Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete (19922 Views)

Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by PharmacyStore: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good for him
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Stevo35: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
They should also disarm him' the following:- cutlass, machete,nail cutter,pin, nail, fork, scissors, etc. He should be in rehabilitation for a successful reintegration into the society.
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Yankee101: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's a beautiful day
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Graciafun(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Coly2012 post=115513840]Hope say them collect the Cutlass from am?

See as you make me shine teeth for this afternoon. To collect that cutlass is very important, before guyman hacks the officers that are de-kitting him.

1 Like

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Thomasankara(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Antoeni:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/08/police-de-kit-dismiss-officer-filmed-beating-a-man-with-machete/

I have the feeling that he will be reinstated, after he settlessome *ogs* at the top. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Thomasankara(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
fasho01:
Good one. Sadly, they'll never learn until they start getting dismissed in large numbers regularly

Any update on Abba kyari? [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Mayor36: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Una too dey jonze for here. If you're expecting compensation then you'll sleep there
Antoeni:
The Dismissed Policeman Should be Charged to Court And Then Sentence to Prison For The Abuse And The Victim Compensated by The State Government/ Police Authorities

1 Like

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by ComeToJesus: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Antoeni:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/08/police-de-kit-dismiss-officer-filmed-beating-a-man-with-machete/

I haven't really been a fan of Nigerian police but this current IG has shown a lot of character, commitment and competence.

I doff my hat for you Sir.

Well done!!

1 Like

Re: Police De-Kit, Dismiss Liyomo Okoi Filmed Beating A Man With Machete by Aburada: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Authoreety:
Ehen... Make dem put am for psychia o... And watch him for like 10 years, make him no go use police skills take form terrorist o...

My 2cent

Meanwhile, where is slawormiir
same as Slawormir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin / 2,000 Nigerians Dying In Chinese Prisons / Motorcyclist Strangled And His Body Dumped In An Uncompleted Building In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.