Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria (5958 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2006
4 Play:

Come to think of it somewhere around I might have kids I don't know of.

I have seen so many kids that look like me that I am tempted to ask their mothers if I ever screwed them

hmm yea you're the dude theyve been looking for. you got a lot of social security benefits hanging on your head mate! grin
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by 4Play(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2006
@LoverBwoy
That kid does not look like me.

U that has not paid Child Maintenance for your battalion of chidren.

It can't be me for if I was to have done what done to that girl ,I would have given her a fake name and address.

The main reason I know it is not me is that she said the man was a handsome man.That rules u and I out
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 4:05am On Dec 19, 2006
@ 4 play

thats why i change cities o,london-Oxford-bristol-kent-london

i'll be on the move soon wink.

The main reason I know it is not me is that she said the man was a handsome man.That rules u and I out
who told you im not fine bobo grin
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by Mystique(f): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2006
Yeah, i think every kid has the right to know who his father is,

Just wondering: why have'nt you gotten in touch wit ur baby daddy all this while??
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 5:02am On Dec 21, 2006
she had a one night day stand with a fine bobo, who was on holiday in nigeria and happened to drop his dna inside wink
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by LondonCool(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2006
Teju Oso,

I can supply you with the guys details in UK if you want it (providing he gave you the correct name).
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by tEsLim(m): 4:19am On Dec 24, 2006
Men! I pray my boy comes out so cute outta the baby factory February '07 too. I gotta be there for him.

Teju ur gonna find him, soon! Some men are just cool. When baby mama came sayin stuff like she's late and stuff. I knew I was there, so I gotta take responsibilities. I can't forget where I've been. But its hard to convince a man on a one night stand pregnancy. I was there like hundred times on this one grin wink. Though I ain't sure of marriage, but I'm gonna keep them both with all I've got.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by tpia: 5:18am On Sep 20, 2008
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by oziomatv(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2008
Someone who claim to be same is posting to a thread of 2years plus, they might left their reading glass at the beer palour.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by tpia: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2008
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by oziomatv(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2008
tpia:

As usual, your horses have left the barn and you're contributing your lonesome penny on a context you're absolutely ignorant about.

na today? undecided
Not actually I would have read the date before making a comment, it's like a deaf person laughing when others has stops.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by tpia: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2008
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by oziomatv(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2008
Is there a particular reason why you're following me around?Is there a particular reason why you're following me around?

I got entertained with Your stupidity and your hatred over my tribe makes me stronger if that what you feel like to hear.

abeg go village make them do deliverance or wash head for you so you can be free from your Tpia obsession. I pity you.

No, just pity yourself cause you'll be tired to see my face.

Buzz off, abeg. You're describing yourself here, or can't you see this plain fact. Its as obvious as daylight.
Yes am describing myself but not introducing myself to haters like you.

ya picture alone has put me off my food this evening 

You need extra make-up to look like me.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by tpia: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2008
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by oziomatv(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2008
tpia:

quick correction; don't confuse hatred of yourself with hatred of your tribe. No be only you be Igbo, abeg. Except in your head, and its already been established that you urgently need psychiatric intervention.

[b]ewooo- look like you ke? GOD FORBID BAD THING!!!!!!![/B] Abomination and big taboo.

I reject that in Jesus name! get away from me, satan!
I'm not supprise if you're calling the name of God, even the holly Book said it that satan shall preach with the name of the Lord when the time comes.

You looks less insultive today why? Did you left your dictionary at the bar or the lord is doing some deliverance over you?
I'm getting some how disappointed, I expected something more or are you taking some pill?
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by oziomatv(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2008
I think we should be putting more coins to enable us to stay longer on net.

If you don't mind I can do western union to help you out, I know things are hard sometimes.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by ssRhino: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2008
It is important for the man to know his kid and for the kid to know his or her father.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by tpia: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2008
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by coolier(f): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2008
For goodness sake she got herself pregnant while still in the secondary school as a teenager! According to her a senior girl in the hostel sent her out to cut grass because she was extremely rude. And she did not only cut grass, she cut sex with a total stranger. Mind you she was not raped. Where I come from that is waywardness and promiscuity.
On the other hand its only fair to let the guy at least know he has a son.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by oziomatv(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2008
tpia:

save the money for your plastic surgeon.

I'll find some other way to pay for my cafe credit. angry
For you to keep on repeating my physical appearance shows how interested you're in knowing me but you have to take the number and wait for your own turn, others has been waiting for so long.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by fellybabe(f): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2008
wish you the best u ever wsh urself
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by tpia: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2008
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by oziomatv(m): 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2008
tpia:

not at all.

Oil and water don't mix. You stay in your cocoon and I'll stay in mine.

Thanks for offering. angry angry
I'm not offering am denying you the opportunity, there so many options for me to make a choice, or wait let me ask my grandfather if he's looking for a tenth wife.

You reason sometimes when you're not on crack.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by JustGood(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2008
Why were you so loose as to go to bed with a man the first time you saw him? Na una dey allow people dey insult our decent girls.

Anyway, I wish your child all the best in life
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
this thread seems dead-as it should be. i hope you found the father of your
child though, teju smiley
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2009
George_D:

this thread seems dead-as it should be. i hope you found the father of your
child though, teju smiley

Even if she never did, the baby would be old enuf now to start looking for him papa
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by Akinagirl(f): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2009
Thread should be locked, its 3 years old and she never updated herself.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2009
I dey this thread sha.

The pikin fine o.

He should be older now and probably lost the baby cuteness.

Oziomatv went underground soon after he started the new Igbo Kwenu thread.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by GeorgeD1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2009
i agree. teju should update herself or i'll move for this thread to be deleted and thrown
into the rubbish heap!
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by megastu(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2011
any luck with the father? abi you don get second pikin?
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by tpia5: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
now everything seems mean to me 'cos it's hard raising him

easy to have s.ex, not easy to raise a kid.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by horny4u(f): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
tpia@:

easy to have s.ex, not easy to raise a kid.

easiest to remove the iroko in my eye before trying to remove for teju

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should I Do To A Wife Who Cheated And Confess To You Twice? / International Passport Of This Family (AYEKUSIBE FAMILY) Found / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.