Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code (1203 Views)

I Just Bombed A Technical Interview / I Just Quit ALX Programme / Java Programmers ,I Need Help Fixing This Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pls help a brother with a system to pursue his career in software development, I wrote this one with my phone .

Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by jesmond3945: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Your second line shows why you don't have a system yet. Debug that you will have a system.

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by Lordsagna: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
NDSMELODY:
Pls help a brother with a system to pursue his career in software development, I wrote this one with my phone .
Is the language python?
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
jesmond3945:
Your second line shows why you don't have a system yet. Debug that you will have a system.
did you mean the code itself or the output. If you meant the code itself my first and second line is a comment which has no effect on my codes from not running. Beside I am still a learner, what exactly do you want me to debug in my second line of code. Thanks anyways.
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lordsagna:

Is the language python?
it is java pl

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by Xedmark: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
The logic in this program is total crab... Sincerely I don't mean to discourage anyone here but let's look at something, if statement then else if and else if. Meaning there are so many unnecessary things in this program. Cos it's like saying if the food is not on the table (if statement)and it is not on the dining table (else if)and it's not on the stool (else if)then Mumm didn't cook anything (result). So what's the point?you could have just use the AND operator to tie the three conditions plus the condition in the logic just doesn't make sense at all.
An Int is assigned a value
Int i =8
If (i > 3)
And other else if statement are met then a string value should print

Like are u for real? pls be genius.!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by Karleb(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Xedmark:
The logic in this program is total crab... Sincerely I don't mean to discourage anyone here but let's look at something, if statement then else if and else if. Meaning there are so many unnecessary things in this program. Cos it's like saying if the food is not on the table (if statement)and it is not on the dining table (else if)and it's not on the stool (else if)then Mumm didn't cook anything (result). So what's the point?you could have just use the AND operator to tie the three conditions plus the condition in the logic just doesn't make sense at all.
Int is assigned a value
Int =8

Calm down.

The guy is new to programming. He will surely make a fine ass programmer with time.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Xedmark:
Int i =8
If (i > 3)

you are a big lair, you can use multiple loop control structure depending on the condition you want to use it for. Regarding the program I wrote up there, I know I used one logic structure for multiple instructions and I only tried this to test if I truly understand what I read in my text. Else if statement can be used for multiple loop control structure bros and if you know you truly understand this pl, tell me another syntax we could use to replace else if control structure.

The bottom line, I am learning every day. This codes is DIY.

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Karleb:

Calm down.

The guy is new to programming. He will surely make a fine ass programmer with time.
thank you very much boss, I am even teaching myself not as if I have instructor. I like the word of your encouragement sir
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Xedmark:
Int i =8
If (i > 3)

all I know is that my codes are correct and it runs when compiled, that is all I want for now.
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by Xedmark: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Uncle why are u ranting? Did I score u down that there are bugs in your code? The code is not well written that's the point. And the logic for your result doesn't make sense why use such condition that doesn't even have anything to do with your output to determine the result?

Compiling is not the problem, the code doesn't make sense and I'm sorry if that pulls u down that's not my intention and it should further want to make u learn more but I can see you're not ready to learn but your arrogancy won't lead u anywhere but destruction. You're arguing about the fact that you use one logic structure for multiple instructions. So where is your one logic structure in the program? Or u want to tell me the variable u declared is your logic? So if that is not your logic where is the one logic structure. U are fooling yourself. I even wanted to volunteer if you're close by, I can train you without collecting a dime but what can u learn from a liar. I wish u well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Xedmark:
Uncle why are u ranting? Did I score u down that there bugs in your code? The code is not well written that's the point. And the logic for your result doesn't make sense why use such condition that doesn't even have anything to do with your output to determine the result?

Compiling is not the problem, the code doesn't make sense and I'm sorry if that pulls u down that's not my intention and it should further want to make u learn more but I can see you're not ready to learn but your arrogancy won't lead u anywhere but destruction. You're arguing about the fact that you use on logic structure for multiple instructions. So where is your one logic structure in the program? Or u want to tell me the variables u declared is your logic? So if that is not your logic where is the one logic structure. U are fooling yourself.
ok sir, I want to learn.
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Xedmark:
Uncle why are u ranting? Did I score u down that there bugs in your code? The code is not well written that's the point. And the logic for your result doesn't make sense why use such condition that doesn't even have anything to do with your output to determine the result?

Compiling is not the problem, the code doesn't make sense and I'm sorry if that pulls u down that's not my intention and it should further want to make u learn more but I can see you're not ready to learn but your arrogancy won't lead u anywhere but destruction. You're arguing about the fact that you use on logic structure for multiple instructions. So where is your one logic structure in the program? Or u want to tell me the variable u declared is your logic? So if that is not your logic where is the one logic structure. U are fooling yourself. I even wanted to volunteer if you're close by, I can train you without collecting a dime but what can u learn from a liar. I wish u well.
teach me sir, it is not that I am arrogant but I really have passion for software development if there is anyway you can assist me pls assist me without minding my first statement, I acted based on my ignorance.
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by jikins(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Xedmark:

Compiling is not the problem, the code doesn't make sense and I'm sorry if that pulls u down that's not my intention and it should further want to make u learn more but I can see you're not ready to learn but your arrogancy won't lead u anywhere but destruction. You're arguing about the fact that you use on logic structure for multiple instructions. So where is your one logic structure in the program? Or u want to tell me the variable u declared is your logic? So if that is not your logic where is the one logic structure. U are fooling yourself. I even wanted to volunteer if you're close by, I can train you without collecting a dime but what can u learn from a liar. I wish u well.

