Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style (1286 Views)

Petition To Ban Reno Omokri Over Comment On Peter Obi Reaches 56,000 / Thieves Steal A Whole Bridge In Ohio, USA. Police Baffled, Ask Locals For Help / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by oikirodah(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2022
This Is How We Roll: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style (Photos)

Some believe that the stomach leads to the warmth of someone's heart, while others believe that romance is the key to endearing oneself to a loved one.

However, Peter Obi supporters in Taraba state say that providing adequate and timely healthcare is the key to winning the hearts of the state's unfortunate residents. So they opted for medical outreach to reach out to the public and educate them on the need of voting for Peter Obi for President.

What continues to amaze Nigerians is the originality and ingenuity utilized by Peter Obi supporters in winning the electorate's support. According to them, it is preferable for the people to see the advantages of excellent government than to share a cup of rice and garri with the people.

They claim that providing for the health of its citizens is one of a government's top responsibilities. According to them na person wey get good health dey fit help to follow join campaign. Therefore, it is crucial that the populace is in excellent health condition so that they can participate in the campaign to spread the word about Peter Obi's candidacy.

Check out how Obidient supporters in Taraba State are educating potential voters and taking care of their medical needs.

Source iReporteronline

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/this-is-how-we-roll-medical-team-for-peter-obi-reaches-out-to-taraba-state-locals-with-style-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by Biodun556(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Old method

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by ThrownBack: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Doctors deciding to campaign for a man they know can rule the country well, they were not paid a dime, 8nstead they are spending their own money to help bring hope and salvation to Nigeria.

I support them

Vote for Peter Obi.

22 Likes

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by ThrownBack: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2022
When are they going to do Lagos? We have a man living at Bourdillion Road who has bent out of shape, he needs his back straightened so that he can be on plum line grin

Peter Obi to the world.

10 Likes

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by Mrkindness: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2022
This is what we are saying not thieves and drug Lord's that want to fight dirty to become president.

They promised what they don't have. We love Obi, we believe Obi and we will vote Obi.

7 Likes

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2022
I always feel like shedding tears any time I come across LP news like this.

5 Likes

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by Smithkafors(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2022
E pain u. Look well, these are doctors voluntarily doing God's work. Look well that's the structure.
Biodun556:
Old method

4 Likes

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by Sonicroyel: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Useful OBIdients!!!!
We're going to salvage this wreck called Nigeria!!!

#ObiDat

3 Likes

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by ThrownBack: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2022
Biodun556:
Old method

Tinubu will rather share free meth to them and lead them into drug addiction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by Totilopussylick(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2022
ThrownBack:
When are they going to do Lagos? We have a man living at Bourdillion Road who has bent out of shape, he needs his back straightened so that he can be on plum line grin

Peter Obi to the world.

Mc Olumo and his gangsters may not allow

Obi4doctors to gain entry into Lagos to treat Tinubu back pain tongue

Afterall France is not that far.

3 Likes

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by Biodun556(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2022
Smithkafors:
E pain u. Look well, these are doctors voluntarily doing God's work. Look well that's the structure.

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by FirstSon01: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2022
As usual.
Campaign theatrics.
Later they'll share bags of rice and beans.

All these are not necessary, tell us how you will improve the nation.
Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by SmellyNyash: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2022
grin Obi we know but who be agbado master?

1 Like

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by derecho(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2022
I see patriotism returning. Get a trustworthy leader, then see Nigerians follow

I imagine APC trying this, many would avoid it for fear of being poisoned.
Nigerians trust LP more

1 Like

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2022
Mrkindness:
This is what we are saying not thieves and drug Lord's that want to fight dirty to become president.

They promised what they don't have. We love Obi, we believe Obi and we will vote Obi.
Everyone love him too.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good. Doctors doing their best to make Nigeria great again.

Doctors have high IQ and know the right man for Nigeria.

I have no doubt that Peter Obi will win!
Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by BlazinGlory40: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Biodun556:
Old method

HHahaha! They are penetrating the rural areas you boasted about them not having and seeing them doing so only makes you disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by BlazinGlory40: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
FirstSon01:
As usual.
Campaign theatrics.
Later they'll share bags of rice and beans.

All these are not necessary, tell us how you will improve the nation.

Lol! First, you said no structure and now you call it campaign theatrics? We are heading somewhere then cheesy
Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by FirstSon01: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Lol! First, you said no structure and now you call it campaign theatrics? We are heading somewhere then cheesy

Sharing free 20 naira per satchet drugs does not mean you have structure. Do you even understand what we mean by structure??
Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by BlazinGlory40: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
FirstSon01:

Sharing free 20 naira per satchet drugs does not mean you have structure. Do you even understand what we mean by structure??

Oh I get it. Sharing 5k to 10k like in ekiti and osun election is the structure. I get you now.

1 Like

Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by FirstSon01: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Oh I get it. Sharing 5k to 10k like in ekiti and osun election is the structure. I get you now.

What the APC did in Ekiti is also not structure, that's vote buying.

Political structures in parties include person's or groups that are very popular, influential and can Garner and mobilize the voting public in a direction. E.g. Kwankwaso and his famous Kwankwasiyya movement. The governor of the states are usually also counted same with other ranking people in the grassroots.

That's why when politicians decamp, you hear things like; Senator A and his 8,000 supporters have joined B party.

You get it now??
Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by BlazinGlory40: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
FirstSon01:

What the APC did in Ekiti is also not structure, that's vote buying.

Political structures in parties include person's or groups that are very popular, influential and can Garner and mobilize the voting public in a direction. E.g. Kwankwaso and his famous Kwankwasiyya movement. The governor of the states are usually also counted same with other ranking people in the grassroots.

That's why when politicians decamp, you hear things like; Senator A and his 8,000 supporters have joined B party.

You get it now??

Hahaha! Like you are educating a novice. Anyway, a time is coming that power will reside ultimately with the people. So it doesn’t matter if all the governors in one party is deployed to a particular state, if the candidate ain’t popular, he won’t win. That is where I stand.
Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by fourboys: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
So nice
Re: Medical Team For Peter Obi Reaches Out To Taraba State Locals With Style by FirstSon01: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Hahaha! Like you are educating a novice. Anyway, a time is coming that power will reside ultimately with the people. So it doesn’t matter if all the governors in one party is deployed to a particular state, if the candidate ain’t popular, he won’t win. That is where I stand.

Lol, I jus felt like.

Well you're right, the power ultimately belongs to the people but they gave it out. If they can get it back then it's alright but I doubt that happening anytime soon in the world.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi / Bonny Island Has Electricity & Money Why Is It Not Like Eco Atlantic Intends ? / Is Tinubu Campaigning In Different Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.