Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) (1151 Views)

Qatar-based Drug Kingpins Murphy, Oluchukwu Smashed By NDLEA At Lagos Airport / World Cup Reporter, Dominique Metzger, Robbed Live On Air In Qatar / Lady Narrates How They Were Tricked/Robbed During A 40k "Runs" Trip To Uyo (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
5th, November 2021 was the unforgettable day Jacob took a big leap that turned his life around for good but prior to indulging in this Online business...

All he wanted was to make N30k monthly and I'm pretty sure you understand how the economy is even for graduates not to even talk of a School drop out but before I even proceed to revealing this to you...

Let's divert for a moment. I know a lot of people have made series of claims on here or even on your other Social media platforms that:

This business will make you money blah blah blah but how did that turn out? Those claims were all lies isn't it?

Well it's clearly not your fault and I'm going to reveal to you why those proclaimed businesses have failed and will continue to fail...

Listen carefully to this... Any Online business that doesn't involve selling (be it a product,service or even a skill) will definitely be a SCAM especially those ...

Bring so so so amount to get so so so amount in a certain amount of time(If after you read this, you still fall for it then your village people are chasing you) Now...

I know you're curious to know the little known Online business that took Jacob from being a school dropout to getting an all Expensed paid trip to Qatar...

Do this: *Breathe in breathe out*.... Done?

Alright awesome now the funniest part about this whole thing is that at some point in your life, you've done this undisclosed Online business but the sad part in that scenario is that...

You got paid a whooping N0!! in that scenario but guess what?

If only you can read till the end then you can also start getting paid online doing this business...

Enough of the nitty gritty. Here's a live scenario of what this business model entails:

You've been to a crowdy market place right? And then you're looking for what you came to the market for and to your surprise...

A stranger approaches you and asks you what exactly you are looking for(this can be probably be said in yoruba or Igbo) and then you reluctantly tell him and to your shock...

He takes you to a shop and on you getting to the shop to your utmost surprise the shop has exactly what you came to the market place for and then the guy leaves...

Now after the whole bargaining of price(I know you do this because I do it also lol) you finally bought but do you know that...

The shop owner and the guy that brought you to the shop(remember him yeah?) have both agreed on a commission now let's say...

You bought items worth N50,000 and the guy's commission on the sale is 40% that's N20,000 on the spot for him now...

Imagine if he recommends that shop to just 5 people in one day, that's N100,000 in the bag for him!!! Oh my. That sounds like an amazing deal doesn't it?

Well your guess is as good as mine. I'm 99.9% assured that you're curious to know how you can do this business online right

Well be curious no more because I've recorded a very short video that explains this business in more details, I also took you to my email to reveal to you that all you've been told about this online business has been a big fat Lie but not just that...

I took you to the product market place where we've over 80+ digital products and most importantly how you can sell them successfully even though you've no prior experience about selling online....

One of the reason I work with the platform I work with is simply because of the crazy and high commission they give...

Imagine getting 50-80% commission on each sale made. Incase you don't know, there is a digital product that can pay you N50,000 on a sale made (I revealed how you can sell this digital product successfully even if you've zero knowledge about selling online) ...

And remember I said Jacob won an all Expensed paid trip to Qatar yeah?...

I bet you do... Now another amazing thing about the platform I work with is the fact that they put out challenges and guess what?

Jacob was able to hit the challenge thereby winning himself an all Expensed paid trip to see the world cup in Qatar and on top of that he has made N3,000,000+ (proof will be dropped below this post) in commission for himself...

Crazy right? Yeah I know but there's a catch like you should know already...

Only the first 10 people to click *Trip to Qatar* below this post and see if you're a great fit for this will be gaining access to this video for a whooping N0!!! because it’s too valuable to be accessible to everyone for FREE.

Lest I forget...

I've known about this business for a while now but a whole lot happened so I started taking it serious recently and I got paid N30k on July 30th(Proof is below this post) all by...

Recommending helpful products to those that needs them and getting a commission when a sale is made...

I'm not saying this is that easy because there are certain skills needed to be successful in this business online but comparing this business to waking up so early in the morning and getting back home so late at night, getting paid peanut at the end of the month to doing this business?

It's definitely easy. Now I know ignorant and jobless people will comment nonsense like scam blah blah blah under this post... Well, it's your choice to listen to them or not but I can't remember when selling became illegal...

Anyways there's a high probability that 10 people would have gotten access to this video by the time you're thinking of getting on this but you never know...

You can still try your luck

Good luck❤️

P.S:Proof of all the claims I just made will be dropped below

Good luck once again.

Re: From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Go here to see if you’re a great fit for this : [url=adefehinticonsultant.carrd.co/]*Trip to Qatar*[/url]

Re: From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Don’t be a victim of : Put so so so amount to get so so so amount without putting in the work in a so so so period of time…

That’s why you’re always getting SCAMMED…

If a business doesn’t involving something being traded for something (be it a product, service or a skill then it’s definitely a SCAM but No it’s the easy way you want lol you see…

There’s over night success… yes you read that right but behind that overnight success were months and sleepless nights of trials and errors so…

Stop looking for an easy way out so your life won’t be hard!

Don’t say you were not told.

1 Like

Re: From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Thank God for the life I chose…

All by using my WhatsApp + Smartphone + internet connection from the comfort of my home…

Something light for the weekend ❤️❤️

Re: From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by Das1mama: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2022
I'm interested brother
Re: From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okay…

Kindly send a dm on WhatsApp to the number on my signature
Das1mama:
I'm interested brother
Re: From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by Theory2022: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Das1mama:
I'm interested brother
Broda wey mumu
Re: From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
You wey smart…

Well done.
Theory2022:

Broda wey mumu
Re: From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by Das1mama: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Theory2022:

Broda wey mumu
why are you wagging like a homeless dog without an owner? or you probably decided not to be useful to your ancestors!! , Look even though we are in a faceless forum always remember there are special specific members!! if u know u know. be very careful d way u use your words for the very last time.
Re: From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by Theory2022: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
Das1mama:
why are you wagging like a homeless dog without an owner? or you probably decided not to be useful to your ancestors!! , Look even though we are in a faceless forum always remember there are special specific members!! if u know u know. be very careful d way u use your words for the very last time.

be useless, so nobody can use you
M
U
M
U
Re: From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
To be honest…

I feel this is one of the reason why someone that doesn’t have anything will come and type nonsense on someone else’s thread.

Just because it’s a faceless forum.
Das1mama:
Re: From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by Das1mama: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Theory2022:

be useless, so nobody can use you
M
U
M
U
clap for yourself, u just won yourself an award. I will present it to you in due date.
Re: From A School Drop Out To Winning An All Expensed Paid Trip To Qatar(with Proof) by ConsultSunkanmi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good Evening Nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Please I Just Received This Exorbitant Bill From PHCN / Intimacy Or Escape! / Loverboy Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.