Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments (12676 Views)

Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President / Defection: APC Rejects Godsday Orubebe / Godsday Orubebe: PDP Is A Party Of Ungrateful, Sadistic People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by OkoYibo: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2022
Shattuck:
tinubu's children are buying properties worth millions in new York if tinubu performed so well they won't be in trump's new York even tinubu himself won't be in macron's france receiving treatment. If anyone decides to live in fashola's Lagos they have a right after all it was the nation former capital.

Here is Tinubu's son in Lagos. Show us Peter Obi's son in Anambra.
You fools think you have rights in Lagos but when they show you ata rodo now, you will start crying and locking your shops.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by caprini1: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2022
Ciscogod:

Personally . I think a younger Tinubu would have been a better option for the present day Nigeria
A much younger Tinubu would have been perfect,but honestly the current Tinubu needs to retire and take care of his health.
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Softmirror: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Track record because he was the one that did the job when FASHOLA Holmes was there or during the tenure of Ambode ....SMH @all these Politicians trying to be half smart because their pockets has been greesed by the bullion van drug suspect a.k.a BAT.

The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....let's vote wisely because we don't want to continue with a medical tourist as president in our leadership position!..Be guided.

Your NL moniker gave you away......feel free to vote yours.

Shouting doesn't mean you'll make a point FYI using Capital letters online is shouting....the point is Tinubu isn't the one that made Lagos the way it is ..credits should go to the people that did it not to him because he didn't during his tenure(8 years)....

@Seniorwriter

SENIORWRITER ARE YOU TRUELY INTO SCRIPT WRITING? I MUST TELL YOU THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T GO FAR BECAUSE YOUR RESPONSE DOESN'T SHOW ANY SIGN OF A MIND INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO BE A SCRIPTWRITER. ANYWAY, PETER OBI FINISHED WITH A THIRD CLASS AND HE IS NOT ASHAMED TO CONTEST..

2 Likes

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by bluediesel03: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That is why tens of millions of Nigerians will vote to elect and entrust Nigeria with Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most competent and most capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights!
Check my signature for freebies!
Please if you can separate Tinubus achievement from Lateef Jakande,Buba marwa,Fashola,Ambrose and Sanwo Olu,then I will begin to see reason to consider him.Please Apc Urchins has totally called all the past governors of Lagos state useless just to hype Tinubu.Imagine.
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Faposky95: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2022
i sometimes ask: what about the efforts and accomplishment of people like Great Awo, who after he died had the rains pour for 7 straight days...(even nature remembered him)

i see why we suffer...its simply because we have the brains that forget quickest...!!!

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by GoodLife4live: 11:38am On Aug 08, 2022
God1000:
So this Orubebe is now in APC.

He's supporting the wrong candidate

Peter Obi is the only credible candidate we have right now

Show us what he did in anambra... I want video documentary ... Not just written articles from Obidient...anambranians are suffering running down to Lagos like economical migrants daily.. why ? I thought you obidient said obi has turned anambra to Dubai... I didn't know it was all fake like your obituary third class degree holder from poor institution call unn... Anufia

2 Likes

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by GoodLife4live: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
bluediesel03:

Please if you can separate Tinubus achievement from Lateef Jakande,Buba marwa,Fashola,Ambrose and Sanwo Olu,then I will begin to see reason to consider him.Please Apc Urchins has totally called all the past governors of Lagos state useless just to hype Tinubu.Imagine.
Olodo .. tinubu layed the foundation for progressive Lagos... All the infrastructures built today in Lagos are. Inside the 25 years Lagos development plan written by Tinubu...

