Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Making A Pot Of Soup - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making A Pot Of Soup (822 Views)

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup / Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making A Pot Of Soup by sonssyo: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Things are really getting out of hand these days,can 3k make a pot of soup for a family of 2 that will last for 4 days? I made egwusi soap over the weekend @ 4k ,yet e no go reach pass tomorrow and it's only my sister and I that live in the house,Abeg how do you guys manage these days
Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
sonssyo:
Things are really getting out of hand these days,can 3k make a pot of soup for a family of 2 that will last for 4 days? I made egwusi soap over the weekend @ 4k ,yet e no go reach pass tomorrow. Abeg how do you guys manage these days
4k soup for real? Is that a concoction soup or what? You wan carry money go heaven?

You need atleast 15k to cook an almost below average soup.
Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by sonssyo: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
Why are you managing? You wan carry money go heaven?

Haba, for 2persons? 15k is a way too high

2 Likes

Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
sonssyo:

Haba, for 2persons? 15k is a way too high
15k too high for 2 persons? What have you been feeding on? Make u no go fall sick with cheap junk o shocked
Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by robinso01(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Things are damn costly. I spend 3k on soup as a guy leaving alone.
Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
robinso01:
Things are damn costly. I spend 3k on soup as a guy leaving alone.
And that's even because you are poor.

As a single guy you need nothing less than 9k to cook an almost below average soup for yourself.
Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by judatech: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
4k soup for real? Is that a concoction soup or what? You wan carry money go heaven?

Your moniker says it all

5 Likes

Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by robinso01(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
OgogoroFreak:

As a single guy you need nothing less than 9k to cook an almost below average soup for yourself.

I'm not poor,i cook base on what i can afford,there are other things to use money for apart from food.

3 Likes

Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
robinso01:

I'm not poor,i cook base on what i can afford,there are other things to use money for apart from food.
You are poor. Trust me on this one.

You know, the fact you are thinking about other things to do with money thus "slim fitting" the amount you spend on food. Says it all.
Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by shortIGBOman: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
15k too high for 2 persons? What have you been feeding on? Make u no go fall sick with cheap junk o shocked

This one just come make mouth online. Who are you trying to impress with all these? We know your type. You fit never chop today, but you are talking down on someone who is able to afford 4k for Soup.

5 Likes

Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by Mindlog: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
OgogoroFreak:

Below average soup for 9k, what is he cooking that he will spending that much for soup alone?

4 Likes

Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by YoungThug14: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
You know, the fact you are thinking about other things to do with money thus "slim fitting" the amount you spend on food. Says it all. [/quote]

So they should steal to be able to use 15k 9k to make a pot of soup? Ugly fool

Wish I can meet you face to face and give you a good beating of your low life, son of Bitch pretending to be living comfortable. Idiotic mudafucker.

You can only say those trash with your keypad ODE!
Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by robinso01(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
You are poor. Trust me on this one.

You know, the fact you are thinking about other things to do with money thus "slim fitting" the amount you spend on food. Says it all.

I don't beg for money nor food, that simply means I'm not poor. If spending 15k on soup makes you think you're rich, then you're not rich. Ur 15k soup is what some people uses to feed their dog in a week. So be calming down Richmond.

1 Like

Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:21am On Aug 09, 2022
robinso01:

I don't beg for money nor food, that simply means I'm not poor. If spending 15k on soup makes you think you're rich, then you're not rich. Ur 15k soup is what some people uses to feed their dog in a week. So be calming down Richmond.
I don't spend 15k on soup. I just told you the least amount you need to cook soup. You get?
Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by sonssyo: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2022
Don't mind all these guys saying all these stuffs, 4k written there is excluding money for some items,the basic ones in there is meat and fish plus vegetable, I bulk buy , like crawfish,knorr, oil and the likes.
Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by chinae(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonssyo:
Don't mind all these guys saying all these stuffs, 4k written there is excluding money for some items,the basic ones in there is meat and fish plus vegetable, I bulk buy , like crawfish,knorr, oil and the likes.
Ignore that toad running his/her mouth, when asked to list items on how 15k will go down for a pot of soup, he will start blabbing.

15k, Even if you pad the price and quantity of the items.

Juvenile everywhere on nairaland.
Re: Making A Pot Of Soup by henrimoto(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
@op... in this hard times, you dont make the soup to be thick.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Family Please Show Me Joy Today. I Need Money even if na 1k / My Funny Experience Trying To Double My Money / I Have These UK Used Stuffs For Sale...clean And Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.