Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power (10220 Views)

Ogenna Walter Receives Rousing Reception In Central African Republic As Host / Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Takes Relief Materials To Abuja Widows To Mark Birthday / Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Becomes Lifestyle Asset Hub Company Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by HakiimAlvista: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ok. I like and understand your advocacy but wetin I no understand na the beauty queen wey you win. How did you do it? I mean winning a beauty with such heavy painting? Maybe be get another meaning
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by RedpillAnalyst: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ex beauty queans
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by advanceDNA: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Weyrey

Which one b political inclusion of women?? Are women ever bn sidelined from contesting before??

When women say inclusion....they mean they don't want to contest...they want appointed seats...like VP seats, commissioners seats, and co.....
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by HltSong: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
These useless wom£n that did not even fight for Nigeria's Independence always wants to eat what they did not work for...

Always looking for white collar jobs,political positions...

Why aren't they campaingning to be soldiers,bricklayers,mine workers and drivers... I thought feminism says we are all equal..

If I lead this country, I will make sure I scrap the ministry of women Affairs and put a new portfolio for Ministry of Family Affairs which will be headed by a man...

Common gate man job, you can't even do it. Are you not inferior to them?

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by reeleriksen(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
An ex beauty queen was also disqualified from bbn yesterday

The future is indeed female grin
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Martinez39s(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nonsense.
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Idiots...
You want it on a platter of gold..
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by ufotunang: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
I hope it's not that Beauty that was just evicted from big brother naija TV show ?
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by OlawaleBammie: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

When women say inclusion....they mean they don't want to contest...they want appointed seats...like VP seats, commissioners seats, and co.....
so men should contest and if possible kill themselves just to appoint som daughters of eve to hold high places abi??

Ori nta won
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by BluntCrazeMan: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Where and when did this event took place??
You were just busy listing all the attendees..
You didn't even give a little recap of what the event was all about.

Such a quacky reporting.
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by BluntCrazeMan: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
AquaBekee:
Top of the Morning to you , I was nominated as Youth Advocate of the Year at the Leadership Excellence Award 2022 . Kindly Click on the link to vote for me ��. https://igberetvnews.com/1424601/vote-youth-advocate-year-2022/ � *VOTING IS FREE* � *GOD BLESS YOU* - Ogenna .C.W. Ekwubiri
As for this award ..
I-shaa no go talk for now
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by bukatyne(f): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
And who excluded them? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by angelfallz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Co-ask
bukatyne:
And who excluded them? undecided
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Konjiboii: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
All this beauty queens when dem dey suck dia bleast and finger for common BBN Kon imagine wetin dem dey do when camera no dey.
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by folake4u(f): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
I'd really like Ahmed Isah (Brekete Family Show) to win this award because of his contributions in helping Nigerians.

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Wwwq: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oh
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Martinez39s:
Nonsense.
you’ll heal amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo / Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) / Picture Showing Paul Walker Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.