Lagos free trade zone
Lekki bridge
4th mainland bridge
Eko Atlantic,
Ilubinrin housing estate
Alaro City
Laspotech ikorodu
Lagos State teaching hospital
Lamata
Lasma
Lawma
Neighborhood watch
Vio
IGr
Lekki airport
Lekki seaport
Jubilee bridge at Abuleegba , built by ambode
Badagry cargo airport
Badagry seaport
Brt bus terminals
Brt bus...
Lagos light rail
Free education from primary to tetitary education
Free neco and waec from year 2000
Newly built of 2500 primary and secondary schools... Plus 5000 renovation of primariy and secondary schools

Rehabilitation of 3000 roads
Lawanson , ojuelegba road from ITIRE to Yaba... From stadium buststop to Masha kilo in surulere axis...
Renovation of all Lagos island / Victoria island which parts was also constructed under fashola regime... for continuety...

Go and verify dis yourself ... Search through Google ... To know more about Lagos development plan...

Many things wey lagos still want build , u go see them there...

Tinubu naa baba.. thank God say videos dey to back everything up... Baba do some videos during the time wey him dey sign and initiating some of the projects...

We dey wait make campaign start...

The obidient dey free to dey throw tantrums now ... But many of una go change unaa mind later... I am not talking to the nyamiris ooo
.. because even , if tinubu turn the whole Lagos to Paris nyamiris no go still vote am... Because .. Dey just hate that man for being Yoruba great man

Thier is only one thing that's defining Lagos progress ..
It is continuety.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Babalola0920: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
God1000:

Tell that to your church member and brother from the South

2 Likes

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by bluediesel03: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Olodo .. tinubu layed the foundation for progressive Lagos... All the infrastructures built today in Lagos are. Inside the 25 years Lagos development plan written by Tinubu...

Lagos free trade zone
Lekki bridge
4th mainland bridge
Eko Atlantic,
Ilubinrin housing estate
Alaro City
Laspotech ikorodu
Lagos State teaching hospital
Lamata
Lasma
Lawma
Neighborhood watch
Vio
IGr
Lekki airport
Lekki seaport
Jubilee bridge at Abuleegba , built by ambode
Badagry cargo airport
Badagry seaport
Brt bus terminals
Brt bus...
Lagos light rail
Free education from primary to tetitary education
Free neco and waec from year 2000
Newly built of 2500 primary and secondary schools... Plus 5000 renovation of primariy and secondary schools

Rehabilitation of 3000 roads
Lawanson , ojuelegba road from ITIRE to Yaba... From stadium buststop to Masha kilo in surulere axis...
Renovation of all Lagos island / Victoria island which parts was also constructed under fashola regime... for continuety...

Go and verify dis yourself ... Search through Google ... To know more about Lagos development plan...

Many things wey lagos still want build , u go see them there...

Tinubu naa baba.. thank God say videos dey to back everything up... Baba do some videos during the time wey him dey sign and initiating some of the projects...

We dey wait make campaign start...

The obidient dey free to dey throw tantrums now ... But many of una go change unaa mind later... I am not talking to the nyamiris ooo
.. because even , if tinubu turn the whole Lagos to Paris nyamiris no go still vote am... Because .. Dey just hate that man for being Yoruba great man

Thier is only one thing that's defining Lagos progress ..
It is continuety.....
Now I know you are not normal...
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Shattuck(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

You fools think you have rights in Lagos but when they show you ata rodo now, you will start crying and locking your shops.
lol still won't stop your tinubu from going to macron's france for medicals, I know how it is for you, how much dem dey pay una sef for this agbado urchin job, una no get sense I swear look at one of your brother below who was recently busted.

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Jesusloveyou: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
God1000:

idiotic pigs are supporting the wrong candidate.
even obituary want tinubu to come and transform Nigeria the same way he transformed Lagos

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Panda7(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
mighty2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/orubebe-tinubus-records-full-of-accomplishments/
maybe another senile politician why can't he live in his state and blab all that in public, can he make a list of all the infrastructure buhari has built as accountability does he know anything like the simple theory of micro economic of economics studies??
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

Ngige, Obiano, Obi all live in Lagos. There are pictures of Obi in Lagos everywhere.

Psquare are in Lagos campaigning for Obi while their father's heritage in Anambra lies in ruins.

