Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Where Is Pa Bode George? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Pa Bode George? (286 Views)

Where Is Pa Lamidi Apapa? / Where Is Pa. Lamido Apapa? / Fayose: “pa Bode George, Go Take A Rest Now, I Didn’t Say Obaseki Will Lose Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Pa Bode George? by DeleTaller: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Will Bode George not wait till Tinubu becomes president before his relocation? This comes so early in my opinion.
Re: Where Is Pa Bode George? by Naijabad: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tinubu will and must vomit all the money he stole from Lagos. Bode George (2018)
Re: Where Is Pa Bode George? by Mickykarim: 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
DeleTaller:
Will Bode George not wait till Tinubu becomes president before his relocation? This comes so early in my opinion.

WHY SHOULD HE WAIT AND WHY IS HE STILL WAITING AND FOR WHAT?

He should have been packing his person baggage packages and everything that has to do with him and left since Tinubu clinched his party ticket, which should have served both NOTICE and INDICATION of his way to the presidency.

THE PROBLEM WITH GARRULOUS UNPRINCIPLED PEOPLE IN THE ILK OF Bode George IS THAT THEY LACK INTERGRITY AND CANNOT LIVE UP TO THEIR WORDS. EMPTY SHELLS WITHOUT VALUE TO THE SOCIETY.

Just a NOISY lout. He does not possess the temerity to relocate anywhere. To whom and where is he of any meaningful impactful contributions?

TO EVEN IMAGINE THAT AN EX-CONVICT CAN SPEAK ONLY IN THE NIGERIAN CONTEXT AND SPACE.

Criminal would only have MOUTH, only in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

N109.4bn Fraud: Ex-agf, Idris Begs EFCC For Plea Bargain / "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi / BREAKING: PDP Tribal Leader Unveils Answer For Atiku, Wike Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.