osinbajo or Amaechi were to be APC candidates, PO wouldnt have enjoyed this popularity.

As a governor, he did nothing in Anambra and was a complete failure who tell lies to get his way, but instead of the "its my personal ambition" people, let us just give it to PO.

This is what PO is enjoying from other regions except SE that are solidly behind him.

As for me, i'll wait till campaign and see what each candidate have to say before i cast my vote, but if no one makes any reasonable comment then Obi has my vote

This is wrong!
Apart from not proving why you called him a "Snake", you are also insinuating that he did nothing in Anambra, which is total nonsense.
Anambra does not have the kind of finances that Lagos can boast of, but Obi worked! Go and check out the schools, hospitals, roads.

Peter Obi put up a University Teaching Hospital from scratch to finish at Awka and equipped most hospitals in the state. He helped maintain Ngiges legacy on road constructions, that has made Anambra state the state with the best network of rural roads in Nigeria before Obiano.., go and verify..He worked in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: SWAGA Dismisses Peter Obi, Says 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu, Atiku by Donclaracuzo: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
2 by 2 shops you call it and they buy off the shops from you and buy your water side and sand fill it to it a business hub. Income generates in the whole 2 by 2 shops in Alaba international market in a month is 10 times higher than what your flutterwave makes. Your wish is to cause crisis in Lagos so that you can go and loot those millions of goods stocked in those your assumed 2 by 2 shops.

mike8804:
is it your 2 by 2 shops and fake products couple with hard drugs you meant! Only flutterwave will match all your tribal networth
Re: SWAGA Dismisses Peter Obi, Says 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu, Atiku by Qtrpst4: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Do you have money to buy back the lands and houses we built in Lagos? When people get talk sapa mah wan talk

If obi win, gather your family come make una oppose am

mike8804:
things will start taking effect soonest and you guys will know you road back to your erosion fested land! All your insults will be replied accordingly, OBI can never and will never win

Re: SWAGA Dismisses Peter Obi, Says 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu, Atiku by Dapson73(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Peter Obi is a big force.
Though, i dont like him but I really want him to win so those two desperados could retire in peace and give rooms to the likes of Amaechi or Osinbajo in 2027

To those who feel his popularity is only on twitter is yet to understand the wave that is coming, make campaign start lets see if his popularity is only on SM

No reason Osun election o, no be the Labour party deh bring the force but the candidate

Independent candidate wants to win presidential election in Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: SWAGA Dismisses Peter Obi, Says 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu, Atiku by Sunday2021: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Atiku the silent winner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come And See What APC Has Caused!!!! / PDP Kills INEC Official Over Labour Party Victory In Delta State / House Of Reps Committee Meets Nnamdi Kanu " As Nigeria Government Shows Remorse"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.