Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video (41756 Views)

Tinubu Upset, Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / BREAKING: Tinubu Unhappy With Soyinka’s Response To Pyrates Gyration Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by staadie: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
BATISHE ni tiwa
Gbogbo wa la ma ri BATISHE lodun 2023
BAT/SHET23 is a goal
Asiwaju + Shettima = Ashishe2023
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by Streetpriest1: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Old people and greediness
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by mach7(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
dangermouse:

Did it happen or not?
Is he well enough now?
These and more are the questions we should be asking
He never went to Paris. He never returned to Nigeria because of death threats.

Yes, he had his surgery in the US and from there proceeded to the UK to recuperate.

It was in the UK that all the well wishers including Mr. President met with him.

The Sahara Reporters story is cut and join. Half truths, misinformation and disinformation. The totality of which is a hatchet job.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by Yankee101: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
So Tinubu has Parkinson s?
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by dangermouse(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
mach7:
He never went to Paris. He never returned to Nigeria because of death threats.

Yes, he had his surgery in the US and from there proceeded to the UK to recuperate.

It was in the UK that all the well wishers including Mr. President met with him.

The Sahara Reporters story is cut and join. Half truths, misinformation and disinformation. The totality of which is a hatchet job.
where is the death treats coming from? It was only rumoured that he was dead when he went for treatment abroad.(I dont wish anyone death though).

Yoruba land has a lot of leaders who can be president and presidential.Nigeria right now cant afford the mistake of 2015 all over again. We cant waste another 8years.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by mach7(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
dangermouse:

where is the death treats coming from? It was only rumoured that he was dead when he went for treatment abroad.(I dont wish anyone death though).

Yoruba land has a lot of leaders who can be president and presidential.Nigeria right now cant afford the mistake of 2015 all over again. We cant waste another 8years.
Sorry, I meant death rumours not death threats.v Asiwaju Tinubu by God's grace and his past antecedents will never be a mistake.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by dangermouse(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
mach7:
Sorry, I meant death rumours not death threats.v Asiwaju Tinubu by God's grace and his past antecedents will never be a mistake.

We all are witnesses on how Buhari through his acrions and inactions plunged this country into a mess that it is today partly because of his old age and ailments associated with it. Granted everybody falls sick and all that, but trusting the faith of millions of Nigerians in the hands of such a person is too risky owing on how tje country is today.

Can you in all honesty trust your life in a drivers hand, on a long journey, who is sick?
Dont you see the journey would be frought with so many hiccups and uncertainties, slow, unpleasant and that you might end up not reaching your destination?
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by mach7(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
dangermouse:

We all are witnesses on how Buhari through his acrions and inactions plunged this country into a mess that it is today partly because of his old age and ailments associated with it. Granted everybody falls sick and all that, but trusting the faith of millions of Nigerians in the hands of such a person is too risky owing on how tje country is today.

Can you in all honesty trust your life in a drivers hand, on a long journey, who is sick?
Dont you see the journey would be frought with so many hiccups and uncertainties, slow, unpleasant and that you might end up not reaching your destination?
Different contexts which aren't comparable. A president is not a driver in the scenario as presented.

I have made my choice, feel free to make yours.

p.s. There is no factual or empirical evidence proving that Asiwaju Tinubu is sick.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by MOJ584(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Splendid235:
This is rather unfortunate, unbelievable and above all,a big insult to 200 million Nigerians that some people who are irredeemable are planning to foist a sick man on Nigeria just because of their selfish personal aggrandizement.I am watching how this particular episode will be defended by the Batist.

I am ashamed to be called a Nigerian and I reiterate my stand that Nigeria as one country will never develop even in the next 200 years

Oga,

God bless you immensely for this last Paragraph

Thank you sir
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by dangermouse(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
mach7:
Different contexts which aren't comparable. A president is not a driver in the scenario as presented.

I have made my choice, feel free to make yours.

p.s. There is no factual or empirical evidence proving that Asiwaju Tinubu is sick.

But you have just admitted he has been going abroad for treatment.
What is he treating if not sickness?
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by MartinsD12(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
powerfulguy:
The APC candidate and members of his team are upset that Soyinka “systematically revealed that Tinubu got Parkinson’s disease.

https://saharareporters.com/articles/breaking-tinubu-campaign-team-unhappy-soyinkas-response-pyrates-confraternitys-gyration
That the useless campaign whatever are unhappy Soyinka said the truth that agbado cassava man is sick with parkinson's disease is it not the truth? Tinubu is sick , we can't afford another sick president on medical tourism again while the country continue to suffer Never, he should go and enjoy old age it's a blessing, old age is meant to be enjoyed and have enough rest, the work of a president of Nigeria is a tedious one , agbado can't do it at all.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by mach7(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
dangermouse:

But you have just admitted he has been going abroad for treatment.
What is he treating if not sickness?
A leg surgery which was successful is not akin to sickness.

Moreso, I did not admit that he has been going abroad for treatment, this is false. He has only gone once as per public records and it was for his leg surgery at John Hopkins. If you have records showing otherwise, then provide it.

Kindly quote my words in their proper context.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by Billygee2u: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Lolzzzzz.. irrespective of the fact that those guys are indescribable humans, they spoke the truth.
It is only insensitive and clueless people that will handover a sick county to a sick man
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by FarmTech(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
This election will be the most interesting.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by MasterKernel: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
sanusideunifier:
It's natural to be old and weak. We all pray to get old and bow out but it is evil to to punish Nigerians with the weakness of old age. That's exactly what Tinubu is doing.

