Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas (18211 Views)

2023: Natasha Akpoti And Her Supporters Decamp To PDP / 10,000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edda, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Salisu Zuru Sued For Keeping 2 Public Offices, Receiving Double Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by pharmaking: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Huuuuggggeeeee.

Very huge.

Obituary urchins right now.

Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by IgOga(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Watch out for PDP to post their own tomorrow....I think they may make it 28k.....all these figures are mind games.....

All political parties make big claims.....Labour is focused on youth and celebrity endorsements
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Moikiitos: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Make your own legit money and start sharing.

ManirBK:
That stingy Man from the east is not going anywhere o
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Mccullum: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin This is terrible for Obi.diots,

their BP could rise now, derogatory song of kegite not making

any negative impacts, Jagaban is a moving train, try to stop it

and be crushed, ABAT 2023 is a goal,

key board warriors will be in severe pain grin

more are still coming to APC cheesy
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Mortiple(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
What is the POPULATION of the entire ZURU people?

Just asking.

APC sabi tell lies sha.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by agricpays(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Na still APC or PDP go win 2023 presidential election.....
My forecast though.... I come in peace
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by adekolaelect(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Keep deceiving yourselves with audio figures

APC is dead to the northerners
At least it is better to say what will make you happy ....... Pls don't tell me you be obident wey no get ordinary Cancillor in Nigeria oooooo

Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Una go just dey churn out numbers. Pdp sef go soon post say 100,000 APC dump APC for Pdp. It seems Seun has thrown in the towel. He has lost embarrassingly to fake news merchants
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by ATLIEN2027: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tvoice:

Your generation na idiot , mumu , na dat hunger go kii u and ur family, as una nor wan get sense so , goat , Tinubu will not smell that place , go and hang your sef , tell ur oga we are not buying what u are selling

Omo ale omo yamirin monkey. Poverty has deprived you of any common sense. You have been brainwashed since birth by your cannibal M-kpuru mirri parents. Tinubu is the source of all your problems in your evil Biafuro jungle.
You and your unborn generations are doomed to failure and poverty.
You will go back to your IPIG terrorist camp las las.
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Memeni(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Decampers and campers association of zoogeria grin grin. That's what they know best...the stench of uselessness.
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by kennethesan(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
So you did census and scanned their minds? Liars.....eh are you trying to impress or oppress?
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by captianfreeman(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
So Zuru is now emirate?
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by naijapeepz(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
They went to collect their share naaa
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by ifihearam: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
orohbiro:
This Election is about
Christians vs Muslims
Obi. Vs. Tunubu

APC vs. Lp

Sorry atiku u received massive votes in 2019 because Nigerians were tired of Buhari. Even if PDP then brought the devil against buhari in 2019 Nigerians were willingly to vote for the devil.
The northeners naturally don't like Atiku so the north will just turn up for Tunubu thinking he won't last due to his health and shetima takes over that has always be the plan. That is an advantage for peter obi cause atiku will still share vote with obi who will clear all 95% Christians votes. Top3
Lp. 28,000000
APC. 22,000000
PDP. 18,000000
So

FOOOOOOOLLLL
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Iyatostrong(f): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
1. When the obi's keyboard warriors were mocking Afonja and tinubu. They no ban them.
BUT when i reciprocated their utterances, they banned me.
2. The day i commented against the pirates confraternity was the day they banned me.
these are my conclusions:
a. The guy that banned is either ipod or obi-yusless supporter.
b. The guy is likely to be a pirates confraternity member.
said and done, i remain undaunted!
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Femabol01: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
ManirBK:
My Kebbi is JAGABAN !!!
I like Obi, but I Love JAGABAN whether he wins or not. May God bless Nigeria with a good leader.
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by sehin79(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Politics in Nigerian is just funny Apc decamp to pdp.. gyes in pdp decamp to apc..becuase Apc decampes get to apc and meet people they can’t work with there..and decap to apc vice versa.
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by MatrixCircle: 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Who counted them.
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by MatrixCircle: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mccullum:
grin This is terrible for Obi.diots,

their BP could rise now, derogatory song of kegite not making

any negative impacts, Jagaban is a moving train, try to stop it

and be crushed, ABAT 2023 is a goal,

key board warriors will be in severe pain grin

more are still coming to APC cheesy
ABAT grin they is no how you will coin the name without BAT inside. ABAT is still A BAT. grin
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by rolams(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
How many chieftains do they have?
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by rolams(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Which kain lie be this? The chieftains doesn't have names?
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Hussein035: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Enddy50ty:
One thing I know for sure is that before the end of this year many supporters of both APC and PDP members will OBIdiently collapse their so called structures and all decamp to LP.

