Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs (16442 Views)

Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / Notorious Armed Robbers Terrorizing Delta Residents Nabbed By Security Operative / Policemen Kill Robbers In Rivers During Daylight Operation. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Femifasola: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:
trailed them to their hideout and killed them instead of arresting and making them do time. omo 9ja police still have a long way to go

to cruel if you ask me
See an illiterate commenting without reading. You didn't read where they wrote that they engaged in gun duel to escape arrest. Senseless man.
Seems you're in pain your colleagues are getting killed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by sammirano: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2022
grin
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:
trailed them to their hideout and killed them instead of arresting and making them do time. omo 9ja policue still have a long way to go

to cruel if you ask me

Jail them, so that they escape and continue their wickedness?
You must be one of them. angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by ufotunang: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2022
A result of bad economy... poverty hunger hardship unemployment....so the federal government has to make the economy to be good and better for all this insecurity in nigeria to reduce and end
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Elchappo: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:
trailed them to their hideout and killed them instead of arresting and making them do time. omo 9ja police still have a long way to go

to cruel if you ask me

Them arrest court release, una go talk, them kill una go still talk..
Make una get sense nah!!!
E no hard ooo..

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Rayjnr: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Coolsperm:
All this Yoruba Muslims thiefs , any way rip to them
Na true o, naso pastor Sina Rambo thief sotey e dey preach now. Even oyenusi
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Gadaluck(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2022
Good riddance to hopeless rejects. For once I'll give kudos to the NPF men who traced and vawulated them properly. Desist from tarnishing ur image henceforth and keep sending any confirmed criminals to their maker....
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Vickho: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I waste my data thinking I will see police kill a robber, op your topic doesn't relate your video. Change topic please
as in ehn
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by socialjustice93: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2022
Very good
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by lexy2014: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:

to cruel if you ask me

Why shouldn't they be killed?
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by SIMONEKPA7: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:

to cruel if you ask me
Mumu , na till dey kill person
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Kizyte(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
CCTV should be improved on to have audio features.

Bravo, Nigeria's police.
Of course CCTVs have audio features, you can only decide to turn it off. Mine records both video and audio.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Revolva(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2022
This happened the the slums of Ajegunle , layinka area close to amukoko na

Not really apapa side , people can't diffentiate between Apapa and ajegunle despite it's close to each other

Well I heard it was the OPC dat helped to even shoot the robbers with their chakabola guns and killed dem
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2022
How God Can Be Glorified Through Your Life

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A85w6BJ0VmM
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by drdeath: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Offpointng post=115492250]trailed
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by NaijaCover(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by youngsahito(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Coolsperm:
what nonsense, are they not better than your ipob miscreant kidnapping and killing innocent people hiding under unknown gunmen. You bring tribalism to everything.
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Kill them all, let them continue killing themselves in South east and North, you come to Lagos dey do like Rambo, you die like chicken. Good one Lagos police department. Kill all robbers.
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:

to cruel if you ask me
Anyone caught with a gun, must be killed, I know you are an armed robber, either they burn you alive or the police kill you. Gunmen are killers, they tried to shoot at police and we're killed.
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2022
Zenzu01:
Not to discredit the police though, I feel they were able to repel this armed men because they used local guns.

Armed robbers who mean business will give the police a good chase. My military system is generally not well equipped compared to bandits sef.

I saw the kind of guns those bandits who attacked kuje prison and I was marveled. Government needs to do something about the weapons our military uses oo.

Alas, it looks like this APC government and bandits are of no difference.
What's your point?

I know most of you, robbery is your speciality.

If you come rob in Lagos, you will either be burnt alive or shot dead. Arm robbers are killers, they deserve death. If you are not a robber then supporting them, may thunder fire your papa for bringing a fool to this world. Do you know how many people, these demons have killed?

What makes their life special?

A life for a life.
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by femak44(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2022
You didn't read the part that said they were just released from prison?
Offpointng:

to cruel if you ask me
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Lajiniran: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Coolsperm:

Can't you see thats an Igbo Catholic and Anglican Christians?
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Tegabadguy(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2022
does two guys own don too much for aj....one of the thief Black Foreign go jail for good 12yrs still yet you still go dey thief...RIP
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Leoleo1(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Always think before you talk. They engaged the police in a gun duel and the police are just supposed to hide or beg them to stop shooting so they can arrest them?

Offpointng:

to cruel if you ask me
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Babalola0920: 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Coolsperm:

Evans kidnapper was also a non Muslim I'm sure you know that
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Panda7(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:

to cruel if you ask me
what's the essence of locking people in solidarity for a very long time or all their lives instead of sending them to their maker, u are simply taking their human rights and judgement into your hands
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by syntekelite(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Offpointng:

to cruel if you ask me

Boys wey just comot from beans factory , u wan mke dem arrest dem again... Na wa
Re: Police Kill Robbers Terrorizing Residents Of Apapa & Environs by Wwwq: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Cocaine; Arrests Others For Drug Trafficking (Photos) / Zamfara Bandits Have Collected ‘N3bn Ransom’ / Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 1 In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.