Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup (28900 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by gentposh: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pls married men in the house help him out here...

My friend just called men to as me . I am yet to reply him

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by debbydams(f): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
I dedicate this space to all married women seeing shege in dia husband house.. God dey

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by jaeyking(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ask your wife the amount of money will make the desired soup for you.

no come dey disturb us

no be we say make you marry who u no trust

cuzz if u trust her, u no go dey ask this question for this place

492 Likes 39 Shares

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by TimT: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Wahala.. newly married man can't ask his wife how much will be enough... Na so Una marriage go take begin..?

273 Likes 19 Shares

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by ojun50(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
My advice for you is to make sure you buy food stuff and put at home, it will reduced the cost of cooking soups 🍲.

It depend on the numbers of days you want yr soup to stay.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
gentposh:
■ Pls married men in the house help me out here
You are still asking others this ridiculous question even as 2023 dey close so and 2024 dey around the corner? undecided

30 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Danielfalana(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
angry undecided any amount u wish afterall u own ur family

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Hezzyluv: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
Gentlemen and ladies, do we tell him who he has married? grin

11 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by jamesversion: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
gentposh:
Pls married men in the house help me out here

Make una dey respect unaself abeg. Which kind problem be this.

14 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by illicit(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
If he can't decide that on his own, he probably shouldn't be married

embarassed

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by FirmTR(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2023
shocked
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:37am On Sep 07, 2023
During your waka Waka she doesn't cook for at all ok give her 10k

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Foodqueen(f): 1:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Stingy men association.

God forbid.

31 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by youngrichnigga: 2:42am On Sep 07, 2023
Give her anything from 2k upwards; the kind of soup depends on how much you now give her....The 2k version should at least give you ila alasepo (okro) undecided undecided undecided

40 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:

About $350 usd should be enough for a good pot of soup for a newly married man.

12 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by ecolime(m): 5:59am On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:

Na your wife you go ask not us. All fingers are not equal so you can't get the desired answer online.

If some men here tell you how much they give their wives to run the kitchen, you go run commot.

So look at your pocket, sit with your madam and you both reach a compromise.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Tallesty1(m): 6:04am On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:

Your friend should return his wife to her parents. He is not ready yet

27 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Mindlog: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:

Does this friend also call you to ask if he should use condom with his wife?

He should go the market himself and buy the stuffs, then allow the wife to do the cooking.

36 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by arantess: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2023
gentposh:

Social media validation will ruin many of you.

Oya give her 100k every week for feeding

35 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by arantess: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2023
Tallesty1:
Your friend should return his wife to her parents. He is not ready yet
I concur
Grown baby he is

10 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Jewessgratitud3: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2023
For a quality pot of soup that will last at least one week, 10k will do.
Average pot of soup that will last for three days, 5k.

Mind you, this is on management level cos for only me, I know how much I spend every week for soup.

Modified..
Chai! Why is everyone sounding so bitter? I just finished reading the comments of everyone above me thinking I could find something helpful but men.. I got the shocker of my life. Waaaat?

Simple question una turn am to warzone. Smh..I'm beginning to dislike this forum. Somebody can not come and find answers to a simple quest or issues bothering them, you'll just make the person look stupid. Too bad.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by oweniwe(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

10k soup that will last one week?

In which regime? Jonathan regime or Buhari or Tinubu own? undecided

22 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by JimmySwaggart(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2023
If not for increase in prices of food commodity. For someone who earns 50k and above, 8k will do for a week include transport to market, but na 2 square meals straight for the week. Every afternoon den fit dey soak garri with groundnut till their finance is ok.

5 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Zupay: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Mind you, this is on management level cos for only me, I know how much I spend every week for soup.

Modified..
Chai! Why is everyone sounding so bitter? I just finished reading the comments of everyone above me thinking I could find something helpful but men.. I got the shocker of my life. Waaaat?

Simple question una turn am to warzone. Smh..I'm beginning to dislike this forum. Somebody can not come and find answers to a simple quest or issues bothering them, you'll just make the person look stupid. Too bad.

Is he not supposedl to discuss such with his wife who know their reality in the home? Boyfriends whey dey give their babes money to cook for house no dey ask such question, na married man con dey ask am

He should also ask outsiders which colour of pant is best for his wife to wear to work

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by maureensylvia(f): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2023
8-10k

6 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by DyingFetus: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Don't give your wife money for food

She come back again and demand more claiming it's not enough

Get the list of food stuffs frrom her and buy them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Jewessgratitud3: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
oweniwe:

10k soup that will last one week?

In which regime? Jonathan regime or Buhari or Tinubu own? undecided

For two now. Just husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Zupay: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
DyingFetus:
Don't give your wife money for food

She come back again and demand more claiming it's not enough

Get the list of food stuffs frrom her and buy them

Why get the list from her, when he can write it out abi won't he know what has finished in the house?

When he buys them, he can store them and be bringing out the quantity the he wants the wife to cook as it would eliminate wastage.

12 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Jewessgratitud3: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Zupay:

Is he not supposedl to discuss such with his wife who know their reality in the home? Boyfriends whey dey give their babes money to cook for house no dey ask such question, na married man con dey ask am

He should also ask outsiders which colour of pant is best for his wife to wear to work

See.. this is not about their reality but a general survey which applies to everyone. besides he's a first timer and is new to this whole family thing so asking to learn from others experiences or have a rough idea of how to run that aspect of his home is not out of place. He just wants to know what works for each family and then draw his own plan from everyone's contribution which is normal.
The guy never marry before now and he gats ask so he won't end up performing below expectation. Make una dey calm down Biko. Na I too know" make many homes break today.

14 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Zupay: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

See.. this is not about their reality but a general survey which applies to everyone. besides he's a first timer and is new to this whole family thing so asking to learn from others experiences or have a rough idea of how to run that aspect of his home is not out of place. He just wants to know what works each family and then draw his own plan from everyone's contribution which is normal.
The guy never marry before now and he gats ask so he won't end up performing below expectation. Make una dey calm down Biko. Na I too know" make many homes break today.

What is difficult in sitting down with his wife and discuss it based on their financial situation?

What use it if I have an income of N450k monthly and because of our soup preferences, it costs my wife N18k to make the soup, my reality and his is not the same, so he has nothing to learn from me.

13 Likes

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Jewessgratitud3: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Zupay:

Why get the list from her, when he can write it out abi won't he know what has finished in the house?

When he buys them, he can store them and be bringing out the quantity the he wants the wife to cook as it would eliminate wastage.

How can a man go and be shopping for soup condiments? Men that don't know the right spices and ingredients to buy for some kind of our native soups. Theyll end up packing all those kitchen glory and mr chef spices in the market because they don't know our local spices.

Abeg leave soup shopping for us. No be everything una go dey form I can do it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Zupay: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

How can a man go and be shopping for soup condiments? Men that don't know the right spices and ingredients to buy for some kind of our native soups. Theyll end up packing all those kitchen glory and mr chef spices in the market because they don't know our local spices.

Abeg leave soup shopping for us. No be everything una go dey form I can do it.

I still say it, if he can't sit down with his wife and discuss it, then he should be going to the market to buy foodstuffs.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.