Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers (42462 Views)

We Need To See Photos Of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects Between 2006 To 2014. / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Evergreen12345(f): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
another delusional igbo man

You need Brain check
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by IbadeHQ: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Afamed:
These children of frustration will not sleep well today

Talk and Do Govs not the one quoting China/ Egypt data. Sanwo Olu signatures are everywhere in Lagos. Wike signatures are everywhere in Rivers
Fashola left almost 8 yrs ,his signatures are everywhere.
Asiwaju left over 15 yrs now, his signatures/ legacies are seen everywhere in lagos
When Umahi leaves Ebonyi 2023, his legacies/ signatures are already everywhere in Ebonyi

Ask any Obiediot promoters about Obi legacies in Anambra, they will tell you he left N80b which his successor has publicly denied on many occasions

Bros, u wan kee me wit laugh. Those Ipig miscreants go make you talk wetin u no wan talk.

I ask one of them to tell me how Pandora Obidient will win the election. The next thing he said was "e go shock u" very confused set of misguided criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Evergreen12345(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
if peterobi wins, I will dash you free 100k

You don see any amount of K in your life ?
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by colorsofrainbow: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
richeeyo:

Guy obi can't win
Cant you see it written clearly
Why do you people lie to urselfs

Thank you very much. Let him lose in peace
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Godadada: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oya naw
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Okoroawusa: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kaiser20:
The political movement in Nigeria today is Bigger than any politician
Obi movement is as a result of failed government of APC and PDP for over 24 years.
Nigeria Lo Kan.
Look at you people. So Peter Obi isn't part of the political class? He fell from the sky right?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Freelane33(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
DeleTaller:

Picture number 3 has a very meaningful expression for anyone who has the insight to comprehend.
cool

Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by strangest(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
BAT23 is a done deal

Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Afamed: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Midastorch:

Obiano build three solids Bridges in Awka town city, they said all the bridges will collapse before he leaves as a Governor, the bridges are still standing, Obiano built international Airport in Umueri, he built international conference centre in Amansea ...Peter O I has no legacy in Anambra for his his people...I will vote Willie Obiano overpitobi
You said it all. Obiano signatures are there, in Anambra, the flyovers at Aroma, the Airport but ask them to show you Obi signatures, they will result to insult

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by zionstaar75: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=ASAPFERG1 post=115506533]if peterobi wins, I will dash you free 100k[/quote ]I will add another 100k
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by yosolaschools(f): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
With affordable price

Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by deji17: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Afamed:

You said it all. Obiano signatures are there, in Anambra, the flyovers at Aroma, the Airport but ask them to show you Obi signatures, they will result to insult
Pit Obi was following his aides to petrol station to personally pay for petrol. grin grin Also, busy taking advise from a mad man. Obi and his disgruntled followers are a big joke. A failed Governor of a resourceful state as Anambra wanted to govern Nigeria. Is that not ment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by BePrepared: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Talk true

Have you ever seen 100k in your life

Whether its yours or another person own
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
candidtalk:
Wike simply showing affinity for other strong and resolute men from the South. No time for cowards and turncoats like Obi.

Obi fled PDP and hinted a gang-up against him by Atiku forces. Yet after same Atiku emerged PDP candidate , the nauseating and sycophantic crap below was all Obi could deliver against Machiavellian and desperate Atiku.

Look at the response below of Obi towards someone who has just deployed machiavellian ruthlessness to scare away Obi from PDP. Pathetic. God save Nigerians contemplating voting this coward and ball-lacking nigga as our President.

You want to be President and you are sill licking the butt of someone who pushed you out of the PDP and calling him "my leader " . Obi is a clown and the worst sort of coward.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/national/2023-peter-obi-speaks-out-as-atiku-wins-pdp-presidential-primaries

You have indirectly added more feathers to the kind of person Peter Obi is ......

This is a man who identifies even with people or persons you can say are his enemies....

You were shocked at his words right??

We don't need a leader that plots evil for Ambode when he forgot to greet him good morning and forgot to wash his Daughter's cars....

We need a leader who believes that Nigeria needs to move forward and that every individual has something to offer.....

Don't worry, you will see how Peter Obi will make TINUBU, the President of OLD PEOPLE'S HOME ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA ( OPHAN ) once he becomes President....
I think TINUBU has such capacity to lead the OLD people in Nigeria .....

My one Cent Bro......no offense
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by maxzzo1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
DeleTaller:

Picture number 3 has a very meaningful expression for anyone who has the insight to comprehend.
See ur life cultism full ur head
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by rickyrex(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
this one wey no fit buy 1litre of fuel wan dash person 100k
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Midastorch(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Afamed:

Unintelligent people are always like that, they usually pick insults and abuse over decent arguments....They'll learn their lessons by February..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by DeleTaller: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
maxzzo1:

See ur life cultism full ur head
See a cultist comprehending to a political commitment of another party member to be a sign of cultism...

May God safe you and redeem your soul.

Let me help you.. the pic means that wike will not defect but will work for Tinubu from within...
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by ASAPFERG1: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Poverty stricken agbado dog making noise on nairaland grin grin
lol.. make February reach first. .
I repeat, if peter obi even comes second, I will dash you 100k
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by ASAPFERG1: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
BePrepared:

Talk true

Have you ever seen 100k in your life

Whether its yours or another person own
I am not your poor father
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Viscuz: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You are wicked bro grin grin

You dey mind am e think say we dey primary 4

Obi must win

If obi step down the whole delta and bayelsa go gather hand beat am , still open another party force am to run
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Viscuz: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
we shall se

Nothing like we shall see obi don win

Naim make una dey fvck up for investment because una no dey see far when the hand writing is everywhere
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Richardonald(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drealtitan1:

Stop lying to yourself even if Asiwaju picked pope as his vice, you people will still not vote for him.Igbo has never supported any Yoruba candidate and we don't care
then obj is an hausa candidate and origin.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Canberra55: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nor be same Wike de cry which day say some polithiefcians dey hire cultists for election. which kind pix con b dat 3rd pic so?
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Jnrprince1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
DeleTaller:

you sabi
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Thebigheart: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
And his counterpart in Delta state couldn't complete just Ughelli -Ozoro- Asaba.

Between Delta and River State. Who have highest FAC?

What a Shame for a chimpanzee Governor Okowa.
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Thebigheart: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thebigheart:
And his counterpart in Delta state couldn't complete just Ughelli -Ozoro- Asaba Express way.

Between Delta and River State. Who have highest FAC?

What a Shame for a chimpanzee Governor Okowa.
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by Fmlao: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dash me 10k out of it

My cooperative meeting is next week Wednesday

ASAPFERG1:

Stanbic bank
Re: Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers by izubext007: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dead bat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Government Shuts Marina Mosque / Dino Melaye ‏celebrates Easter With His Children (Photos) / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.