Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others (15445 Views)

2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / Election Tribunal: Atiku To Challenge Kano, Kebbi And Nine Other States’ Results / PDP Demands Cancellation Of Presidential Poll Results In Yobe, Zamfara, Borno, N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by blazesam(m): 5:08am On Aug 08, 2022
APC have nothing to campaign with.. Peter obi is their top 10 agenda. Just for once discuss pdp

[s][s]
apache22b:
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Even falseprophet1 can testify to what I'm saying. Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today and he's willing to take Nigeria to greater heights from good roads,power, housing, refineries,basic amenities, just to mention a few.

My fellow youths and elders, don't be deceived by the sweet and empty promises of Peter Obi.

My fellow youths both young and old, let's give Tinubu a chance to make this country better.

Vote Wisely

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked
[/s]
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by BlessingDAMMY(f): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
I said it..
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by ATLIEN2027: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Fake Obi tuary Obi diots news.
These are the same Obi diots that said APC will be dead before 2022. The same fools later changed to Tinubu will never win the primary election.
The same delusional reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys are now hoping for trouble in APC camp to give hope to lying SOB Peter Obi- tuary.
Better get ready to wail and cry after Tinubu is sworn in next year as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by ugo2chukwu: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
They are shifting base to Atiku.

Northerners understand politics but they use it for selfish gains.

But their eyes go open when Peter Obi eventually become President in 2023.
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by fitinwell: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
SATANICALLY:
• Things fall apart in Kaduna, Kano, Ogun, Kwara, Imo, A’Ibom, Ekiti, Rivers,

Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara , others

Hopefully they don't recover from dis...

God is not Sleeping... He will fight ..
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by hohafrank(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
It is the beginning of APC down fall.By the time they are through,Tinubu and his be the only people left in APC.
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Splitmind: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Which bloody crisis? Abeg shut up with this nonsense. APC will continue to rule Nigeria whether you like it or not.
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
A party formed not based on any Ideology or common goal, but with the sole purpose of defeating an incumbent and bringing one man into power was never going to last after that objective has been achieved.

Buhari and the northerners have no use for APC any more. It has served its purpose to them. So now it’s time for the inevitable collapse. Asiwaju I’m the mud.

1 Like

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by SmellyNyash: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer. Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Even falseprophet1 can testify to what I'm saying. Tinubu single handedly made Lagos state what it is today and he's willing to take Nigeria to greater heights from good roads,power, housing, refineries,basic amenities, just to mention a few.

My fellow youths and elders, don't be deceived by the sweet and empty promises of Peter Obi.

My fellow youths both young and old, let's give Tinubu a chance to make this country better.

Vote Wisely

Oga old man, who is your fellow youth. Abeg they ur lane because we the sane youth has already make our decision period. Tinubu is old already jare
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by BluntCrazeMan: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
E don set..
That is the main ingredient for failure in Elections
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Gourdoinc(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Baba Emilokan is about to be taught Politics 101.
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Imo and Akwa-Ibom??! APC still exists in those states??!

Anyone flaunting or openly masquerading as APC member in the East and parts of the South South really has a strong mind!

1 Like

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Theunbothered: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:
If Tinubu was incompetent like the Obidient's always say, he wouldn't have emerged as the APC presidential flag bearer.

Somebody that bribed his way into the position by paying other candidates to step down. undecided

Think about it my fellow youths. The so called Obidient's and Peter Obi has nothing to offer this great Country except for propaganda and thuggery.

Tinubu that has MC Oluomo a known tout and thug as his main man in Lagos.

Failed civic education student. grin

You can't point to any major project Tinubu did during his 8 years as governor. Only to take credit for military rule and other governors projects to deceive illiterates.

Vote Wisely

Give which foolish Tinubu a chance?

Are you not tired of wasting many years of your life under corrupt and old fools who only want to loot Nigeria? angry
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Angelfrost(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Tinubu singlehandedly made Lagos?!! Like Singlehandedly?!!

