Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,894 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 (1660 Views)

Npower News August 8th 2022 / Npower News Nairaland Thread / FilmHouse Lekki Bring CV August 8th 12noon Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2023
According to Npower news today Tuesday August 8th 2023, the following Npower batch c beneficiaries;
1) Npower batch c beneficiaries unable to login into the Npower portal
2) Npower batch c beneficiaries with missing informations on their Npower portal
3) Npower batch c beneficiaries that their status changed from beneficiary to applicant
4) Npower batch c beneficiaries with invalid email and password when attempting to login into the Npower portal
5) Npower batch c beneficiaries with empty payroll on their Npower portal
6) Npower batch c beneficiaries with invalid account number in their payroll, where their NIN was mistakenly used as their account number.

Are to kindly remain patient till the migration process is done on the Npower portal, due to the system upgrade, accessing the Npower portal might be difficult, npower batch c beneficiaries are to please keep trying the Npower portal frequently, npower batch c beneficiaries faced with npower portal issues should kindly observe their Npower portal till the transition process is done, Npower batch c beneficiaries should not hesitate to let Npower know if the Npower portal issue persists.

Secondly according to Npower news, npower batch c beneficiaries being owed for three months and updated their Npower validation should kindly note that Npower apologize for their payment issues, they will receive their stipends duly, Npower batch c beneficiaries faced with this payment issue are to kindly exercise patience.

Lastly according to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries should note that January to July payment has not been initiated yet.
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by Thomasankara(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
[/color]bros ur hustling spirit tight,I hail you🙌[color=#770077]
ezenwaez:

According to Npower news today Tuesday August 8th 2023, the following Npower batch c beneficiaries;
2) Npower batch c beneficiaries with missing informations on their Npower portal
3) Npower batch c beneficiaries that their status changed from beneficiary to applicant
4) Npower batch c beneficiaries with invalid email and password when attempting to login into the Npower portal
6) Npower batch c beneficiaries with invalid account number in their payroll, where their NIN was mistakenly used as their account number.

Are to kindly remain patient till the migration process is done on the Npower portal, due to the system upgrade, accessing the Npower portal might be difficult, npower batch c beneficiaries are to please keep trying the Npower portal frequently, npower batch c beneficiaries faced with npower portal issues should kindly observe their Npower portal till the transition process is done, Npower batch c beneficiaries should not hesitate to let Npower know if the Npower portal issue persists.

Secondly according to Npower news, npower batch c beneficiaries being owed for three months and updated their Npower validation should kindly note that Npower apologize for their payment issues, they will receive their stipends duly, Npower batch c beneficiaries faced with this payment issue are to kindly exercise patience.

Lastly according to Npower news, Npower batch c beneficiaries should note that January to July payment has not been initiated yet.

1 Like

Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]bros ur hustling spirit tight,I hail you🙌[color=#770077]
Thanks
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by Razakki1: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2023
it's like Npower is paying you to spread false hope while they keep enriching themselves with beneficiaries salary.
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by promiseland245(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2023
Shut up!!! and appreciate the selfless effort.
Razakki1:
it's like Npower is paying you to spread false hope while they keep enriching themselves with beneficiaries salary.

1 Like

Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
ezenwaez:

Thanks
You are welcome
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by HrmOlolade(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
ezenwaez:

Hi
Whenever I want to login to my npower portal it always show invalid password or email and I tried resetting the password it shows no record found
Thanks
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
HrmOlolade:

Hi
Whenever I want to login to my npower portal it always show invalid password or email and I tried resetting the password it shows no record found
Thanks
Migration process ongoing on the portal when it is done you will be able to login.
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by HrmOlolade(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2023
ezenwaez:

Migration process ongoing on the portal when it is done you will be able to login.
Oh ok, thanks
I was scared they deleted my profile off npower
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2023
HrmOlolade:

Oh ok, thanks
I was scared they deleted my profile off npower
It is the transition process that is ongoing, you do not have to be scared.
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by HrmOlolade(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2023
ezenwaez:

It is the transition process that is ongoing, you do not have to be scared.
Alright thanks
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by Benard5050: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2023
HrmOlolade:

Hi
Thanks

Change ur email to small letters
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2023
Benard5050:

Migration process is ongoing on the Npower portal and not yet completed for some Npower beneficiaries hence the reason for the inability to login into your portal, it is no issue, the main criteria for payment is whether your validation records are with us.
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by HrmOlolade(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Benard5050:

It work, thanks so much
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by ThinkSmarter: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Do they have a plan for the beneficiaries?, they keep porting their data from one portal to the other.
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by Peak11(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by Peak11(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2023
ezenwaez:

Migration process is ongoing on the Npower portal and not yet completed for some Npower beneficiaries hence the reason for the inability to login into your portal, it is no issue, the main criteria for payment is whether your validation records are with us.
With less than two months to the end of the programme, is there any modality in place to pay the npower beneficiaries their outstanding stipends?
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2023
Peak11:
With less than two months to the end of the programme, is there any modality in place to pay the npower beneficiaries their outstanding stipends?
You will be paid.
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by Peak11(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
ezenwaez:
You will be paid.
How soon, sir?
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by Peak11(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
ezenwaez:

You will be paid.
A friend`s October stipend is still unpaid. Is there anything she need to do about it?
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Peak11:
A friend`s October stipend is still unpaid. Is there anything she need to do about it?
Tell your friend to send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618, I need to confirm if validation records are with us so that she can be taken off payment hold and cleared for payment.

1 Like

Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by Peak11(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
ezenwaez:

Tell your friend to send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618, I need to confirm if validation records are with us so that she can be taken off payment hold and cleared for payment.
I will inform her. Thanks.
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Peak11:
I will inform her. Thanks.
You are welcome.
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by CivilianJTF(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
ezenwaez:

2 to 3 months ago I was paid Nov/Dec, #60,000 but October wasn't paid sir. Any info sir
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
CivilianJTF:

2 to 3 months ago I was paid Nov/Dec, #60,000 but October wasn't paid sir. Any info sir
It is payment hold, would suggest you send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618

1 Like

Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by Mayorsky07(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
which one be selfless efforts. Selfless efforts una
promiseland245:
Shut up!!! and appreciate the selfless effort.
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by adeoyekay(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
ezenwaez:

Npower batch c2

My status changed from Applicant to beneficiary

And also from n creative to nknowledge

Please what is the way forward
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by adeoyekay(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
ezenwaez:

Beneficiary is okay as for the category it is a technical glitch keep observing your portal it will be reversed.
will I do another thumbprint again, as it showing finger print enrollment

And also my payroll is empty
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by adeoyekay(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
ezenwaez:

Leave thumbprinting.
ok thanks sir
Re: Npower News Today Tuesday August 8th 2023 by Iykeabc(m): 11:13am On Aug 24, 2023
Please is taking the test compulsory and also the thumb printing?. I haven't done the thumb print before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Job Opportunity ! / National Employment Training Scheme Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.