Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani (36868 Views)

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by nairavsdollars(f): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

The South-West Agenda for Asiwaju (SWAGA 2023) on Sunday said former Kaduna Central Senator, Shehu Sani overreached himself over his latest comment about the acceptability of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s presidential aspiration in the northern parts of the country.

Sani, while reacting to the endorsement of Tinubu’s candidacy by the Northern Alliance Committee last week had dared any northerner to paste Tinubu’s posters in the North and see the consequences.

He wrote on his Twitter page “Our Dear Jagaban, any northerner who comes to Lagos and declares his support for your presidential goal, tell him to paste your poster in the front of his house first. Yours Brotherly.”

However, speaking in a chat with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Hon. Bosun Oladele, National Secretary of SWAGA said Shehu Sani should work more on reality than playing politics on social media.

He said “If he is saying that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as a brand and as a politician is not acceptable to northerners, I think he missed the point. The question we should ask him is, is it the right time to paste posters? Has campaign for 2023 general election started? What we are doing at the moment is just sensitisation and advocacy”.

“ As a matter of fact, there is no candidate in the history of Nigerian politics that has gone this far. Where we have gone as SWAGA in South-West Nigeria, no other person has done it. In the entire country, there is no presidential aspirant that has gone round these places I have mentioned like SWAGA did”.

“So, with all due respect, Shehu Sani is jumping the gun. He should work more in reality than on social media. Social media has its place in politics but you will agree that as the saying goes, there are no polling booths on social media”.

“So, Shehu Sani should wait until it is time to paste posters. When it is time for doing that, he will see northerners pasting posters for Asiwaju and Shehu Sani will be shocked”.

“If he wants to find out how popular Asiwaju is, let him take a walk with in Kano or Kaduna. If he likes, let him bring out his proposed presidential candidate so we can see if he has a better pick”.

“But the kind of acceptance Asiwaju is enjoying even in northern Nigeria right now, I doubt if anybody will enjoy it, the latest being the endorsement by Northern Alliance. What we started by calling Asiwaju out to contest, he has answered the question. He said I won’t turn my people down but that consultation continues”.

“The clamour is high and he has seen that he has to yield to the voice of the people. He also said that President Buhari is still on seat and he wouldn’t want to distract him. Don’t forget that the house of Muhammadu Buhari in Nigeria today, Asiwaju was the chief engineer in building it. He wouldn’t pull down the house or rock the boat. He is fully in support of President Buhari but he told us he won’t turn down our request. Shehu Sani in his efforts to stay on social media overreached himself” Oladele said.
https://independent.ng/tinubus-posters-you-cant-win-election-on-swagaswaga-tells-shehu-sani/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
2023 Is in trouble

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by BigSarah(f): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tinubu 2023

Insha Allah

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Hashabiah: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kano and Kaduna will accept any corrupt person, and to me, that one doesn't count in terms of popularity . Asiwaju and his SWAGA ruffians should go on their knees and beg God to forgive them for what they did to Nigerians during the EndSars protest.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Frigga13: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
This Yoruba people like whining themselves

Na swaga paste Tinubu posters for every corner for Lagos .. and Yoruba land .. some swaga is saying campaign never start

Swaga wetin happen ? Campaign never start for North but e don start for southwest.

Swaga wey Na their social media be their domain .. now the call out shehu Sani on top tweeter matter

Which part of the North is celebrating Tinubu bikonu?

Swaga responds sounds too empty emotional and defeatist
Not an encouraging one for a Yoruba god

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by AntonVince: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
In sane climes, this toad-eyed, age-cheating thief would be apologizing to Nigerians for the role he played in enthroning this satanic regime that has totally grounded our dear country but here he is insulting us with his greed-driven wild-goose-chase of a presidential ambition.

Your doom beckons, all of you shameless thieves seeking to extend your Lagos looting empire to our coffers in Abuja.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by EmirGold(m): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Help me tell human eaters from beerfraud land that their wailing here on nairaland can't stop yoruba man from contesting come 2023, they should stop their wailing and stop acting like a fool
SWAGA23 i stand

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tinubu is going nowhere.

North play Regional Politics not Party Politics. North won't leave a Muslim northern candidate of PDP and vote One Tinubu from God knows where.

Why did PDP win Kano Governorship election in 2019 if North play party politics? Tinubu's major hope.

Just relax, wait and watch. Tinubu will fall like a pack of cards.

Mark my words..

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by helinues: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
The South-West Agenda for Asiwaju (SWAGA 2023)

See this mischievous people, why adding for Tinubu with the SWAGA?

Is SWAGA about an individual or about the region.

