Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi (752 Views)

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by abc115: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2022
BATallions should stop comparing Tinubu with Obi.Obi cannot even lace Sanwóolu's shoes.If ẹ pain you, jump into the lagoon

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by Sannisege: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2022
I watched Sanwo Olu interview on channels TV. Omo Peter Obi no fit measure up to these guys.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by Viscuz: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Sannisege:
I watched Sanwo Olu interview on channels TV. Omo Peter Obi no fit measure up to these guys.

Sanwo olu when dey sing buga with the urine man ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by mighty2: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Walahi, it is an insult

2 Likes

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by abc115: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

Sanwo olu when dey sing buga with the urine man ?
Sit at home today is making to wail early Monday morning

3 Likes

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by Viscuz: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2022
abc115:

What are you doing today?

Go to ojota and collect 50 from conductor to chop kpomo

5 Likes

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Down_grading.....
Obi and Tinubu are not class.

1 Like

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by abc115: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

What are you doing today?

Go to ojota and collect 50 from conductor to chop kpomo

That is for gala hawkers ....I know you are one of them ...no wonder you know the joint

2 Likes

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by Viscuz: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2022
abc115:

That is for gala hawkers ....I know you are one of them ...no wonder you know the joint

Yes na that is why my yam leg is strong and i will win olympics

But what do you have to say about the pics below

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by hisgrace090: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Peter obi abilities are rare in Nigeria, this is a fact.

1 Like

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by abc115: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

Yes na that is why my yam leg is strong and i will win olympics

But what do you have to say about the pics below

1 Like

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by abc115: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2022
hisgrace090:
Peter obi abilities are rare in Nigeria, this is a fact.

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by Viscuz: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=abc115 post=115497048][/quote]

Oya sorry na novex dry your tears

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by abc115: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:

Oya sorry na novex dry your tears
Onitsha, don't cry too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by Viscuz: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2022
abc115:

Onitsha, don't cry too much

This my best friend you too deh vex

Oya no cry again wait na

Oya wait bestie wait make i bring rice

Makoko slum

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by RZArecta(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Have the agbado guzzling monsters heard the new hit track with over one million streams called emi lo kan ? grin sweet jam
Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by Rugaria: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2022
Another day, another agbadorian buffoon campaigning for his senile godfather with tribalism and insults as always. Tinupoo supporters will always make loud claims to greater political sufferstication but can NEVER hold any sort of meaningful political discussion without hurling uncouth tribalistic insults straight from the gutter. Agbodorian wet rats..
Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by Rayzoom: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
abc115:
BATallions should stop comparing Tinubu with Obi.Obi cannot even lace Sanwóolu's shoes.If ẹ pain you, jump into the lagoon
Stop your rebranding attempt, it won't fly! BAT is BAT. A ridiculous creature on a world of it's own simple. Peter Obi is a man your propaganda can never bring down. Know this and know peace!
Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by Viscuz: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rugaria:
Another day, another agbadorian buffoon campaigning for his senile godfather with tribalism and insults as always. Tinupoo supporters will always make loud claims to greater political sufferstication but can NEVER hold any sort of meaningful political discussion without hurling uncouth tribalistic insults straight from the gutter. Agbodorian wet rats..

Them no dey brush teeth

1 Like

Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by Rugaria: 6:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Viscuz:

Them no dey brush teeth
No be small thing..
Re: BATallions Should Stop Comparing Tinubu With Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2022
abc115:
Sanwo Olu that carries remi Tinubu bag about like a fool

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Make A Good Works Minister Under President Obi / Yobe State Governor Buni Visit Bala Mohammed In Bauchi (photos) / 2023 Election Is Between Labour Party And PDP. APC Has No Chance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.