If Obi achieved so much as Anambra Governor, they won't be using "I will take you to Lagos" to seduce married women in Anambra.
You guys will not kill person with laughter

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Jesusloveyou: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shattuck:
lol still won't stop your tinubu from going to macron's france for medicals, I know how it is for you, how much dem dey pay una sef for this agbado urchin job, una no get sense I swear look at one of your brother below who was recently busted.
how much idiotic pigs were paid to be shouting obituary from morning till night

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by GoodLife4live: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
bluediesel03:

Now I know you are not normal...

How ? for saying the truth...

Obi is a failure .. he can never March the achievements of asiwaju Tinubu...

Nyamiri Sifia pain dey sweat...

Obi that couldn't uplift anambranians poverty-stricken personified...
Same obi couldn't revived anambra economy..
Same obi that couldn't pay salaries at when due
Same obi that anambra medical workers went on 13 months strike...
Same Peter obi that pensioner died woefully when dey could not access thier entitlement

Nigerians go and read national news paper from 2011 to ..... You naa go shame for saint fraudster obi

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by GoodLife4live: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

People have been going to Lagos before the advent of Tinubu's reign. Lagos has been a cosmopolitan and commercial city for decades. People don't start going there during or after Tinubu's reign.
Again, FG also helped to make Lagos great as the capital state and also siting most of the government authority and also mandating companies to either have their head offices in Lagos or Abuja. The domiciliation of Lagos port and airport also helped greatly while the rest ports in other states were relegated to local travel and business.
To me the real person that open up Lagos state is Fashola because most of the hideouts for criminal elements were recreated. Fashola also tried and minimized the activities of thugs and touts while Tinubu during his time really empowered them. I still remember in 2005 that one of my colleagues in office closed and he was going home and on getting to Oshodi bridge, a call entered and he brought the phone out to receive the call, just a tickle of an eye, his phone was snatched from him by the thugs. And that was a common scene during those periods. You see the whole street full of thugs and touts and they have a feed day because the governor gave them support. As soon as Fashola came, he wiped out their activities and demolished their hideouts.

What defiine Lagos progress is continuety...

Upper lagos was former capital not the whole Lagos... How old are u ? Lagos is naturally blessed with visionary leaders...

Tinubu layed down the prospective foundation for others to follow...

Him and the mandate caucus chooses who to represent the party... Now today Lagos is better than others by far...

Nyamiris with hypocrisy... Them go say , tinubu done steal Lagos money for over 20 years .. but tinubu no power to develop lagos

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by GeneralPula: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Faposky95:
i sometimes ask: what about the efforts and accomplishment of people like Great Awo, who after he died had the rains pour for 7 straight days...(even nature remembered him)

i see why we suffer...its simply because we have the brains that forget quickest...!!!

The great Awo... His achievements lives forever. He was miles ahead of tinubu.

So it’s not that we forget anything. It’s what we remember everyday... except you’re not spending Nigeria currency.
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Lajiniran: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Great2017:

Perhaps, you are talking about the cosmetic world where black is called white and blue red. No man can cheat nature no matter your wish.

Like I said, he is feeble and needs to take backstage where he would focus more on his failing health. Old age is not a respecter of men including your parochial views.

By the way, the bold should have been "complemented" and "make". That is the fallibility of we mortals. We are all vulnerable with time. Tinubu is not an exception.

This is a Photoshop stop misleading gullible people. He is old, but not as old as this. Stop all these your hatred filled propaganda. It won't stop him from getting votes and would not determine his fate at the polls. Be matured and end your politics of bitterness and hatred cos it will only endears more people to him out of pity.

Which failing health? He told you or media says his health is falling? As you dey so, you healthy reach him?

You people said more to Buhari even wished him death, and you wonder why he does not care about the people? Why would he care about people who constantly wish him death? We demand for responsible leadership, are we responsible as people being led?

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Lajiniran: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shattuck:

And your Obi no be part of politicians taking medical treatments outside of Nigeria. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Great2017: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lajiniran:

This is a Photoshop stop misleading gullible people. He is old, but not as old as this. Stop all these your hatred filled propaganda. It won't stop him from getting votes and would not determine his fate at the polls. Be matured and end your politics of bitterness and hatred cos it will only endears more people to him out of pity.

