Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) (64783 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Lanretoye(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Vickho:
you're a dumb assshole.
Stupid illiterate
your ancestors are dumb assholes,u better park for your lane make u no let the principalities of this world join for your matter,u think say everybody na your mate...useless spare part seller.looser,what have u ever supported in this country that is successful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by macrodata(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbos?
Fulanis.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Tinubu for president for life!!!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by vicayomi: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

IF YOU LIKE KEEP SHOUTING IGBOS UP AND DOWN TO DEVIATE FROM THE REALITY ON GROUND... THE JOKE IS ON YOU..

WAIT TILL CAMPAIGN STARTS, TINUBU WILL HELP US TO DEMARKET HIMSELF MORE AND MORE BY SCORING OWN GOAL WITH HIS INCOHERENT/ RIDICUL soOUS SPEECH...

Don't mind them ,instead of us to unite to defeat Atiku they want to waist their vote on Obi. Obi should wait for his turn this time it is between Atiku and Tinubu . The best man for is after North had spent their good eight years is Tinubu after that Obi can come out to run for president. Let us united.

Tinubu health did not affected his state of reasoning

So prepare for bigger task ahead... U go defend tire cheesy grin
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Enkidu70: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Davigor:
So Baba cant hold flag and want to be president, Fact even buhari is stronger than jagaban of lagos.

Buhari eight years will be child's play compared to this kleptomaniac druggie wey don dey senile already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by PrinceMajestic: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2022
franchasofficia:
Even though they are singing a good song that mocks a highly corrupt, greedy man who refused to have sense but rather thinks his ambition is worth more than the lives of over 200million Nigerians, I still do not support them because cultism is a cancer that destroys society.

This should rather be a cause for worry that we have these number of able bodied young men openly identifying themselves as cultists, it is finished angry
pls shut the hell up. If you're sensible you'll respect Pyrates

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by JayPeeOham: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Vickho: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2022
Lanretoye:
your ancestors are dumb assholes,u better park for your lane make u no let the principalities of this world join for your matter,u think say everybody na your mate...useless spare part seller.looser,what have u ever supported in this country that is successful.
if you no want make i reason your matter for this forum you better behave yourself.
go school you no gree see as you Just dey disgrace yourself for this forum.
Now i believe that Yorubas are majorly illiterates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

[b]IF YOU LIKE KEEP SHOUTING IGBOS UP AND DOWN TO DEVIATE FROM THE REALITY ON GROUND... THE JOKE IS ON YOU..

WAIT TILL CAMPAIGN STARTS, TINUBU WILL HELP US TO DEMARKET HIMSELF MORE AND MORE BY SCORING OWN GOAL WITH HIS INCOHERENT/ RIDICULOUS SPEECH...[/b]and that won't stop him from winning the election by God's grace. You can take that to the bank

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by irririchris(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2022
I can extract the audio for you
VladimirPutiin:
grin

Is there a way we can make an audio of this ?? I can bet it will be the most played song and will go viral in a couple of weeks. grin

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by omoharry(f): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2022
I thought cult activities is what they do in hiding ? Wooa!! Nigeria sha !!!
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Spain007(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Osobi32(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Jashub:
A satanic practice is what you're shamelessly endorsing ? Anyway, you no get work that's why ...
What make u think a confraternity is satanic? That Nigerians turned its own to evil doesn't mean all Confraternities are evil. In the US most of their MBA stars are all members of different Confraternities. Joining a confraternity in the US is a thing of pride coz they don't admit just anybody, you must be talented with something that will benefit the community....... As for ur comment about me not having a job, I still don't understand why low lifes are always quick to tag someone broke or jobless. Oga am sure u are employed and ur monthly pay will be around 150k at most grin, well that's actually the cost of what my dogs consume in a month.

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by wizod(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2022
victorazy:
Baba wet no well
What does 'emilokan' mean?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Matrix137(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2022
Are this not cultists?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by RepoMan007: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2022
I won't be surprised if same set of people have been recruited to cause chaos on his behalf in the upcoming election and just want to distance themselves publicly.