There are ways you correct people and they will disregard it as it comes off as an attack. Someone said he is new to programming even using phone and you are talking down at him as if he claimed to be a pro. Things are not done that way, we were all beginners at some point and we all wrote poor code at that point, but with time we got better. You can't use your experience to judge someone just starting out that's absurd tbh.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by Xedmark: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
NDSMELODY:
teach me sir, it is not that I am arrogant but I really have passion for software development if there is anyway you can assist me pls assist me without minding my first statement, I acted based on my ignorance.
You can chat me up if your location is not too far laptop and coding won't be a problem.
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
You say what in that second line. Tinubu will what?
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
OfficialDad:
smiles, don't mind me jare I just wrote my own code ni oo
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
I
OfficialDad:
smiles don't mind me ooo, i just wrote my own code ni oo
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
NDSMELODY:
I smiles don't mind me ooo, i just wrote my own code ni oo

Hmmmm. Are you Obedient or Tinubu. Before i can help.
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by TastyFriedPussy: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
NDSMELODY:
you are a big lair, you can use multiple loop control structure depending on the condition you want to use it for. Regarding the program I wrote up there, I know I used one logic structure for multiple instructions and I only tried this to test if I truly understand what I read in my text. Else if statement can be used for multiple loop control structure bros and if you know you truly understand this pl, tell me another syntax we could use to replace else if control structure.

The bottom line, I am learning every day. This codes is DIY.
bros, you're being too arrogant for a learner and someone who's even begging for a PC..I'm also a newbie to programming currently learning JAVASCRIPT on my phone too till I get a laptop and I can't imagine writing such code just to get that your output.. Even though I don't know Java, I don't think it's necessary to use all those syntaxes you used to get that your output and that was what he was trying to tell you, you used to many unnecessary stuff in your code

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
OfficialDad:

smiles, I am obedient. You see my code didn't even display tinubu at the output, I know what I wrote.
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
bros, you're being too arrogant for a learner and someone who's even begging for a PC..I'm also a newbie to programming currently learning JAVASCRIPT on my phone too till I get a laptop and I can't imagine writing such code just to get that your output.. Even though I don't know Java, I don't think it's necessary to use all those syntaxes you used to get that your output and that was what he was trying to tell you, you used to many unnecessary stuff in your code
thank you very much, this is aspect I read today from the material i am using and I need to practice it that is what I am trying to do. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
NDSMELODY:
smiles, I am obedient. You see my code didn't even display tinubu at the output, I know what I wrote.

Hmm. I no believe you
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
OfficialDad:

Hmm. I no believe you
I am serious sir, just believe me. I only used him as uncertainty in my code and like I said my code did not display his name at the output which means I didn't support him.
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
NDSMELODY:
I am serious sir, just believe me. I only used him as uncertainty in my code and like I said my code did not display his name at the output which means I didn't support him.

But it was part of your code. You could have removed it before posting it. Therefore, since you did not do that, you are directly running a promotion.

Direct or indirect campaign can silently persuade people to take action.

And your form of promotion is known as, Predictive Promotion
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by akin101: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
wow people criticized the op without providing corrections or explanation and afterwards called him arrogant.
op, you are on your path to learning, don't let anyone discourage you, some people have deep psychological issues smh grin.
op
you are not responsible for someone else's bad conduct. please enjoy your learningjourney
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
NDSMELODY:

You still support APC
I sincerely hope you don't go far in your coding journey and make sapa fire you

angry
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by LikeAking: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2022
Op dis coding guys stingy die.. just dey use ya phone run am..

Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by TastyFriedPussy: 12:59am On Aug 09, 2022
LikeAking:
Op dis coding guys stingy die.. just dey use ya phone run am..

Good luck
see your mouth..as if your Papa follow them work for their money....come here come dey talk nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2022
OfficialDad:

But it was part of your code. You could have removed it before posting it. Therefore, since you did not do that, you are directly running a promotion.

Direct or indirect campaign can silently persuade people to take action.

And your form of promotion is known as, Predictive Promotion
just believe me, that's all.
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2022
akin101:
wow people criticized the op without providing corrections or explanation and afterwards called him arrogant.
op, you are on your path to learning, don't let anyone discourage you, some people have deep psychological issues smh grin.
op
you are not responsible for someone else's bad conduct. please enjoy your learningjourney
thank sir
Re: I Am Bored, I Just Tried This Code by NDSMELODY(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2022
OfficialDad:

updated sir, I have change it sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Targeted At ALX Cohort 13 Students. / Joomla And Wordpress Assistance / I Need Compilers For Java,c++, PASCAL And Python Available In Android Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.