Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London (58188 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by lagosrd: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2022
Father of million babies
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by SugarGirl44(f): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2022
Seems obo and wiz are competing with each other not just in music, but also as the better impregnator.
Wiz too is about to welcome his 4th child.
Sure davido is already sourcing for the next vagina to invade cos he can't let wiz beat him at any game.
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Lugianostar(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2022
2baba go learn work where Davido dey o?
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by UptownVibes(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2022
NigeriaB:

Sophia, Chioma and Amanda met Davido when they were still virgins
Hmmm. You don talk another one.. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by DSoj(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2022
This guy don pass 2face o
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by nedekid: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Women shaa.
This davido has successfully turned 4 promising but long throat :oladies into tokumbo, seconds hand, old garment.
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by omooba969(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2022
NigeriaB:

Sophia, Chioma and Amanda met Davido when they were still virgins

2 Likes

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by kingthreat(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Get money oO
This women don’t care what happens as long you have money to give them an easy life

I swear. One small time runs girl took in for my guy before he married. She no dey disturb am. Just give me monthly 100k
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by kingthreat(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2022
anewchapter:
hiv is no longer like it used to be. With drugs you can give birth and multiply grin grin grin grin

Exactly but if one is in Nigeria, or anywhere it is advisable to keep your status secret. The society will always judge.

1 Like

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2022
This guy is an untamed dog.
He practically dives in raw with everything on skirt.
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by AmazingELixir: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2022
grin

Davido is an all round cheerful giver....and yet only 2baba dey face the heat

4 kids 4 baby mamas..

2 Likes

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Caleycash(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
Get money oO
This women don’t care what happens as long you have money to give them an easy life
Exactly bro... the only quality a man should and must possess is having money!!!, I keep telling my Niggas!
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Jakumo(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Yankiss:
Hmm. Chioma can now see how Davido used and dumped her. That comes of trying to domesticate community prick. Davido thinks it's cute to keep scattering seeds everywhere. That's the more visible achievement now that has overtaken his music. grin grin

Davido seems to love all his children and is part of their lives. He can also afford to educate them all in the best schools anywhere. If the children are going to be protected, educated, and nurtured, does it really matter if their father likes upgrading his women just as he upgrades his cars?

Since Davido resides in Nigeria where he won't suffer financially from a divorce, he should be free to enjoy the fringe benefits of his fame and wealth, namely the privilege of partaking in a variety of tasty shaved red snapper as the mood dictates.

Any man who divorces his wife in the USA stands to lose HALF of his net worth to his estranged wife if she has evidence to show that her husband was frolicking with a girlfriend on the side. Fortunately, such legislative madness does not exist in Nigeria, thus enabling Oga Davido to replace his women with fresh new ones the minute they start to appear used, at no cost other than the bills relating to routine child support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by jimyjames(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2022
Microwhy:
Hypocrisy is truly a big deal..
This very beautiful Christian young girls see no wrong doing with polygamy. They say its baby mama and no religion head is addressing the issue of baby mama especially among Christians which is at its peak.
Very stupid people.
Can you point to anywhere in the Bible where they said polygamy is a sin?
Plus a person is a Christian only when he or she accept to be a Christian so don't force Christianity on anyone those girls are not Christians

1 Like

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Streetmovement(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Fertile rod nigga, he just dey distribute anyhow cool
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Kendollar696(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWxSvthLV0o

Davido's First Outing With His 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg99Yizg8NL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Uhmo... Davido blood strong!!! See resemblance!! uhmo buh the babe fine sha ooo
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by uptownemmygee(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Machala fourth child is still growing in the womb
OBO already has his in London.
And me still dey fear the word "I'm pregnant "
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by diggindeep: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWxSvthLV0o

Davido's First Outing With His 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg99Yizg8NL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tubaba made Davido an admin in the whatsApp group.

Wizkid typing...

1 Like

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by LollySeaSide: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2022
Antoeni:
From the Look of Things , I See Davido Overtaking 2Face
Davido don overtake 2face already na!
At 46, Tuface has seven children, one wife and two baby mamas.
At 29, Davido already has four children and four baby mamas, married to none! Davido achieved this feat in a space of just 7 years!!

1 Like

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by OKOATA(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Enkidu70:
How this Davido never carry HIV na im dey confuse me, because apparently e no dey use condom at all

Abi the thing dey fear money ni?
They use PREP, it's an injection you take, you can't have disease Lai Lai.
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Ancestortinubu: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Chroma is far better than your sisters who are married to one local mechanic in mushin.

quote author=Realmi post=115495046]if she like make she no leave....they have left her already grin[/quote]
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by LollySeaSide: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2022
OKOATA:
They use PREP, it's an injection you take, you can't have disease Lai Lai.
PrEP drugs actually reduces the risk of HIV infection but it's absolute.
You may be right. He can afford it.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by jidxin(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=OVB123 post=115491499]Father of many nations. This one go pass 2baba for child bearing.[/quote e never reach big wiz naa
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by shiwex: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2022
London no be Niger o....They will hold you for child support here.........
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by lusid: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2022
kingthreat:

I swear. One small time runs girl took in for my guy before he married. She no dey disturb am. Just give me monthly 100k
I'm thinking of having a babymama too
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Kokaine(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2022
Hmm... and none got legally married
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by lusid: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2022
Jakumo:

Davido seems to love all his children and is part of their lives. He can also afford to educate them all in the best schools anywhere. If the children are going to be protected, educated, and nurtured, does it really matter if their father likes upgrading his women just as he upgrades his cars?

Since Davido resides in Nigeria where he won't suffer financially from a divorce, he should be free to enjoy the fringe benefits of his fame and wealth, namely the privilege of partaking in a variety of tasty shaved red snapper as the mood dictates.

Any man who divorces his wife in the USA stands to lose HALF of his net worth to his estranged wife if she has evidence to show that her husband was frolicking with a girlfriend on the side. Fortunately, such legislative madness does not exist in Nigeria, thus enabling Oga Davido to replace his women with fresh new ones the minute they start to appear used, at no cost other than the bills relating to routine child support.

I'm thinking of having plenty babymamas
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Kokaine(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2022
lusid:
I'm thinking of having a babymama too
Why. Not good.
Get a good woman and settle down.
This baby mama thing is a regrettable action later. Dont let the internet confuse you. Build a relationship with love and affection with a well brought up God fearing lady and you will never regret it.
Dont be deceived. Behind the mask of a clown, lies a trail of tears. You are only seeing the part of life they want you to see. That is not what life is.
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Lanretoye:
People wey dey there come do like say them no see him...he is not bad anyway,but if na me dey born npandan like this them go say I am not responsible,as e be say na davido and wizkid e no mean anything.
Make service disrupt because of davido. Mke dem finish service 1st na..
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This guy is an untamed dog.
He practically dives in raw with everything on skirt.
Not practically anything, but anything with a clean and classy pussy..
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by juman(m): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2022
I think the most disciplined popular musicians in Nigeria are p square.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son / People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.