Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) (24587 Views)

Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by OgwuEgo: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2022
Your opinion don't matter
SmartPolician:
I hate half-shoes embarassed
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Your opinion don't matter

So why did you reply me? undecided
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Fadafada231(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Indispensable85:

Is Wike in charge now in PDP?

Lol he is bad boy
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by anjolaoluwa17o: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2022
I hate half-shoes I hate half-shoes ...
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Jack500: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nice.

Meanwhile this is ebonyi below. I hope Ipob Terrorist doesn't target them for attack

Why is this not on front page already?

Create a thread for this and call the mod to push to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Castino236: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Faber:
Nothing is cooking...
Two men used and dumped by Fulani. APC used one wipe nyash...PDP used one play ping pong. Wetin they did Wike, is the more you look, the less you see.

Deep down Atiku, he will never forgive Wike for bullying Peter Obi, out of PDP. Wike went to Anambra state and was attacking Peter Obi, telling Anambra delegates not to waste their votes. Anywhere he went he insulted Peter Obi. Peter Obi come leave PDP for them. Atiku wanted Obi again as running mate, they never envisaged he will be pulling crowd by now.

So Atiku no dey happy with Wike. That's why he accused him of monetizing the primaries and causing the crisis in PDP right now
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Applegirl22:
na Obi supporters people i dey pity for here pass, their Obi is close
Pity what Nigeria and Nigerians collectively will go through if Obi doesn't win the election.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Allisgud: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
See him abakaliki dressing,facecap for jalabia,gorvnor no fit this man
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by chrisxxx(m): 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
floss:

So if person tell you try get sense...d person don insult you be that
It is not. Now I realise! In that case your father needs to get sense.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Papichulostunne(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Obobs see that giant for the end.
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Faiththatworks(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Slimmy19:

�������
Without the support of federal might
Apart from South West,tell me a region Tinubu can boast of winning if they were given a level playing ground
Even in the Southwest region,Tinubu can't boast of 70% vote in a free and fair election

I have a feeling Tinubu will come 3rd come 2023

Only a political novice will think any of these 4 politicans will more than 2 zones in these election.
All Asiwaju needs to do is make sure he's able to get very close to anyone who wins in any state apart from the south east.
The North Central will be the battlefield for this election,that's where the winner will emerge from.
The North West will be a straight battle between Atiku and Kwankwanso,while the North East will be a straight fight between Atiku, Kwankwanso and Asiwaju.
The North Central is where Asiwaju, Atiku and maybe Obi will have a showdown,and they will decide who will rule Nigeria.
Kwankwanso holds the key to enthroning Atiku as the president of Nigeria,if he decides to step down for Atiku,it will be another Tambuwal moment for Southerners.
All Asiwaju needs to do is stay very close to the whoever wins in the 5 zones outside the South-east and I believe it's doable.
That's why an Obi's presence in the South-east is very good for Asiwaju.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Slimmy19: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Faiththatworks:

Only a political novice will think any of these 4 politicans will more than 2 zones in these election.
All Asiwaju needs to do is make sure he's able to get very close to anyone who wins in any state apart from the south east.
The North Central will be the battlefield for this election,that's where the winner will emerge from.
The North West will be a straight battle between Atiku and Kwankwanso,while the North East will be a straight fight between Atiku, Kwankwanso and Asiwaju.
The North Central is where Asiwaju, Atiku and maybe Obi will have a showdown,and they will decide who will rule Nigeria.
Kwankwanso holds the key to enthroning Atiku as the president of Nigeria,if he decides to step down for Atiku,it will be another Tambuwal moment for Southerners.
All Asiwaju needs to do is stay very close to the whoever wins in the 5 zones outside the South-east and I believe it's doable.
That's why an Obi's presence in the South-east is very good for Asiwaju.
God bless Nigeria

You should have an understanding that South East and South South always vote similar candidates
Among the 3 candidates,Tinubu is the most disadvantaged
Atiku have 2 regions where he could get reasonable votes
Obi has 2
Tinubu has 1

The North Central will be a deciding factor really
But where Obi and Atiku can boast of 70 to 80% votes in respective regions
Can Tinubu boast of same??
Considering south west voting pattern

North Central will favor a person who has most votes from his stronghold more

In the whole of North Central,Only Kwara state will be an assurance for Tinubu

The rest will be open for everyone

With the right publications,i see Peter Obi causing an upset

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun / APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary / Osinbajo Visits Super Eagles Training Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.