Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London (58194 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by juman(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2022
They should remember that fela kuti died of Aids.
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by tweenson(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2022
This one go pass tubaba owns oh
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Tegabadguy(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2022
i love this
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by HRMK: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS!!
BABY FACTORY O.B.O.
MORE STRENGTH TO YOUR THIRD LEG!IT IS NOW FOUR BABIES & FOUR BABYMAMAS!IT SHALL MULTIPLY AND VERY SOON TOO!!
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Mercury12(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Harmlesspill:
Why is everyone congratulating him?
I guess because it's Davido and not because getting every woman who crosses his path pregnant is okay, without marrying them or paying a dime on their heads!
You must be equal to all men.
see, evil is evil.
Enough of hypocrisy!
if he was an average nigerian you guys would have asked for his head in the pot

Like he pick them forcefully from the street and put his seeds in them?
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Redbishop(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2022
Khalid and daniella have sex under the duvet and amaka watches..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-6ModdOPGY
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Rechargeam247(f): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2022
Smh.
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by pepperdemzombie: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
sortaso:
Good man.

Not like some deadbeat fathers.
Do you know the meaning of deadbeat? He abandoned the child since pregnancy cos he wanted an abortion. She and Chioma were pregnant at the same time. Few months interval
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
ONE DOESNT NEED TO BE A WOMAN TO BE A HARLOT. HARLOTRY ALSO APPLY TO MEN, WITH THIS UNCIRCUMCISED PHILISTINE THAT GOES ABOUT HURTING WOMEN AS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A MALE HARLOT.
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by themanderon: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
He had with, he had with. What a shameless generation.
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Potbellyman(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Felix Liberty is the OG father of all Nations
His hit songs titles were names of his baby Mamas grin
he now a man of God

*Ifeoma
*Chichi
*Ngozi
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Dafungames: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Enkidu70:
How this Davido never carry HIV na im dey confuse me, because apparently e no dey use condom at all

Abi the thing dey fear moneoy ni?

If he carry HIV E go tell you? Abi na everybody wey get HIV dey look like skeleton
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Razy75g: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Enkidu70:
How this Davido never carry HIV na im dey confuse me, because apparently e no dey use condom at all

Abi the thing dey fear money ni?
lol
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by doshiyad1: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lanretoye:
People wey dey there come do like say them no see him...he is not bad anyway,but if na me dey born npandan like this them go say I am not responsible,as e be say na davido and wizkid e no mean anything.

Asin..... thats why we should hustle and make money for
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by streetsoldier1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Enkidu70:

Abi the thing dey fear money ni?

Shey you nor know say poverty worse pass HIV? HiV dey fear money join
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by ufotunang: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Davido nacking and bearing fruits everywhere..ok continue
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Nyascobar1414: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Caleycash:
Exactly bro... the only quality a man should and must possess is having money!!!, I keep telling my Niggas!

all these money money syndrome na for naija cos plenty peeps poor, wey youu go ft use money oppress dem.. If na UK wey most people dey comfortable, who for even send your money, nobody for even gv you face sef cos, house dem get, food them get, car dem get..work dey for them.. Unless say you be elon musk... Even woman sef get money..

So no too tok say na money

2 Likes

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by dreu2fine(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWxSvthLV0o

Davido's First Outing With His 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London (Photos, Video)
U try if na me I go do pass sooo women too fine

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg99Yizg8NL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Midas01: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
But if it's a woman you will know what to say and start calling her olosho... Abi ?

Bloody hypocrites.
WhatCanIsay:
A lot of celebrities de this WhatsApp group starting with Elon Musk. As far as he can take good care of them, what can I say?

Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Midas01:
But if it's a woman you will know what to say and start calling her olosho... Abi ?

Bloody hypocrites.

?
?
?
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by HltSong: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

all these money money syndrome na for naija cos plenty peeps poor, wey youu go ft use money oppress dem.. If na UK wey most people dey comfortable, who for even send your money, nobody for even gv you face sef cos, house dem get, food them get, car dem get..work dey for them.. Unless say you be elon musk... Even woman sef get money..

Useless speech from a broke ass.
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Microwhy: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
jimyjames:

Can you point to anywhere in the Bible where they said polygamy is a sin?
Plus a person is a Christian only when he or she accept to be a Christian so don't force Christianity on anyone those girls are not Christians
So pastors are making polygamy look like a sin.
Those girls are Christians either you like it or not.
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by jimyjames(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Microwhy:

So pastors are making polygamy look like a sin.
Those girls are Christians either you like it or not.
Every pastor is preaching what he thinks, but the so called Bible they preach from never condemned polygamy, you can't force those girls to be Christians or not it's their personal choice
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Wwwq: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Trappers
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by victorazy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
OVB123:
Father of many nations. This one go pass 2baba for child bearing.

It baffles me that these guys don't wear protection when sleeping with random women.
Anyway na aje kpako dey get gono
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Oyolohi24: 2:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Microwhy:
Hypocrisy is truly a big deal..
This very beautiful Christian young girls see no wrong doing with polygamy. They say its baby mama and no religion head is addressing the issue of baby mama especially among Christians which is at its peak.
Very stupid people.
Must you mentioned "Christian"? Is still better than killing people up and down cos of not belonging to your religion. Reason with your head and not anus next time pls.
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by vickydevoka(m): 4:53am On Aug 09, 2022
Yankiss:
Hmm. Chioma can now see how Davido used and dumped her. That comes of trying to domesticate community prick. Davido thinks it's cute to keep scattering seeds everywhere. That's the more visible achievement now that has overtaken his music. grin grin
Dump her? Lol
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Paulianfa(m): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2022
OVB123:
Father of many nations. This one go pass 2baba for child bearing.

Why dem dey knack without using condom nah?
Re: Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London by Caleycash(m): 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

when you're in Rome behave like Romans lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son / Majek Fashek's Family Seeks Financial Support To Fly Singer Home For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.