Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Is This Company Credible,legit Just Got Invited For An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Company Credible,legit Just Got Invited For An Interview (1835 Views)

Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Company Credible,legit Just Got Invited For An Interview by Cyril009(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dear Opeyemi,
You are invited for an INTERVIEW with Elyte Consult, a business management and Consulting firm for an ongoing Recruitment Session for the post of B.D.S.

Date:Wed 10/8/2022 by 8am

Venue: Suite B Beside Great Talent School, Oba Ogunji Rd Ogba,Lagos

Elyte Entreneurship Consult.
Mrs Jennifer

I found an old thread on nairaland saying it was scam

https://www.nairaland.com/5849311/elite-entrepreneurship-training-consult-scam
Re: Is This Company Credible,legit Just Got Invited For An Interview by yusufmurry: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cyril009:
Dear Opeyemi,
You are invited for an INTERVIEW with Elyte Consult, a business management and Consulting firm for an ongoing Recruitment Session for the post of B.D.S.

Date:Wed 10/8/2022 by 8am

Venue: Suite B Beside Great Talent School, Oba Ogunji Rd Ogba,Lagos

Elyte Entreneurship Consult.
Mrs Jennifer

I found an old thread on nairaland saying it was scam

https://www.nairaland.com/5849311/elite-entrepreneurship-training-consult-scam

Big scam
No reason am 2x

1 Like

Re: Is This Company Credible,legit Just Got Invited For An Interview by Cyril009(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
yusufmurry:

Big scam
No reason am 2x

thank you sir,I was already happy when I saw I was invited for an interview thought it was one of the companies I submitted application to today only to see the company's name which left me puzzled.
Re: Is This Company Credible,legit Just Got Invited For An Interview by Karleb(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oba ogunji grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Company Credible,legit Just Got Invited For An Interview by yusufmurry: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cyril009:

thank you sir,I was already happy when I saw I was invited for an interview thought it was one of the companies I submitted application to today only to see the company's name which left me puzzled.

Note that interview invites like that

Always check for websites and Nairaland.
Re: Is This Company Credible,legit Just Got Invited For An Interview by dedons: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2022
This scam is very visible to the blind na.
Re: Is This Company Credible,legit Just Got Invited For An Interview by Cyril009(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2022
yusufmurry:

Note that interview invites like that

Always check for websites and Nairaland.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Uba Test Format / Cocacola Management Trainee / Friesland Foods Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.