Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) (67210 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Abeg wetin de oga chop for prison see him belle wey be like pot of soup
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nwadu:
He has done his time...
Plateau people love this man more than the sitting governor...

weed taker

1 Like

Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Frontdude(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
etrouble:
Buhari should replace them in prison.

That useless female Olosho prison Warder taking a picture with a criminal and laughing like a true idiot that she is should be whipped mercilessly at the market square
Walahi
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Buhari Shall.....
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
I'm not understanding the situation here fr, were these criminals on a prison tour or were actually meant to serve some certain years for their offense, mehn! There was a country
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Khastro(m): 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
olatade:

And btw this kind of rapport between the officers and the detainees is suspicious.

Esp the one giving thumbs up with seriously broad smiles
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Konjiboii: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Nothing you fit tell me. This guy's no enter jail for one day. All this na for show. E no go shock me say dem contest for election one day.ordinary counter dem go place persin sef your body go tell you how you go emaciate na hin you dey whine me say this one's enter PRISON..

Be like say una no know wetin prison be sha

1 Like

Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by brandsoncharlie: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
Good for them...this life just make sure you have money!!!!
Stealing public funds that’s not their money.
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Elidrisy20: 1:15am On Aug 09, 2022
The thing wea pain me pass be say,see as that foolish warder dey open teeth,dey take pictures with criminal,dey happy say them don release am

1 Like

Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Biletaste(m): 3:16am On Aug 09, 2022
A whole presidential pardon took 3 months to honor. I remember Trump pardon took ahours for convicts to be free until his last hours in office.
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Mryacks: 3:48am On Aug 09, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:
Former Governors Dariye and Nyame released from prison (photos)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/former-governors-dariye-and-nyame-released-from-prison-photos.html

When I saw all types of congratulatory and welcome back post and updatess on different people's social media account today with respect to this, I just shook my head. I mean some poeple who were beneficiaries of these crooks were shamelessly saying "God has shamed the devil"....bla bla bla....Kai!

1 Like

Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Henrinos: 4:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Nonsense & ingredient!
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by shineeye1: 4:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Mryacks:

When I saw all types of congratulatory and welcome back post and updatess on different people's social media account today with respect to this, I just shook my head. I mean some poeple who were beneficiaries of these crooks were shamelessly saying "God has shamed the devil"....bla bla bla....Kai!

"God has shamed the devil". That is , their God is buhari while their Satan is the jurisprudence ( or court Judge) that convicted the crooks of wrong doing! Nigerians are demons!!! They cannot miss hellfire

1 Like

Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Xiaohei(m): 4:40am On Aug 09, 2022
This is sad however one looks at it. See how fresh they look! Men who stole billions of Naira have been released from prison on age and health grounds while thousands of Nigerians are languishing in prisons for petty crimes. Those crooks have become celebrities judging by their photos taken with prison officers. Nigeria is a grossly bleeped up country! I nearly went mad yesterday when I saw a video in which the properties and hectares of land belonging to Tinubu, his sons, and his cronies were listed. Tinubu is by no means alone is the blatant stealing of our nation’s assets. No! All politicians, policymakers, ministers etc are all involved in the looting of Nigeria’s wealth. Buhari is the most fantastically corrupt Nigerian president ever!
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Crownofgold: 7:10am On Aug 09, 2022
I wonder what these men were eating to maintain there pot belly, definitely not the same undone beans given to other criminals
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by melviniyke2002(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2022
vision2050:
Those one are not in prison. See how fresh they are grin. Those warders will surely miss them if truly they serve their terms.

Patronize me, I sell affordable data.
dos men didnt sleep der for one day,if u knw d game n corruption where dey prison,u go fear nigeria
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Adrian98(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Just imagine prison officials are opening teeth to take pictures with them.
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Nwadu: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2022
stanliwise:
weed taker

Who is the weed taker
Me
The ex con
The sitting governor
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2022
And the money they stole is gone...
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Akolapo(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2022
Can you imagine what Nigeria has turned to, warder officer snapping with criminal and smiling. How many warder snap with Anini,Evans and likes.
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by gozzlin: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Who is that famzing/fawning female prison warden in the pictures? She deserves serious caning on her bare yansh. Idiotu. angry
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by PharmacyStore: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
But he is still fighting corruption
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Rosekonto: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
author=Toneypen247 post=115510092]They were finally pardoned after the magnitude of allegations and conviction the court found on them. undecided cry
Should I say that this is a promotion of more criminality and corruption within government. This present administration will continue to remain a joke.

I employ you all to be obedient and let us save ourselves the shame of bad government from the international community. The athletes are already doing that in the Commonwealth Games, it is now left for us as a country to move towards a direction of communism in demanding a good government where inclusion, management of public funds, accountability, and security are guaranteed.

There is always a reward for being OBIDIENT

kindly check my signature below for your research academic services[/quote]
You are right!
Re: Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) by Akaimmanuel(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
the infamous Kuje looking a little worse than modakeke prison.
in this century. see surrounding of our Federal Correction Center.
dat prison warden want tell us how e day ha body.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ojo Maduekwe Is Dead / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.