Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas (18089 Views)

2023: Natasha Akpoti And Her Supporters Decamp To PDP / 10,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edda, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Salisu Zuru Sued For Keeping 2 Public Offices, Receiving Double Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by yosolaschools(f): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
With affordable price

Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Wintertime: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bb
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by ProJectAnatot(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Who dey count them abeg grin
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by GeneralBuhari: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
They want to join the army and start eating agbado in the morning...
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Acvyxy6: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ok

Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by ATLIEN2027: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tvoice:
Audio decamp , show me pisure, or adonbelieveit
If the story had said they left APC, you won't be asking for evidence. You will be herr wailing like a typical obi diot.

1 Like

Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by techWriter3: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
"Hand ain rattle, leg ain rattle Baba way no well he de shout Emilokan"
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by DeleTaller: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
ManirBK:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/26000-pdp-supporters-decamp-to-apc-from-4-zuru-emirate-lgas/

Seriously Baba Amed Datti is not pulling any movement for Obi in the North... Anyone can deny this but its the actual fact.... If they fail to win any state in the North then how dey wan come take over Nigeria? Abi nah only Lagos votes Obi wan take win? Because as it stands there is no election in the East so says their alternative leaders. Ipob, ESN and UGM
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Tvoice: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

If the story had said they left APC, you won't be asking for evidence. You will be herr wailing like a typical obi diot.

Your generation na idiot , mumu , na dat hunger go kii u and ur family, as una nor wan get sense so , goat , Tinubu will not smell that place , go and hang your sef , tell ur oga we are not buying what u are selling
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by kiddkash(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
who comes up with all these figures, I mean who did the counting.

26,000 people just like that?
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Tvoice: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
kiddkash:
who comes up with all these figures, I mean who did the counting.

26,000 people just like that?

Abeg help me ask the copy and paste fools who just paste news from agbado republic
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by DeleTaller: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tvoice:

Your generation na idiot , mumu , na dat hunger go kii u and ur family, as una nor wan get sense so , goat , Tinubu will not smell that place , go and hang your sef , tell ur oga we are not buying what u are selling

It might be bitter but he told you the truth...

Seriously Baba Amed Datti is not pulling any movement for Obi
in the North... Anyone can deny this but its the actual fact.... If
they fail to win any state in the North then how dey wan come
take over Nigeria? Abi nah only Lagos votes Obi wan take win?
Because as it stands there is no election in the East so says
their alternative leaders. Ipob, ESN and UGM
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
North na back and forth stupidity dey worry them
It’s a pity the nation’s elections are always decided by them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Hakeem3(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
North and their ignorance. Well what do you expect, majority are illiterate.
I'm all we are trying to do as Nigerians to make this country great the North keeps pulling as backwards. But unfortunately for 2023 is the game changer
ObiDatti Victory is sacrosanct!
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by mastermaestro(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Keep deceiving yourselves with audio figures

APC is dead to the northerners

Expect more fictitious decamping figures as elections draw near. grin

1 Like

Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by asiga(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Who dey count this defectors sef
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Tvoice: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
DeleTaller:

It might be bitter but he told you the truth...

Seriously Baba Amed Datti is not pulling any movement for Obi
in the North... Anyone can deny this but its the actual fact.... If
they fail to win any state in the North then how dey wan come
take over Nigeria? Abi nah only Lagos votes Obi wan take win?
Because as it stands there is no election in the East so says
their alternative leaders. Ipob, ESN and UGM

What is my business with dis wan na , hehehehehehe , make una see me see drama, wietin concern me and baba ammed ,or u did not read the foolish words from his mouth , u come here and be supporting someone dat insulted me , telling me he is right , u well at all ? Or u did not read well ?

Monica , go and gada momentum and come back , am waiting, u don enter one chance
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by ISellBeer: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Sarsaproko: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Keep deceiving yourselves with audio figures

APC is dead to the northerners

True o. Most northerners are supporting labour party..

1 Like

Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Safyqueen: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin

The whole kebbi state they obidient.

All these one's go vote for Obi on election day. Thank you

Hmmmm, keep dreaming. Decampees across the north so far are between APC and PDP. No LP.
Infact name one LP politician of note in the north for now? No one.

How will Obi win?

The truth is that those hyping Obi are those that are not happy with PDP for giving their ticket to the north, those fanatical christains that believe APC/Buhari was wrong for not hand-picked or endorsed Osinbajo and those that believe southwest are too greedy for not allowing Southeast to have it.

But for competence kwankwoso is far ahead of Obi based on their performances as governors.
Before you quote me, please try to educate me on what is special about Peter Obi.
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by UptownVibes(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Karlovich:
grin grin "Hand dey shake, leg dey shake Baba way no well he de shout Emilokan"
grin
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Xhurskid: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
How are they counting them
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Daniel76: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Enddy50ty:
One thing I know for sure is that before the end of this year many supporters of both APC and PDP members will OBIdiently collapse their so called structures and all decamp to LP.

The intention is openly logical to say that we cannot.

* Accept a sick man as President.
* Repeat the same old mistakes by recycling old men in politics.
* Please educate those who are this simple logical reasoning

Don't forget to collect your PVC

#ObiDatti2023

Peter Obi for President

we aha see by February no ranting north can never free with Igbo come to both and hear
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Lightorder: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Transfer windows but some people doesn't understand politics
oga emilokan has money to share. Election na secret ballot
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Lightorder: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
strangest:
Audio grin grin grin grin
today Nigerians I know deserve suffering
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by icedbreez(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
You meant 2600 people?
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by kolarov93(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2022

Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Panda7(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
poverty party
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by jrusky(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Normal transfer window but has any one or group transfer to Labour in Vain Party? No.

With all obishit bruhaha, Internet warrior, bullying, threatening, religion revival Bill board, fake 1 million man match did any serious minded person or group joined Labour?

See as people avoiding the orphanage home political party of a liar called obi?

Dem no dey telli pesin una eye go clear den una go start una usual crying Biafra or nothing, referendum or nothing, no election in SE blabla wail, wail, and wail till eternity because common political sense una no get only arrogant, foul mouthed, hatred, online blabla dat Al una sabi.

Tueh!!!

I deliberately shake the table again to give them high BP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Summons Emergency Security Meeting / South East Governors Push Legal Backing For Ebubeagu As Joint Security Outfit / Senate Recommends 6-year Single Term, LG Autonomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.