Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs (16449 Views)

Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / Notorious Armed Robbers Terrorizing Delta Residents Nabbed By Security Operative / Policemen Kill Robbers In Rivers During Daylight Operation. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by nwekeugochukwu: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Below is a video of the robbers attacking a shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYCEgkfSRXk

Police Kill Armed Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa And Its Environ (Photo, Video)

Daredevil robbers engaged operatives of Area B Apapa of the Lagos State Police Command in a gun duel in a bid to escape arrest. The robbers, however, fell to the superior firepower of the police operatives, IGBERETV reports.

The robbers, Sodiq ’m’ aka Foreigner, was recently released from prison and Habeeb ‘m’ aka Kiki, have both been wanted for terrorizing Ajegunle and environs were trailed to their hideout in Ajegunle, where they met their Waterloo.

One Beretta pistol, one locally made revolver pistol with four rounds of 9mm live ammunition and one expended shell of ammunition were recovered from the robbers.

The Lagos State Police Command spokesperson, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, who confirmed the incident, urged youths, in particular, to desist from crimes, as the long arm of the law will always catch up with criminals no matter how long it takes.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg9n6r7AqDY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Coolsperm: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2022
All this Yoruba Muslims thiefs , any way rip to them

28 Likes

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by donleo92(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2022
This one na low budget Yahoo boys cum armed robbers.
dorime masters.
Anyway, crime doesn't pay.
I wish them whatever dey wish themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by sirjoggy(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Foreigner a notorious criminal, thanks for gunning him down

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Offpointng: 7:00am On Aug 08, 2022
trailed them to their hideout and killed them instead of arresting and making them do time. omo 9ja police still have a long way to go

to cruel if you ask me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Ogbuu101: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2022
Coolsperm:
All this Yoruba Muslims thiefs , any way rip to them
They're always giving Omoluabi bad name grin

9 Likes

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Karemarealty288(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Good...

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by SmartPolician: 7:29am On Aug 08, 2022
CCTV should be improved on to have audio features.

Bravo, Nigeria's police.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2022
I waste my data thinking I will see police kill a robber, op your topic doesn't relate your video. Change topic please

4 Likes

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Nwadu: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2022
Country hard
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Dozie32(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2022
I hope na real robbers? If na real robbers, na better good news ne that..
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by SaliuAP(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Below is a video of the robbers attacking a shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYCEgkfSRXk

Police Kill Armed Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa And Its Environ (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg9n6r7AqDY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Good Job by the Nigerian police
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Scatterscatter(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:
trailed them to their hideout and killed them instead of arresting and making them do time. omo 9ja police still have a long way to go

to cruel if you ask me

All these boys that will be using "American movie" sense to sound smart.
Bro, this is Nigeria and noting like "do time" for armed robbers.
The police is fed up with the Judicial system hence the reason for the extra judicial killings.
You'll risk your life to apprehend an armed criminal and one Yeye judge will ask the criminal to go simply because he is a political thug for one politician.

More deaths to any thief caught in the act!

21 Likes

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Zenzu01(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Not to discredit the police though, I feel they were able to repel this armed men because they used local guns.

Armed robbers who mean business will give the police a good chase. Our military system is generally not well equipped compared to bandits sef.

I saw the kind of guns those bandits who attacked kuje prison and I was marveled. Government needs to do something about the weapons our military uses oo.

Alas, it looks like this APC government and bandits are of no difference.
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by wiseone28: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2022
How them go feel when they wake up from the other side
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Lovenorth: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Mess with police at your own risk, if you are in doubt ask ipob
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by BabaOfLagos: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Crime doesn't pay in anyway instead of theft and robbery, use ur smart phone and little capital to join Basketball profits..
See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by ecolime(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:

to cruel if you ask me
You have a point but at the same time, you need to know these criminals are heartless. They kill people like chicken while attempting to snatch phones, laptop or bags.

I don't feel pity for them whenever they meet their Waterloo. Just pray you or your family don't fall victim. Naija robbers wicked oo

BTW, the articles indicates it was a gun duel between them and the police. We all know this could be false though.

Kudos to the Nigerian Police on this one �

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by obuburam: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2022
Good riddance..
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Savageman: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:

to cruel if you ask me

Will you keep kwayet

6 Likes

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Creamypie(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:

to cruel if you ask me
pray you don't witness armed robbery.furthermore, Just pray u don't become a direct victim of one.

6 Likes

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by OkoYibo: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:

to cruel if you ask me

Maybe if those robbers visited your home, you won't say this.

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Drsnives(m): 7:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Praissssssssssse the loooooooooord
Verywickedgoat be ready to go down too
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Shollyjay90(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2022
Even though hunger is in the land, but this not an excuse to get involve in crimes.

Crime does not pay.

Most of theses youth refused to learn a skill or even go to school and they also want to do big boys things, so desperation to belong make them do crimes.
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:

to cruel if you ask me

When a recently released prisoner goes back to doing same crime, death is the only way out IMO.

Don't blame The Police on his stupidity.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Bandits Have Collected ‘N3bn Ransom’ / Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee / Peter Oyekale: INEC Results Interpreter Stabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.