Many of you are really stupid!!!
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by danietohbadt(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

And he paid some delegates 25k dollars, while some got less. Are you that so forgetful like your Agbado boss?
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Ororocelemi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
you can not be mentally stable with your write up, its obvious

apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Vivian16: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

God Almighty will not allow you enemies of the masses to have your way this time around, the same way you campaigned for Buhari that landed us in this mess is what you are still doing now, you want patriotic Nigerians who want to save this country from rot and decay to vote in an old, greedy, incompetent and desperate man because of your longer throat and stomach infrastructure Oga it will not work. Go and tell Tinubu that heaven and earth has rejected him. If he likes let him bring out all his loots Nigerians will help him to squander it but will still not vote him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Harmlesspill(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

You no get shame at all.
if he's competent as portrayed by you,why did he buy his way in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by ibechris(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

I was born in Lagos state 39 and half years ago.

I really do not think u know what u are saying.
If u know Lagos very well,u will not only accept the fact that Tinubu destroyed Lagos and still doing so till this day.

Lagos is one of the most unhealthy state to live in only if u know. Travel and see and stop saying what u don't know. LAGOS,during the time of late Alhaji Jakande was better and finer,livable,cordial and even development oriented than what u have today under the grip of Tinubu dynasty.

There wasn't Agbero,cultist and menace occasioned by his greed for power.

I am sorry to say this,I can't live in Lagos anymore because of how tiring and uneasy it has been in the past 22years. U can't drive without touts and all sorts of thugs on the major roads of the city.

If all this,is what u mean by development,pls travel outside Lagos and see what it means to live in a healthy environment.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by ATLIEN2027: 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Trash report. Day dreaming fools.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by ibechris(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Tinubu singlehandedly made Lagos?!! Like Singlehandedly?!!

Many of you are really stupid!!!

Leave them let them be lying to those who were not born in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by blaise26abj(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Subtle moves to shift support for PDP has started . The North fears Tinubu will implement restructuring despite assurances that he won’t . The decision of lagos to join the suit of Rivers regarding VAT is scaring them silly .
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Like he is currently making the country better by being APC leader? You're joking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

. VOTE FOR A DEAD MAN YOU MEAN ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by Honjoshy4u: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
APC is now officially Action Congress
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by duality(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
They simply want to install another nother.

APC failed from day one. Therefore, these defections is not based on patriotism.
They want to run to PDP

Please Vote Obi. Vote Labor Party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by blaise26abj(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
ibechris:

I was born in Lagos state 39 and half years ago.

I really do not think u know what u are saying.
If u know Lagos very well,u will not only accept the fact that Tinubu destroyed Lagos and still doing so till this day.

Lagos is one of the most unhealthy state to live in only if u know. Travel and see and stop saying what u don't know. LAGOS,during the time of late Alhaji Jakande was better and finer,livable,cordial and even development oriented than what u have today under the grip of Tinubu dynasty.

There wasn't Agbero,cultist and menace occasioned by his greed for power.

I am sorry to say this,I can't live in Lagos anymore because of how tiring and uneasy it has been in the past 22years. U can't drive without touts and all sorts of thugs on the major roads of the city.

If all this,is what u mean by development,pls travel outside Lagos and see what it means to live in a healthy environment.
You are right . Lagos is a very stressful place to live in . Very rowdy disorganized place . What I don’t get is this ? Do people know what Lagos generates internally and the corresponding development Lagos should have by now ? A man sits and gives lagosians crumbs and they feel they are developed . It’s a shame

1 Like

Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by skywalker240(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

Tufiakwa you're not a youth

The youths reject you

We will rather Vote OBI-dently or get Atikulated or Sowore instead of voting that calamity installation app
Re: Crises Threaten APC In Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi, Yobe, Zamfara, Others by MasterKernel: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
apache22b:

Vote Wisely

We won't vote evil.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Activists Remember MKO Abiola Who Died 17 Years Ago / Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense / Rivers Assembly Admits Members Re-elected During Rerun Elections - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.