Which failing health? He told you or media says his health is falling? As you dey so, you healthy reach him?

You people said more to Buhari even wished him death, and you wonder why he does not care about the people? Why would he care about people who constantly wish him death? We demand for responsible leadership, are we responsible as people being led?

Saying the obvious has become hatred, propaganda and death sentence. This should be the seventh wonder of the world.

I laughed at your conjecture of playing politics of hatred and bitterness. If i may ask , which party am i playing it for?

I stand to be corrected. Tinubu is weak as a result of old age. This is also betraying his mental capacity. What fits him now is rest. Nigerians cannot afford to vote in another grandpa like Buhari.

If you really demand for responsible leadership, you will not be fronting for Tinubu where there are more transparent and young Nigerians. Aside age, Tinubu is anything but responsible leadership. He is also very corrupt. I mean more corrupt than one can imagine.

Please, don't mention Tinubu and responsible leadership. They are conspicuously parallel.

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by adekolaelect(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
God1000:

Yes oooo on medias platforms.
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by GoodLife4live: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

See Peter obi son... A ipob confirmed terrorist , obi himself is a cultist fraternity ... Sealoed members

See Peter obi son below...

An enemy of nigeria can't not rule over us

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by GoodLife4live: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Great2017:

Saying the obvious has become hatred, propaganda and death sentence. This should be the seventh wonder of the world.

I laughed at your conjecture of playing politics of hatred and bitterness. If i may ask , which party am i playing it for?

I stand to be corrected. Tinubu is weak as a result of old age. This is also betraying his mental capacity. What fits him now is rest. Nigerians cannot afford to vote in another grandpa like Buhari.

If you really demand for responsible leadership, you will not be fronting for Tinubu where there are more transparent and young Nigerians. Aside age, Tinubu is anything but responsible leadership. He is also very corrupt. I mean more corrupt than one can imagine.

Please, don't mention Tinubu and responsible leadership. They are conspicuously parallel.

it is not about age it is All about who has the capability/ capacity to impact development with leadership charisma ...
You are not Wise and your hatred toward tinubu seems to have blindfolded your senses! Otherwise, you should have known that wisdom lives in the elders bossom heart. One of the best American president on history won and rules America on a wheelchair and he even gave American a new constitution during his time. Age has nothing to do with leadership. Who amongst the younger president of South Africa done better than Nelson'Mandela despite his age? Therefore, I will advise you to pray for good leaders if you love Nigeria and stop playing God because only God knows the heart of a man and what tommorow hold for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Thomasankara(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

Ngige, Obiano, Obi all live in Lagos. There are pictures of Obi in Lagos everywhere.

Psquare are in Lagos campaigning for Obi while their father's heritage in Anambra lies in ruins.

If Obi achieved so much as Anambra Governor, they won't be using "I will take you to Lagos" to seduce married women in Anambra.

I will take you to lagos cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy what a Savage response

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Great2017: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
GoodLife4live:

it is not about age it is All about who has the capability/ capacity to impact development with leadership charisma ...
You are not Wise and your hatred toward tinubu seems to have blindfolded your senses! Otherwise, you should have known that wisdom lives in the elders bossom heart. One of the best American president on history won and rules America on a wheelchair and he even gave American a new constitution during his time. Age has nothing to do with leadership. Who amongst the younger president of South Africa done better than Nelson'Mandela despite his age? Therefore, I will advise you to pray for good leaders if you love Nigeria and stop playing God because only God knows the heart of a man and what tommorow hold for everyone.

Your half-truth will not lead you anywhere. Roosevelt was the only physically challenged president the USA ever had and was 42 years old. He was not very old and mentally challenged like Tinubu. Again, Nelson Mandela was not mentally challenged like Tinubu. In addition, there are a lot of physically challenged people who are doing very well in leadership positions all over the world. Tinubu is not fit for the job because he is weak and mentally unsound as a result of old age. Your claim of being physically challenged does not suffice.

