Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

"I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike (1587 Views)

Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos / Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by wwwihy: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
"I have no regrets inviting Governor Babajide Sanwoolu to commission projects in Rivers State. If anybody wants to have hypertension, the person should have hypertension"

- Governor Nyesom Wike

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1556604610298757122

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by wwwihy: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
God Bless Gov Wike
God Bless Gov Jide Sanwo-Olu
God bless Rivers State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Dapson73(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Let all Obituarists have hypertension undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Sunofgod(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Commission the falling flyover grin grin
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by citygarden(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
The obituary will call for wike head with this statement. Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by wwwihy: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dapson73:
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by LegendHero(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Real recognize real.

Sanwo Olu, Dave Umahi, and Wicked Wike.

Some of the most performing governors in Nigeria. Shame on Obituary supprters, they will start another round of teeth gnashing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by ZUKKYY(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=LegendHero post=115503781]

This is from IPOB book of lamentation.

Wike should leave Jagaban with traceable achievement in Lagos to join hand with social media president Obi Pandora.

Anyone that think Obituary will win Nigeria presidency is mentally handicapped because it is statistically impossible.

Kid wa still dey chop mama thank you. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Vulturereloaded: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dear Nyesom Wike its time to be Obidient. I dont need to tell you to put your political and selfish interest aside, because you have lost both.

The only way to sink this ship is to support Peter Obi for a Nigeria that works for all.

You have been caged. If you are angry that the fulani have taken your presidential ambition away from you, the same Fulani are in Charge of Tinubu.

Will you run from fulani Atiku, to bow to Muslim Muslim Shettima ticket.

I advise you and your brother Rotimi Amechi to join hands and sink the both parties that took you for granted.

You fought Amechi because they used the same Tinubu to chase your brother Goodluck jonathan away from power. Are you now going to support Tinubu?

Its obvious that you either sink this ship or endup in the dustbin of history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by LegendHero(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Dear Nyesom Wike its time to be Obidient. I dont need to tell you to put your political and selfish interest aside, because you have lost both.

The only way to sink this ship is to support Peter Obi for a Nigeria that works for all.

You have been caged. If you are angry that the fulani have taken your presidential ambition away from you, the same Fulani are in Charge of Tinubu.

I advise you and your brother Rotimi Amechi to join hands and sink the both parties that took you for granted.

You fought Amechi because they used the same Tinubu to chase your brother Goodluck jonathan away from power. Are you now going to support Tinubu?

This is from IPOB book of lamentation.

Wike should leave Jagaban with traceable achievement in Lagos to join hand with social media president Obi Pandora.

Anyone that think Obituary will win Nigeria presidency is mentally handicapped because it is statistically impossible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

is obvious now wike is planning a covert move to APC and plans on supporting tinubu for president in exchange for ministerial appointment, this classic move is favoured by Nigerian politicians to avoid the EFCC treatment
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Agbado urchins clearly showing that it's Peter Obi that they fear rather than Atiku.

Wike is in PDP not Labour Party. So, if anyone should be worried, it's Atiku.

How agbadorians made it a Peter Obi matter shows a projection of their innermost fears.

Besides, calling people to commission projects means nothing. Peter Obi has commissioned projects before for Wike. So kini big deal?

2 Likes

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by SmartPolician: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:
Real recognize real.

Sanwo Olu, Dave Umahi, and Wicked Wike.

Some of the most performing governors in Nigeria. Shame on Obituary supprters, they will start another round of teeth gnashing.

Story for the deities.

Wike has practically invited almost all the today's active politicians to commission projects in Rivers State.

While he does it for a reason best known to him, you people make it a big deal.

Even Peter Obi has commissioned projects in Rivers too

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by OKOATA(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
angry
Wike this Wike that, the same wike that lost the primary elections, does wike supporting any party means a win for that party he supports? or will he decide for it's citizens, youths in his state on whom to vote? So If Wike supports APC or PDP does that mean it's an automatic win for that party even when people will vote on their own, I actually wanna know how he will influence all this. Make them die down this Wike shiit abeg. He's the one fooling himself around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Indispensable85(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rub it in my governor. Lol....... vawulence!
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by adekolaelect(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sunofgod:
paining this one .you better not manifest what wike said to your life.

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

How about the support he gave Jonathan during the 2011 election despite the fact Jonathan was Wike's brother. Jagaban Is someone I admire for his political intelligence but then my concern is his age and health.
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Vulturereloaded: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Heathrow44:

is obvious now wike is planning a covert move to APC and plans on supporting tinubu for president in exchange for ministerial appointment, this classic move is favoured by Nigerian politicians to avoid the EFCC treatment

How will he then feel After both himself and Tinubu loose? What becomes of him?

Assuming Tinubu wins and Wike is given minsterial appointment, what then happens if Shettima takes over due to Tinubu's illnesses?
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

How will he then feel After both himself and Tinubu loose? What becomes of him?

