Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) (28224 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Accepts Wike's Invitation To Commission Projects / Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by OKOATA(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Boyooosa:

This Wike just dey tease Atiku and PDP�
Dey add APC and LP join.
He just dey toy with their emotions����

Cruise Master
Wike this Wike that, the same wike that lost the primary elections, does wike supporting any party means a win for that party he supports? or will he decide for it's citizens, youths in his state on whom to vote? So If Wike supports APC or PDP does that mean it's an automatic win for that party even when people will vote on their own, I actually wanna know how he will influence all this. Make them die down this Wike shiit abeg. He's the one fooling himself around.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by Panda7(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
a rare visit, governors usually visit other state on party basis not knowing what they lag behind
Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by virginchaser(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
theamazonguru:
Recall that Rivers State Governor Invited Sanwo-Olu to commission some projects.

Sanwo-Olu landed in Lagos today to honor that Invite

All these bloggers don't have the patience to proofread their posts sef.
So he landed in his own state. Ok.

That is why many HRs are complaining that some graduates are not employable. Some blunders are not pardon able.
Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by NavasBit: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
All obi camp are just dreaming mission impossible. Stop agitating shit here. Power must shift to Southwest. If you don't like it hug Transformer. Level of Tolerance in term of supporting candidate of one choice is extremely low in Southeast. You must learn your lesson in 2023. Truth is bitter sometimes.... Obi should wait for another 8 years. 40% of online ranter won't even step out in 2023. Presidential election is all about structure. Stop comparing our democracy to USA (Thier democracy is over 500 Years ago)
Vote for your prefer candidate and stop posting trash against other candidate. Compare and contrast all the Candidates, no one near Tinubu achievements. You complain about his age..... Mind you president is not meant for soccer team player or relay races. Tinubu is the best candidate if you want to turn our economy around. Lagos is critical example...

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by LiveWithIt: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Donaluta:

You don't know wike ... Continue your wailing... Wike will never join APC .. wike invited him the way he invited fashola 2020 to commission projects... Don't overstep your boundary
A man In my mention says I should not overstep my boundaries... I think someone is sick and needs medical attention
Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZvJnl7v4-Y

Recall that Rivers State Governor Invited Sanwo-Olu to commission some projects.

Sanwo-Olu landed in Lagos today to honor that Invite
ok naaa..
This their rapport is what I don't understand oo
Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by sheedy407(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
aylipple:
Gov. Wike doesn't rate Sanwo-Olu at all if anything, this is an outright "insult" to the Lagos governor.

How come nobody said this?

You invited a a whole Lagos State Gov and you were not in the Airport to Welcome him nor your top Gov Officials?

What a shame to Sanwo Olu

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by Benbellamor: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Wike is about to join the moving train.

He knows it's only APC or no other. APC to the world.
Good morning to all progressive and intending progressives only
As for me am BATtified.
I know God forsaking obituaries will come for my mention now
he is going nowhere... Just sending message to chairman Iyorchia Ayu that he is a rubber stamp chairman, he can't even charge him for anti party a activities..ordinarily a potent Not impotent chairman by now should have cautioned wike ....that is how powerful wike bragging right is in PDP.
Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by etrange: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Realmi:
grin

please dont corrupt sonwo Eko oo

E get why....this one wey PDP dey invite APC for commissioning....hmmm, the matter be like wen lizard dey invite rat to come play for rain...make the rat remember say na him body go wet grin

At this point, is there really a difference between the two parties ?
Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by CaptainFM1: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sammy07:
No bring soothe come back oo

You mean soot?

He should please come back with soothe!
Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by Sammy07: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
CaptainFM1:

You mean soot?

He should please come back with soothe!

why na
Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
OKOATA:
Wike this Wike that, the same wike that lost the primary elections, does wike supporting any party means a win for that party he supports? or will he decide for it's citizens, youths in his state on whom to vote? So If Wike supports APC or PDP does that mean it's an automatic win for that party even when people will vote on their own, I actually wanna know how he will influence all this. Make them die down this Wike shiit abeg. He's the one fooling himself around.

It's called cruise, he's enjoying his moment while it lasts.

That is Nigerian politics for you; the politicians, the parties know that he's a plus for them even if he could not deliver his local government - in Nigeria's politics, you find more friends, you avoid more enemies, most especially, election period like this.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
virginchaser:

That is why many HRs are complaining that some graduates are not employable. Some blunders are not pardon able.
I tell you.
Most of them only have mouth online, they take solace in hiding behind the keyboard and be spewing all sorts .. but they can't make any meaningful contribution in the work place.

It's a pity.

I know a guy who lost a 120k/day job in an organisation I was consulting for at a time. This was 11 years ago.

Dude could not write report.
Report that is expected to contain all the day's work done, put them together and send to the hierarchy.
Sadly, they managed him for just 1 month and then got rid of him.

May God help our youths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Simon Lalong (Photos) / Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS / Fayemi Names 39-Year-Old Tolu Ibitola As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.