If old age has nothing to do with leadership and performance, why then have a retirement age? Are you saying you are more informed than organisations that retire their employees when old age sets in.

No organisation employs an old man who is mentally challenged to lead them. And no organisation will employ Tinubu to lead them. His time has passed because old age has taken a better part of him.

From our discussion so far, i can't find where i stated that i hate Tinubu. Your line of hatred is not adding. Try another lame excuse.

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Lajiniran: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Great2017:

What's obvious is your photoshopped pics of him going round the Internet, saying he is terminally I'll up and down, that's hatred and desperation your part.

And who are you to determine what fits him? You are the one that will determine his goals and ambition?

Nigerians hails Joes Biden for his resilience at becoming President at his age, but same condemns Tinubu for wanting same.

To you, he is not a responsible leader, to many of others, he is.

And show me the transparent options? I am not asking you to vote or support Tinubu, vote whoever you deemed okay to deserve your vote, but stop all the immaturity and internet hate speeches against him. And face your own candidate.

And Tinubu is a responsible leader, dependable and bankable. That the opinion of many and they don't care if you share the opinion with them or not. Face your own front.
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by GoodLife4live: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Great2017:

Your half-truth will not lead you anywhere. Roosevelt was the only physically challenged president the USA ever had and was 42 years old. He was not very old and mentally challenged like Tinubu. Again, Nelson Mandela was not mentally challenged like Tinubu. In addition, there are a lot of physically challenged people who are doing very well in leadership positions all over the world. Tinubu is not fit for the job because he is weak and mentally unsound as a result of old age. Your claim of being physically challenged does not suffice.

If old age has nothing to do with leadership and performance, why then have a retirement age? Are you saying you are more informed than organisations that retire their employees when old age sets in.

No organisation employs an old man who is mentally challenged to lead them. And no organisation will employ Tinubu to lead them. His time has passed because old age has taken a better part of him.

From our discussion so far, i can't find where i stated that i hate Tinubu. Your line of hatred is not adding. Try another lame excuse.

What a furk revisionist and a pathological furking lieing nyamiri personified...
Where did you get your report that tinubu is mentally challenged ..

His more mentally feet than you....

How old is tinubu b? Are you with his birth certificate ?.... I repeat , tinubu is mentally feet than obi....
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Great2017: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lajiniran:

What's obvious is your photoshopped pics of him going round the Internet, saying he is terminally I'll up and down, that's hatred and desperation your part.

And who are you to determine what fits him? You are the one that will determine his goals and ambition?

Nigerians hails Joes Biden for his resilience at becoming President at his age, but same condemns Tinubu for wanting same.

To you, he is not a responsible leader, to many of others, he is.

And show me the transparent options? I am not asking you to vote or support Tinubu, vote whoever you deemed okay to deserve your vote, but stop all the immaturity and internet hate speeches against him. And face your own candidate.

And Tinubu is a responsible leader, dependable and bankable. That the opinion of many and they don't care if you share the opinion with them or not. Face your own front.

Why are you a shameless liar?. Firstly, i never said Tinubu was suffering from a terminal illness. You are the one saying it. Moreover, i am not the author of the picture. You are indeed the person that is desperate with your lies and fabricated claims.

To many, he is very corrupt cornering money and choicest properties meant for the good people of Lagos. Can a common thief be said to be responsible?

Other candidates are better than Tinubu not because they are saints. They are simple because Tinubu is weak and mentally unsound as a result of old age.

A common thief is only seen to be dependable by those benefiting from him or those that have chosen ethnicity and emotions over competence. Those that feign ignorance are not exempted. I will be surprised if you do not belong to any of these categories.

You do not have the right to control me on a social platform. I will advise you come up with superior arguments rather than being archaic and uncouth.

Tinubu is weak and mentally challenged as a result of old age. Prove me wrong with facts if you think otherwise

1 Like

Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Great2017: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
GoodLife4live:

What a furk revisionist and a pathological furking lieing nyamiri personified...
Where did you get your report that tinubu is mentally challenged ..