Enough, we no swallow this bunkum

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by WonderManly(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
You see...

2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by bolaayenimo: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Is it the same Shehu Sani that El-Rufai reduced from senator to mere blogger?

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Not only social media! Gone are the days election is won free and fairly in Nigeria, except you decides to play dirty or by the grace of the Almighty!

Tinubu had a taste of his own medicine in Edo!

Winning election or not will not stop the truth! Shehu Sani simply told you the truth!

Have Your supporters from the North started pasting your posters in front of their houses

That's the issue!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by seunmsg(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Shehu Sani doesn’t deserve a response in my opinion. SWAGA should have ignored the attention seeking blogger.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by kettykings: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
The beautiful thing about 2023 is that Buhari will be an unbiased empire, inec has no responsibility to deliver any candidate for Buhari but to continue the good work which they started in Anambra

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
seunmsg:
Shehu Sani doesn’t deserve a response in my opinion. SWAGA should have ignored the attention seeking blogger.
Show us Tinubu's poster in front of your house!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
By now Igbos in this forum should have known their real enemy...

Igbos No. 1 enemy in Nigeria is Yoruba.. 95% of all these usernames casting IGBOS here are Yorubas.

They said that OUK or ROCHAS are unqualified but if another good performed Igbo leader should declear his intention to run 2023 presidential race, they will still cast the person.

On last presidential election northerners never attacked Igbo dominated zone for voting their choice, Only yoruba did that.

Any Igbo that still sees Northerners as thier No1 enemy na mumu.

Igbos should learn how to support their own.. No politician is a saint.

Copied

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by vedaxcool(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
I am pained that they responded to such a low life nonentity without a career or a direction in life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by seunmsg(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Show us Tinubu's poster in front of your house!

When it is time, I will paste it in front of my car.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
seunmsg:

When it is time, I will paste it in front of my car.
So why are you attacking Shehu Sani

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by seunmsg(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

So why are you attacking Shehu Sani

How did I attack the attention seeking blogger?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
seunmsg:

How did I attack the attention seeking blogger?
You are still attacking him!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by seunmsg(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

You are still attacking him!

Stop wasting my time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by PressMyButton: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Not only social media! Gone are the days election is won free and fairly in Nigeria, except you decides to play dirty or by the grace of the Almighty!

Tinubu had a taste of his own medicine in Edo!

Winning election or not will not stop the truth! Shehu Sani simply told you the truth!

Have Your supporters from the North started pasting your posters in front of their houses

That's the issue!
Which Edo are you wailers always talking about?
Did you see Tinubu in Edo state caimpaigning?.. The only thing Tinubu did was appear on video to solicit support for Ize iyamu. He was not on ground in Edo. It was only Osho baba single handedly caimpaigning for pastor ize yamu in Edo. If Tinubu had landed in Edo, it would have been game over.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
seunmsg:

Stop wasting my time.
Jeroh! You never paste Tinubu poster for your house still come here dey insult Shehu Sani wey dey right!

If to say na someone from outside the country read your ranting now them go think say na Nigerians no dey educated not knowing that it's only a section of the country that's Iike that due to quoter system! cheesy grin

33 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by hisexcellency34: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin grin
PressMyButton:

Did you see Tinubu in Edo state caimpaigning?.. The only thing Tinubu did was appear on video to solicit support for Ize iyamu. He was not on ground in Edo. It was only Osho baba single handedly caimpaigning for pastor ize yamu in Edo. If Tinubu had landed in Edo, it would have been game over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
PressMyButton:

grin grin so Tinubu must be present to win. interesting! cheesy cheesy grin

Where you dey You deserve an award for the clown of the year! grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by DEROX: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Tinubu is going nowhere.

North play Regional Politics not Party Politics. North won't leave a Muslim northern candidate of PDP and vote One Tinubu from God knows where.

Why did PDP win Kano in 2019 if North play party politics? Tinubu's major hope.

Just relax, wait and watch. Tinubu will fall like a pack of cards.

Mark my words..
check abiola 1993 election and you will understand what will play out

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by vedaxcool(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin so Tinubu must be present to win. interesting! cheesy cheesy grin

Where you dey You deserve an award for the clown of the year! grin
[/s]

The sad part of being an icob is how easy any nonentity can sway you with their opinions:
https://www.nairaland.com/4027212/senator-shehu-sani-question-secessionists#60039199

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by FarahAideed: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
A Member of SWAGGA calculating 2023 Permutation

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani by hisexcellency34: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin grin
FarahAideed:
A Member of SWAGGA calculating 2023 Permutation

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.