The intention is openly logical to say that we cannot.

* Accept a sick man as President.
* Repeat the same old mistakes by recycling old men in politics.
* Please educate those who are this simple logical reasoning

Don't forget to collect your PVC

#ObiDatti2023

Peter Obi for President

If the sick man can move Lagos forward while sitting at home pls let him sit at home and move NIGERIA forward. IPOB pretending as if had Osinbanjo won Peter Obi will not contest.

You have JAGABAN to handle and once he won don't come here and chant Biafra otherwise I will EMBARRAS you people
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Abujason: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Karlovich:
grin grin "Hand dey shake, leg dey shake Baba way no well he de shout Emilokan"

grin

So you don join the Seadogs Confraternity song? Let him keep shouting Emilokan. The kind of disgrace he and his supporters will face in 2023 no be here.

It’s quite appropriate song though.
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Tvoice: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Omo ale omo yamirin monkey. Poverty has deprived you of any common sense. You have been brainwashed since birth by your cannibal M-kpuru mirri parents. Tinubu is the source of all your problems in your evil Biafuro jungle.
You and your unborn generations are doomed to failure and poverty.
You will go back to your IPIG terrorist camp las las.

Ode leleyi sha , mumu, any body wey nor surport ur generational dead body na ibo abi , onikure sha, na dat hunger don dey kii u so na , shebi na old magort u want make e kon dey lead able body human being, foolish tin , ebi loma kpaii ku , werey.

Dis wan na wasted sperm sha , brainless goat . Make sufer kii u dia
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by ATLIEN2027: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tvoice:

Ode leleyi sha , mumu, any body wey nor surport ur generational dead body na ibo abi , onikure sha, na dat hunger don dey kii u so na , shebi na old magort u want make e kon dey lead able body human being, foolish tin , ebi loma kpaii ku , werey.

Dis wan na wasted sperm sha , brainless goat . Make sufer kii u dia

Poverty has already depleted your small brain hence I refuse to engage in any back and forth with a low life, zero IQ, shallow miscreant like you.
Las las you will end up gunned down by the Nigerian Army or you will end up in the Lagos lagoon.
Shango la pa e and your unborn generations. Worthless piece of IPIG terrorist obi diot monkey.

Done responding to such low life, now STFU and FVCK off.
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by beyondPen(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Let Obidients learn how politics is being played. It's not a youth game.

The arrangements is beginning to set piece by piece. It will shock most of you.

South South should better join the West or risk been marginalized.

Protect your Land

This is African Politics and philosophy not American politics
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by ityP(m): 4:39am On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Keep deceiving yourselves with audio figures

APC is dead to the northerners

Na you kill am abi? grin
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by afamaustin(m): 6:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Meaning the like how thing ar going on in APC
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by Tvoice: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Poverty has already depleted your small brain hence I refuse to engage in any back and forth with a low life, zero IQ, shallow miscreant like you.
Las las you will end up gunned down by the Nigerian Army or you will end up in the Lagos lagoon.
Shango la pa e and your unborn generations. Worthless piece of IPIG terrorist obi diot monkey.

Done responding to such low life, now STFU and FVCK off.

Mr emilakon , come and kii ur sef , mumu , daft soul , only a pig reason with dia anus , just d way u reason , Tinubu don buy dis wan Brian, ode , u generation will continue to beg b4 they eat , u want to vote for a dead body , com and be voting let me see u na
Re: 26,000 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC From 4 Zuru Emirate Lgas by garfield1: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2022
Trinitycian 5

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Clears 93.5m Voters For 2023: Full Transcript Of Mahmoud Yakubu's Speech / Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi / There Is Still Room For You In APC - Deputy Speaker, Benjamin Kalu Tells Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.