His more mentally feet than you....

How old is tinubu b? Are you with his birth certificate ?.... I repeat , tinubu is mentally feet than obi....
Sorry to burst your delusion. I am a bini man from Edo. You think everyone not supporting Tinubu is from the South-East.

If Tinubu is mentally fit, let him honour the PDP challenge by granting a live interview. That will settle our doubt.

Is 70 years and over not an old man? Except you want to tell me that Tinubu is younger than 70 years old. The emphasis is even his unsound mental state.

Someone that cannot tell the difference between "feet" and "fit" can't really give what he or she does not have - objective assessment of mental capacity
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by Lajiniran: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Great2017:

Why are you a shameless liar?. Firstly, i never said Tinubu was suffering from a terminal illness. You are the one saying it. Moreover, i am not the author of the picture. You are indeed the person that is desperate with your lies and fabricated claims.

To many, he is very corrupt cornering money and choicest properties meant for the good people of Lagos. Can a common thief be said to be responsible?

Other candidates are better than Tinubu not because they are saints. They are simple because Tinubu is weak and mentally unsound as a result of old age.

A common thief is only seen to be dependable by those benefiting from him or those that have chosen ethnicity and emotions over competence. Those that feign ignorance are not exempted. I will be surprised if you do not belong to any of these categories.

You do not have the right to control me on a social platform. I will advise you come up with superior arguments rather than being archaic and uncouth.

Tinubu is weak and mentally challenged as a result of old age. Prove me wrong with facts if you think otherwise

You are not the author of the picture, but you are proud to propagate it without verification to spite him right.... But you love and feels happy with the idea of the author, it aligns with your cyber propaganda objectives. Cos if not, you will not be posting it up and down.

Common thief ? And show me the court judgment where he was convicted of stealing. Show me the EFCC/ICPC prosecutor who prosecuted him.... All these your beer parlor trial is a pointer to the fact that you are just bittered and desperate. Is he the only candidate there is? Who is afraid of him becoming president? So, in the political space, Tinubu stole more than Atiku? Peter Obi did not steal at all right? Why didnt you remeber to call those ones common theives for whatever they stole even if its just 100,000 naira, as it does not belong to them? Why the double standard? Why must one sinner be put to sword of your online propaganda and lies why the others who as guilty of same as politicians get to enjoy the Saint treatment because they are young air in your mind, they did not steal as much?

Why are you not shouting the names of the others on the internet that they are thieves, or you want to proof that they did not steal while in office?

And his age and health must not be under attack because he wants to be president. Do your opposition with respect for rights of individuals in mind.

Yar'dua was terminally ill, he admitted to it that he has an ailment but fortunately or unfortunately, he was arguably the kindest President ever, he loved the masses. So, even if he is ill, that should not be a reason to disenfranchise him. However, old age is not a sickness.

You sef wish to grow old. So, sell and vote your candidate and leave Tinubu alone.
Re: Godsday Orubebe: Tinubu’s Records Are Full Of Accomplishments by GoodLife4live: 12:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Great2017:

Sorry to burst your delusion. I am a bini man from Edo. You think everyone not supporting Tinubu is from the South-East.

If Tinubu is mentally fit, let him honour the PDP challenge by granting a live interview. That will settle our doubt.

Is 70 years and over not an old man? Except you want to tell me that Tinubu is younger than 70 years old. The emphasis is even his unsound mental state.

Someone that cannot tell the difference between "feet" and "fit" can't really give what he or she does not have - objective assessment of mental capacity
the grammertical error is not your concern .... Answer the question I asked u... Where did u get your report from ? ... Do you know what ? You reasoned like an ipobian and you are not different from the educated morons we have here on naira... Furking nyamiri impostor...stop the impersonation ... It won't do you any good.... Anufia...

Know dis and have peace...TINUBU IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspension: Sanusi Discontinues Suit Against Jonathan / Oby Ezekwezili Was Never Part-Owner Of Our Company - Alpha Reach / Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.