Assuming Tinubu wins and Wike is given minsterial appointment, what then happens if Shettima takes over due to Tinubu's illnesses?

idk, all I'm saying is that Wike is going to cross carpet to APC sooner than later, the signs are all there for everyone to see, he's unhinged and most party faithfuls seem to resonate with Atiku, so he's embrassed, Wike is looking to save face before his migration but he doesn't want to do that without damaging beyond repair atiku`s ambition of becoming president with Pdp and maintaining influence in a party he thought was under his payroll, he simply can't deal with the defeat at the primary,
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by chrisxxx(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sunofgod:
The people of hypertension
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by haffaze777(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyesom wike the new king of gbasgbos vawulence, wallah I miss my comrade helinus

1 Like

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by haffaze777(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dapson73:

E concern you and me? grin, their final funeral go make sense.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by YorubaIsGreat(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wike just wan give atiku and his brainless supporters heart attack...
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by wale8486: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
let us assume wike invited peter obi to commission dis project,

all those useless Obi supporters wud hav been screaming up and down.

bunch of idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Buckeyemedia1: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
OKOATA:
angry
Wike this Wike that, the same wike that lost the primary elections, does wike supporting any party means a win for that party he supports? or will he decide for it's citizens, youths in his state on whom to vote? So If Wike supports APC or PDP does that mean it's an automatic win for that party even when people will vote on their own, I actually wanna know how he will influence all this. Make them die down this Wike shiit abeg. He's the one fooling himself around.
Wike an Empty Barrel Puppet, feeling more important than Comedy The Frog?
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Buckeyemedia1: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Wike just wan give atiku and his brainless supporters heart attack...
Because he did not invite them to commission his wash wash so called projects?

People like you, your brain needs reformatting.
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Dapson73(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
haffaze777:

E concern you and me? grin, their final funeral go make sense.

Lol.

We no go even go for the funeral service, he will be at the inauguration ceremony of Asiwaju administration then
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by YorubaIsGreat(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Because he did not invite them to commission his wash wash so called projects?

People like you, your brain needs reformatting.
Wailing is allowed, ipop pigs can go and die
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Buckeyemedia1: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Wailing is allowed, ipop pigs can go and die
Na your guy Nyesom Wike they wail & sulking like a jilted girlfriend, say em boyfriend Abubakar Atiku no give am Vice President.
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by femisplash: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

I laugh when I see Igbos begging Wike to join Labour party. Same Igbos raining all sorts of insults on Wike after dealing a heavy blow on Ipob terrorists in Oyingbo, they were even mocking him for losing to Atiku. Why are you so desperate to have a man from a party y'all claimed to have rejected?. Igbos no get shame.
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by Nwaetche(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
femisplash:

I laugh when I see Igbos begging Wike to join Labour party. Same Igbos raining all sorts of insults on Wike after dealing a heavy blow on Ipob terrorists in Oyingbo, they were even mocking him for losing to Atiku. Why are you so desperate to have a man from a party y'all claimed to have rejected?. Igbos no get shame.

I usually do not respond to this type of comment that seems more like sarcasm rather than factual. This line of equating LP and LP Presidential candidate with IPOB is not only cynical but laughable. It is on record that IPOB or other Biafran Agitators have not come out publicly to declare support for Obi much the same as Sunday Igboho and the Fulani Herdsmen have not publicly endorsed BAT and Atiku respectively. So hanging IPOB activities on Peter Obi is disingenuous and smack of bigotry.

Wike had a running battle with IPOB at Oyigbo which the federal government latched on to persecute Igbo youths just the same as Uzodinma is having similar battle with IPOB in Imo Stste and the Federal forces are using to eliminate Igbo youths from the Orashi region(Orlu, Orsu, Ihialla, Ogbaru, Ndoni, Uguta, etc.). For each of these cases Igbo Elders are speaking out against Federal Government brutality. Majority of folks believed that Nyerisi Wike and Dede Uzodinma should have threaded more cautiously knowing Buhari's rabid Igbophobia in handling the crises in Imo and Rivers Oyigbo. It is not peculiar to Wike alone and please do not make it to look like Wike hates Igbos. It was all politics for them.

Coming to Wike supporting Tinubu, you and I know very well that it would not happen. Wike is a grassroot politician and would always know where the political current of Rivers is flowing at the moment. Tinubu has no chance of wining 25% in Rivers. Where would he get the vote from? The major voting blocks, are ABALGA, PHALGA and Oyigbo. Are you telling me that Tinubu will win an Obi in these areas.

For your information, Wike and Obi are close pals. Wike single headedly nominated Obi the last time as Atiku's running mate. The NEXT Supermarket was Obi's investment to help Wike attract investors when many people were running away from Rivers at the heat of unrest in Wike’s first term in Office. They have maintained close friendship since then. Unlike Governor Umahi that has a permanent resident/house in Port Harcourt, Obi usually stays in one of Wike's houses most time he visits Rivers state.

Asking Sanwo-Olu to commission a project is just a theatrics by Wike to remain relevant and stay in the news cycle. My only advice for Atiku is to placate Wike as quickly as possible to enable him get at least 25% otherwise Obi is clearing here with a landslide.
Re: "I Have No Regrets Inviting Governor Sanwoolu To Commission Projects -wike by haffaze777(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dapson73:

Lol.

We no go even go for the funeral service, he will be at the inauguration ceremony of Asiwaju administration then

You right ooo

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi 2023: Shame On All The Southeast Big Politicians / Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections / Buhari Regime Using Fuel Scarcity, Naira Notes To Suppress My Ambition - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.