Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Obidients Are Noisy, Loud, Intolerant, Proselytisers,Condescending – Sen Nnamani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Are Noisy, Loud, Intolerant, Proselytisers,Condescending – Sen Nnamani (998 Views)

Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training / Obidients Are Noisy, Loud, Intolerant, Condescending – Senator Chimaroke Nnamani / Gov. Ugwuanyi Has Always Remembered The People Of Amechi Uwani, Says Sen Nnamani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Are Noisy, Loud, Intolerant, Proselytisers,Condescending – Sen Nnamani by newbornmacho(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chimaroke nnamani is a bastard
Re: Obidients Are Noisy, Loud, Intolerant, Proselytisers,Condescending – Sen Nnamani by KingKO22: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
That's the campaign method of the Obituarists

They will soon crawl back to Biafuro or death by 2023

We knw that their Labour is in vain already
Re: Obidients Are Noisy, Loud, Intolerant, Proselytisers,Condescending – Sen Nnamani by odduduwa: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
DeleTaller:
Hmm, one of their elders has spoken, but I am sure they would soon insult him or try hard on his family and relatives...
Those people are something else.
Ewedu Muslim, since when did you start recognizing some useless elders in Igbo land ohhh anything to console your ineffectual drug lord is okk
Re: Obidients Are Noisy, Loud, Intolerant, Proselytisers,Condescending – Sen Nnamani by odduduwa: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pandev:
2023 is around the corner, they will be humbled.

Ask them to list Obi's achievement as governor of Anambra, they will insult and curse you.

Ask them why they can't vote for a younger person than obi who's over 60 since they claim they're youths and want to take the country back, they will insult and curse you.

Ask them why they are supporting a man who has been jumping from one political party to another out of desperation, they will insult and curse you.

Ask them why they are supporting a man that left PDP less than 3 months (May 23) suddenly becomes a saint while they claim PDP is evil party, they will insult and curse you.

Bunch of dumb people that just want to trend on social media. Yo go hear am for next year cheesy cheesy
he didn't buy delegates like Tinubu and atiku ,that alone is a goal for us
Re: Obidients Are Noisy, Loud, Intolerant, Proselytisers,Condescending – Sen Nnamani by DeleTaller: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
odduduwa:
Ewedu Muslim, since when did you start recognizing some useless elders in Igbo land ohhh anything to console your ineffectual drug lord is okk

You just proved me right once more.. You called your regional representative useless elder? Thank God I love amala and ewedu, but I am not a Muslim but have relatives and friends that are Muslims..

We the Yoruba atata don't disrespect our elders in the public.. We give them regards even if we have to disagree with them.... We don't look them in the eyes and shout.... we know it is not good to wake them with leg kicks just like you wake your papa and mama...

Omo aaale Jatijati
Re: Obidients Are Noisy, Loud, Intolerant, Proselytisers,Condescending – Sen Nnamani by odduduwa: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

You just proved me right once more.. You called your regional representative useless elder? Thank God I love amala and ewedu, but I am not a Muslim but have relatives and friends that are Muslims..

We the Yoruba atata don't disrespect our elders in the public.. We give them regards even if we have to disagree with them.... We don't look them in the eyes and shout.... we know it is not good to wake them with leg kicks just like you wake your papa and mama...

Omo aaale Jatijati
Ewedu Muslim , in Igbo land respect is earned and not by gray hair ...if you are a cunny and wayward elder we will simply put u in your column not like Ewedu who will fall ten times on the floor for their oppressor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Charlie Boy Is OlderThan Tinubu By Age? / I Stand By Everything I Said About Atiku. They Are All True. Olesugun Obasanjo / Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.