Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu (15274 Views)

Wike Tells Peter Obi: Those Fighting You Are Envying You (Video) / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu To Abati: “You Were Too Biased To Anchor A Presidential Debate” / Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Fearyourcreator: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Get it right that they are fighting him. They have no sense according to the priest and I totally agree
It's normal for you to agree to senseless statement
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Fearyourcreator: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
dplordx:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SEUN. NAIRALAND NOW BELONGS TO PETER OBI CAMPAIGN TEAM.

HOW THE HELL IS THIS NEWS WORTHY? HOW CAN GOSSIP AND SOME TRASH AND NONSENSE REPORT ABOUT PO JUST KEEP GETTING FP.

WHAT IS MEANINGFUL ABOUT THIS? ARENT PEOPLE VYING FOR POLITICAL OFFICE SUPPOSED TO BE CRITICIZED

EVERYTHING SINGLE GOSSIP ABOUT PO IS POSTED

EVERY SINGLE LIES POSTED ABOUT THE OPPOSITION IS POSTED

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS RUBBISH.

ALL MY FRIENDS WHO COME TO NAIRALAND ARE LEAVING BECUASE THEY ARE TIRED OF THIS NON-SENSE.

WHAT IS GOING ON! WHEN DID NAIRALAND BECAME A POLITICAL WING..

THIS IS A REPEAT OF WHAT HAPPENED SOME YEARS AGO WHEN THE SAME SITE WAS USED TO ATTACK BUHARI AND PRAISED ATIKU....

SEUN AND THE MOD SHOULD CHECK THIS PETER OBI RUBBISH GAGGING DOWN READERS THROAT...

AND BESIDE, IS THIS EVEN WORTHY OF FRONT PAGE

AND I HOPE THIS DOESNT GET DELETED CC LALA CCSEUN
Seun is supporting OBI na
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Fearyourcreator: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
casualobserver:
I have never seen a Peter Obi supporter who can publicly articulate any logical sound and credible thought process behind their support for Obi. The only logical reason I can see for supporting Obi are 1) you are Ibo and he is Ibo …there is nothing wrong with that. 2) let’s just send a message to the political class that they can’t take us for granted so let’s vote for Obi

The problem with 1) is that most Ibos won’t say publicly their support for Obi is tribal. And the problem with 2) is that change for change sake without examining a man’s antecedents is the exact reason we ended up with the Buhari people are complaining about and secondly Obi is part of the same political class you despise.

Their inability to articulate a sound reason for supporting Obi is why they result to insults and abuse. There is nothing in Obi’s track record or his empty rhetoric to suggest he is the messiah they paint him out to be. In a space of 1 week, both him and his deputy could not answer when asked what their plans for security are. Both said trsut me or I cant reveal....what kind of answers are those? At least say you are going to recruit more policmen or soldiers, dont effing come on Tv and say "trust me"...trust you based on what? if you cannot solve insecurity, there is no economy and if you cant even say this is the plan even if you dont reveal all, then clearly your whole economic plan if you have one is a mirage!!!!

An Ibo reverend father resorting to abusing the opposition in his bid to support Obi just highlights my point. You would think a man of the cloth would be better schooled but that’s your sixth sense telling you the man has nothing to offer!!!

If you candidate was truly the messiah you won’t need to abuse the very people whose votes you need in a bid to bully people to agree with you. Just put his achievements and his plans for the country out there….. except they don’t stand up to scrutiny!!!!!

I just wish Ibos would have the balls to say “all the candidates have K leg so we are supporting our own”…simple!!!
They wont lailai

1 Like

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Lashist(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
muykem:
There's nothing extraordinary in Peter obi movement. Most people supporting Peter Obi today are youth that articulated 4 years ago, they are angry with PDP for not zone their ticket to the south. They can't support APC because of yet to be healed injury they sustained in 2015.
You are correct. APC really finished Nigerians. That aside, the person with APC ticket is too questionable...from age to health to wealth to how he is handling lagos with his mc oluomo...apc candidate wahala too much o
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Zeezenho: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
deolumike:
national movement with the way you have been insulting folks from other region, especially anyone who does not share in your Obi worship??

Don't kid yourself. You and Obi will chop breakfast in February cool
Chill bro .to me sef the insult is too small.you guys supposed to be called out disgraceed and humiliated because it's proven that you need guidance to make a sound decision.

When we were telling you guys about buhari you went as far as calling us wailers then later 5% percent and lastly insignificant.

Funny enough it results that the whole 95% percent are wrong, we the 5% right about buhari and APC you still want to push us to tinubu and Same APC are You folks serious at all?

we dont hate you just that you people need serious batching to see if your sences will come back not that .
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Zeezenho: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
casualobserver:

All you have done is provided another example of what I said. Abuse is the ammunition you people have. That in its own should tell you in your private moments that Peter Obi has nothing to offer!!!!

Oga this one small wait till campaign start na wotowoto because we don't need another buhari and you guys are too dumb to get that.suffer no dey ever tire una?
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by jrusky(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
And you have sense sir?

Pls from your useless statement does it portrayed you as a man with sense? No.

So obi bastards supporters has right to fight other aspirant but other has aspirant should not fight back baa?

No one is fighting obishit sorry obi is not the man we want.

Sir yourself you lack sense for being politically myopic and failed to know politics is a game of interest.

Sir go find your senses wherever you lost it.

1 Like

Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Gourdoinc(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

It's normal for you to agree to senseless statement
thank you. You have to be of a certain level of education and intellect to understand some things. It's possible the things are agree to are beyond you sir.
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Everlastingson: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Blazebond:
Shebi na peter obi be the gospel when this one when call himself rev suppose to they preach,Igbo people tribalism na first class,all they (Igbo) want is just for an Igbo man to become president.

Your tribalism card is dead already. Agbado weevil!! Get used to the Peter Obi Presidency!!
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by LordOfTheGame: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Number one of such persons is Reno Omokri who many thought was a wise and upright man only to be exposed by the Peter Obi's emergence.
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Stanleyq: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
FirstSon01:
The rev idiot does not have sense too.

So this is how you people want to convince others to vote your candidate??
U are the king Idiot 4 calling a priest idiot because of mere Tinubu who does nt know that u exist.
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by penearth(m): 3:34am On Aug 09, 2022
Criminal money hungry clerics cheesy
Go for ur care checkups
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Fearyourcreator: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2022
Gourdoinc:
thank you. You have to be of a certain level of education and intellect to understand some things. It's possible the things are agree to are beyond you sir.
Lolzzzz... You co own tesla or Apple... Or the brain behind any invention ...
Mumu claiming intellect...
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Gourdoinc(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz... You co own tesla or Apple... Or the brain behind any invention ...
Mumu claiming intellect...
do you co- own any of the companies you mentioned ? Do you have any invention ? So No ? , you are beneath me sir.
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Fearyourcreator: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Gourdoinc:
do you co- own any of the companies you mentioned ? Do you have any invention ? So No ? , you are beneath me sir.
You the one claiming intellect na...
Who knows you na?
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by Fearyourcreator: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Gourdoinc:
You the one claiming intellect na...
Who knows you na?
Your family members are the ones beneath you...
Re: Those Fighting Peter Obi Never Had Sense – Rev. Dr. Kelvin Ugwu by PharmacyStore: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Day it again and again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Days To Go... Is Obi's Lead Widening? / My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) / Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.