Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

It Mathematical Impossible For Obi To Be President He Need To Win 23 State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Mathematical Impossible For Obi To Be President He Need To Win 23 State (1432 Views)

Benue Ssa Appoints Capable Youth Leaders Across The 23 State Lgas / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Mathematical Impossible For Obi To Be President He Need To Win 23 State by Dapson73(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I am also of that thought. Let's wait and see what 2023 will bring.

From my personal analysis, obi will win 4 south east States and get 25% in one. 25% in all south south states making 11 states.

To south west he will get 25% in Lagos.
North central 25% in Nasarawa, Fct, Benue, Plateau,
North east 25% in taraba and gombe.

North west 25% in Kd.

Total 18 states.

Let's see how it goes.

How will Obi win 4 states in the East to start with ?

Do the governors in those states sleeping or working for Obi underground ?

Quote me anytime , Obi will not win a single state in the election.
Re: It Mathematical Impossible For Obi To Be President He Need To Win 23 State by DeleTaller: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
tctrills:

You worry too much. Obi movement has nothing to do with leaders but the youth from all parts of the country. Ohanaeze does not vote, people do.

People made up of groups... youths and old ...men and women made of of association and groups... in my area and communities around me... I M yet to see a single poster of Obi not to talk of his movement.
Re: It Mathematical Impossible For Obi To Be President He Need To Win 23 State by tuborme: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
By all permutations it mathematical impossible for obi win 23 state .and futher 25 percent in the remaining 11 state .this not emotional calculation but rational .you can do the math your self . Nigeria needs a two party system (dorminate ) to achieve this mathematical possibility ( 23 state ) and 25 percent of 11 . But the obituary/obidient supporter are just too emotional and can reason they are like buhari CPC cult follower that got 12m votes without a win .

Have you read the constitution at all or you don’t understand. He does not need to win 23 or 24 states to win. All that is needed is majority of the votes cast and 25% in 24 states including fct
Re: It Mathematical Impossible For Obi To Be President He Need To Win 23 State by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dapson73:

How will Obi win 4 states in the East to start with ?

Do the governors in those states sleeping or working for Obi underground ?

Quote me anytime , Obi will not win a single state in the election.

You must be a clown.
Re: It Mathematical Impossible For Obi To Be President He Need To Win 23 State by tctrills: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
DeleTaller:

People made up of groups... youths and old ...men and women made of of association and groups... in my area and communities around me... I M yet to see a single poster of Obi not to talk of his movement.
Your area is an outlier. And of course, your circle of friends and people all have your mindset so you wouldn't see his supporters.
Do you mind mentioning your area so we can find you some Peter Obi supporters in the Area?
Re: It Mathematical Impossible For Obi To Be President He Need To Win 23 State by jaggabban: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
By all permutations it mathematical impossible for obi win 23 state .and futher 25 percent in the remaining 11 state .this not emotional calculation but rational .you can do the math your self . Nigeria needs a two party system (dorminate ) to achieve this mathematical possibility ( 23 state ) and 25 percent of 11 . But the obituary/obidient supporter are just too emotional and can reason they are like buhari CPC cult follower that got 12m votes without a win .
Pls stop all these mathematical shit, OBItuaries head will be swelling by thinking Obi matters in this election.
Re: It Mathematical Impossible For Obi To Be President He Need To Win 23 State by Amumaigwe: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Munamoqel:

But it is economically possible.
Re: It Mathematical Impossible For Obi To Be President He Need To Win 23 State by Kaiser20: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
Stay there they speak grammar, your eyes will clear when you understand the meaning of political Revolution .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidient rally in Crossriver state today monday(photos) / Wike’s Ally, Dankwambo, Abandons Integrity Group, Joins Atiku At Gombe Rally / The background story of Buhari, Tinubu, Apc Govs And Naira Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.