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Parachoko: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Enkidu70:

Na your papa lack commonsense

Anumpama
E pain the p!& tongue

1 Like

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by OMYKROIN: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Jashub:
I swear . Later we'll say Nigeria is bad when in fact the people are as corrupt as f**k
But if they were chanting obi's name in a derogatory manner, Nigeria would have been good?
Talk of double standards and hypocrisy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Lionking1913:
Freedom of expression now an act of lawlessness? Oga bawo?
Another cultist spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2022
OMYKROIN:

But if they were chanting obi's name in a derogatory manner, Nigeria would have been good?
Talk of double standards and hypocrisy.
It's too early for studpity. If you don't know the difference between condemnation and support then don't quote me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2022
irririchris:
I can extract the audio for you

Pls boss do. I will drop my mail. And again I can’t even get this video pls help with both of it. Thanks grin

It’s a national duty to save our country from total destruction

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Well before your very eyes,
Almighty God JEHOVAH will use baba Emi Lo Kan to teach you that He prefers to qualify the unqualified.
Only Almighty God knows who is qualified and not a cult of bacchanalia
Look at Atheists and Satanists condemning the best State Governor in the political history of Nigeria since 1960.
Who is their father compared to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
He has made history in the nation building of modern Nigeria and Governor of Lagos State that has become the 5th biggest economy in Africa.
I ask again, who is your father?

Ironically, majority of the Obidients who are Igbos claiming to be "Christians" don't know the ways of God
Power belongs to God.

If you like continue insulting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and see what Almighty God will do again as He did for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 presidential election.
The fact, is you have not learned from the ways of Almighty God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Prinxzona10: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2022
Firstly,Tinubu brought all these insults upon himself.
Secondly,for those Tinubu's urchins attacking SANE Yorubas that are not supporting Tinubu,the truth is that it's only the foolish person,a tribalist bigot,a religious extremist or financially induced individual that supports Tinubu now because a reasonable and sensible person wouldn't dare see light and chose darkness,see good and chose evil or see forwardness and chose backwardness and in this case,Tinubu stands for anything negative and wrong in Nigeria today.
Thirdly,Tinubu would've chosen Osibanjo and believe me you,the online fights wouldn't ve'been this much because Peter Obi and Osibanjo are capable and you would also see many Igbos supporting Osibanjo here buh Tinubu failed to listen to the voice of reasoning and some of your miscreants here especially some Yoruba Muslims here attacked,fought Osibanjo and called him all sorts of derogatory names and it shows that you guys rates your religion above your tribe because no right thinking Yoruba would chose Tinubu ahead of Osibanjo....
Lastly,peradventure Tinubu wins(which is 99% impossible and God forbid),have you minions thought about how he's going to represent Nigerians in an international stage via conference,meeting with world powers or you think that as he's been aided to walk and do other things in Nigeria,it would also be the same abroad or you think the vice president would represents him in every meetings,besides even his vice is not too coherent and outspoken coupled with his terrorist symbolism and love for terrorism...
Finally,let people think and quit from letting this dying old sick selfish wicked and corrupt men be thinking for them because they have passed their prime...remember they subjugated your grandfather,subjugated your father,subjugating you since and also want to subjugate your children and anything that will make them win,would see yourself fully subjugated and that of your children...
My word is always enough for the wise..
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Jashub: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2022
Osobi32:
What make u think a confraternity is satanic? That Nigerians turned its own to evil doesn't mean all Confraternities are evil. In the US most of their MBA stars are all members of different Confraternities. Joining a confraternity in the US is a thing of pride coz they don't admit just anybody, you must be talented with something that will benefit the community....... As for ur comment about me not having a job, I still don't understand why low lifes are always quick to tag someone broke or jobless. Oga am sure u are employed and ur monthly pay will be around 150k at most grin, well that's actually the cost of what my dogs consume in a month.
Like I said earlier: " you're jobless " . And as for the 150k you mentioned , you can't even smell that amount because jobless people don't have a means to earn. grin

Which brings the question: how far with ASSU strike ...and how's that your new maga wey you catch for Yahoo? Hope say she never report you and your father to EFCC.. grin
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by infogeneral: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2022
Shameful display!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Prinzzy5: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2022
yorubarere:
Igbo boys
Just keep quiet na

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Anaedo1: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Jashub:
It's funny but this shouldn't be displayed in public. Anyway, this is Nigeria and lawlessness is always the theme of everyday

Please what is wrong with the video?

2 Likes

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) by Le2money(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2022
You are right.....that man is just full of blunders

pinkPUSSY:

IF YOU LIKE KEEP SHOUTING IGBOS UP AND DOWN TO DEVIATE FROM THE REALITY ON GROUND... THE JOKE IS ON YOU..

WAIT TILL CAMPAIGN STARTS, TINUBU WILL HELP US TO DEMARKET HIMSELF MORE AND MORE BY SCORING OWN GOAL WITH HIS INCOHERENT/ RIDICULOUS SPEECH...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat / Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.