Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others (15459 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results / PDP Demands Cancellation Of Presidential Poll Results In Yobe, Zamfara, Borno, N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by ibechris(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
blaise26abj:

You are right . Lagos is a very stressful place to live in . Very rowdy disorganized place . What I don’t get is this ? Do people know what Lagos generates internally and the corresponding development Lagos should have by now ? A man sits and gives lagosians crumbs and they feel they are developed . It’s a shame

Because they are brainwashed and don't seem to see that.

They shout IGR every day...as if they are the ones paying the taxes.

An average business man in Lagos pays close to 3 different taxes and instead of giving kudos to those that pay these taxes, they are shamefully praising a criminal whose only occupation is to collect and siphon out of the country for his children.
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by rippa(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Even falseprophet1 can testify to what I'm saying. Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today and he's willing to take Nigeria to greater heights from good roads,power, housing, refineries,basic amenities, just to mention a few.

My fellow youths and elders, don't be deceived by the sweet and empty promises of Peter Obi.

My fellow youths both young and old, let's give Tinubu a chance to make this country better.

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked
Where u in Lagos between 1999 to 2007?
Lets start from there
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Slynation(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Even falseprophet1 can testify to what I'm saying. Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today and he's willing to take Nigeria to greater heights from good roads,power, housing, refineries,basic amenities, just to mention a few.

My fellow youths and elders, don't be deceived by the sweet and empty promises of Peter Obi.

My fellow youths both young and old, let's give Tinubu a chance to make this country better.

Vote Wisely

Did you see Peter Obi in this post, I don't think you have sense, APC is having internal crisis but your only problem is Peter Obi...!! Nawa oO
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Abujason: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

So much sweet news coming from APC and Mr. now you see him, and now you don’t Tinubu.

A party built on lies and deception will eventually scatter. Now Nigerians have seen that they have nothing to offer except pain and suffering.
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by GenerationNext: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

With the help of tax payer's money.
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nothing will revive Kano comes 2023, boat Presidential and Governorship election they will fail, APC already campaign for themselves, bubu in Abuja doing as he likes because he knows he already done with Us, indirectly telling Tinubu to fight for what he want.
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Profine: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
That's why the Bible says "a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand"!
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by nkem1992: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
tomiwakeem:
do you mean tinubu that consumes more drugs than food? grin
He doesn't know That the primary is the highest bidder.
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Sunday2021: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
I watch when Tinubu was bragging that he had never lost an election. Now God will teach him that all power and glory belongs to God.
He was trying to compare himself with god.
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by 07kjb: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by AngelicBeing: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
ChangetheChange:
No more Buhari on the ballot in 2023
The Northerners are seriously Atikulating
APC the jihadist janja-weed blood thirsty terrorist Party die die die
Hahaha, let me add my prayer points.

Every Goliath of darkness, Pharoah of Darkness, Nebucadnezzar of Darkness, Herod of Darkness, satanic Strong-men and strong-women of darkness holding, manipulating the destiny of Nigeria, and that is causing pain, hardship,, kidnapping, ritualism, Blood shed in Nigeria, Rock of Ages, grind them to powder and dust in Jesus Name Amen. wink

Cc: Prophet sukkot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Frustration is very bad
See what frustration has done to this one
Manage ur health is very important
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Even buhari inside him, his not supporting tinubu coz his a disaster to this nation
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by socialjustice93: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
The massive defection that will hit apc by November ehnn..
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Coronavirus1: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Shame to you in your heart you know you are lieying.
Peter Obi is one billion times better than Agbado
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Laka2bor(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Emi lo kan
Only Lagos state vote cover all
E go soon clear
Make everybody chop breakfast
All those state didn't matter to who is not matter,it's 50/50
Everyone that reverse Nigeria destiny we be reverse too
2023 is not far
God shall deliver this country in Jesus name
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Tvoice: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Shattap abeg , is it the same Tinubu that brought this same plague or another wan , that old man should go and take care of his health, he will not last 3 months with Nigeria's problem on his head.
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Tosin67: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Na God go punish you....
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by OderaOdesigo: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/battleground-2023-like-osun-crises-threaten-apc-in-20-states/

Very typical of Vanguard! The owners can’t help themselves!! It’s now a no-holds barred typical IPOB propaganda newspaper.

Whenever I see headlines such as this, I suspect it’s VANGUARD newspaper of BUSINESS HALLMARK right away and I’m never disappointed.

Advise to all sensible person: when you see these headlines, which are meant to cause disaffection within the APC, scroll down to the bottom & if it is VANGUARD or BUSINESS HALLMARK, don’t even waste your precious time reading the junk!
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by babyboy4every1: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Tinubu made lagos what it is today or what did you just posted. A little research will do sir. Tinubu did not made lagos what it is sir. That's just a mere say. And tinubu emerged as the apc flagbearer doesn't mean he's capable. He bought his way in. Imagine dashing out 25 dollars for each delegate to win the ticket. I am from southwest and tinubu can never have my vote. Someone that jettisoned his home (Southwest) for the North. He failed to condemn the igangan fulani attack and the fire outbreak in ibadan, but can donate 50 million to kano victim during fire outbreak
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by vikiphy89(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Yes he was competent in sharing part of his bullion van proceeds to the delegates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Lagos Broke Its Own Laws On Deportation - Femi Falana / 18 Soldiers Get Death, Jail Terms Over Boko Haram / President Buhari's Easter Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.