He should go and rest, and not disturb us with E mi lo ko

Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by 3rockets(m): 2:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Nothing just dey work for this man. Any where he turn na badluck for this election. Even people wey wan help am explain they goof
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by shegz24(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You're the one that is wicked to Nigeria project and blinded by sentiment.
Someone that can't raise party flag and was assisted by Adamu and Buhari

So if you are asked in court for a proof; its three people joining hands to raise a flag that is your evidence that one person is sick?

Can you listen to yourself at all?
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by shegz24(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Tribalism and foolishness has blocked your sense of reasoning.
Tinubu has Parkinson's disease, suffers from incontinence and other old-age-induced maladies and you're supporting him to be President.
Be honest with yourself, if Tinubu was contesting to be president of Yorubaland against Osibanjo would you vote Tinubu? You imbeciles are rooting for him only because he's from your region. If Tinubu loves this country he would've presented osibanjo. I'm Igbo and whether Peter Obi or Osibanjo wins I'll be happy

If you are not a bastard you will bring an evidence that suggest he has parkinson's disease?

And why on earth will I vote for Osibanjo over Tinubu?

Osibanjo is the VP of the worst government in Nigeria.
Tinubu was the Governor of the best state in Nigeria and set groundwork for future governors.

You have to be daft to vote Osibanjo over Tinubu except its entirely based on sentiment and not performance which is what majority of you daft Obi supporters move on.

There is no evidence of performance that suggest Osibanjo or Obi can even talk to Ngige or Akpabio talk more Tinubu in an elected/government office.

NONE!

Just dumb propaganda like "e piss for body" , "e dey shake".
Acting like kids.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by Honjoshy4u: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
shegz24:

So if you are asked in court for a proof; its three people joining hands to raise a flag that is your evidence that one person is sick?

Can you listen to yourself at all?

Hahahahahaha..... Oga, go watch the video first na. I said Tinubu's health and mental capacity has deteriorated. His smartness and prowess is in the past. You're the one that is hateful to Nigeria because you're trying to sell a sick man to a comatose nation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by ZombieSlayer1: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
shegz24:

If you are not a bastard you will bring an evidence that suggest he has parkinson's disease?

And why on earth will I vote for Osibanjo over Tinubu?

Osibanjo is the VP of the worst government in Nigeria.
Tinubu was the Governor of the best state in Nigeria and set groundwork for future governors.

You have to be daft to vote Osibanjo over Tinubu except its entirely based on sentiment and not performance which is what majority of you daft Obi supporters move on.

There is no evidence of performance that suggest Osibanjo or Obi can even talk to Ngige or Akpabio talk more Tinubu in an elected/government office.

NONE!

Just dumb propaganda like "e piss for body" , "e dey shake".
Acting like kids.
if you're not already a bastard you won't be asking me to provide you with evidence when your poo pee fossil is there displaying his foolishness to the world.
Only a bastard like you will support this useless government foisted on us by another bastard looking to rule because "it's his turn".
If Nigeria was divided and Tinubu comes out for presidency for Yorubaland I'm sure you won't vote him but you're supporting him to rule a country of 200 million people.
Tinubu is going to be retired permanently from politics next year whether you people like it or not. People like you are the reason we're in this mess and in the next 100 years Nigeria will still keep running in circles because of brainless imps like you who only reason on tribal basis.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by shegz24(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
if you're not already a bastard you won't be asking me to provide you with evidence when your poo pee fossil is there displaying his foolishness to the world.
Only a bastard like you will support this useless government foisted on us by another bastard looking to rule because "it's his turn".
If Nigeria was divided and Tinubu comes out for presidency for Yorubaland I'm sure you won't vote him but you're supporting him to rule a country of 200 million people.
Tinubu is going to be retired permanently from politics next year whether you people like it or not. People like you are the reason we're in this mess and in the next 100 years Nigeria will still keep running in circles because of brainless imps like you who only reason on tribal basis.

This idiot cant even mention one reason to vote for Osinbajo or the Obi he self-services on.

Not even ONE

You obviously dont know what you stand for to start with.

What is obvious? I said you have been brainwashed.
Some idiots came up with dumb theories that Tinubu is shaking n pissing on his body and you were foolish enough to swallow that obvious propaganda as gospel.

Its people like you that still believe Buhari died 3years ago and its a clone from Sudan that is our president now.
The same idiots that believe Covid19 was caused by 5G network and salt water cures it.

You just have your brain for internal decoration of your skull.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by shegz24(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Hahahahahaha..... Oga, go watch the video first na. I said Tinubu's health and mental capacity has deteriorated. His smartness and prowess is in the past. You're the one that is hateful to Nigeria because you're trying to sell a sick man to a comatose nation.

And i ask you again, what is your evidence that he is sick?

Joining hands to raise a flag is a sign of unity, but you dont think with your brain , that is why those that said Buhari is a Sudanese clone of the real Buhari that 'died in 2019' and covid19 is caused by 5G network can also brainwash you that a man running for presidency of Nigeria and has been actively involved in politics for decades till date is suddenly mentally ill and has parkingson's.

Your brain cant help you discern propaganda from fact.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by shegz24(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

You're the one that is wicked to Nigeria project and blinded by sentiment.
Someone that can't raise party flag and was assisted by Adamu and Buhari

Adamu n Buhari were rumoured to be against Tinubu getting the APC ticket; them raising the flag with him is to signify unity in the party.

Dont be a slowpoke, use your fvcking brain for once.

I guess you will also say Atiku is sick too, since his hands were raise here, right?

What I expect from any opposition is logical evidence of why their candidate will do better than Tinubu if elected into office and the plans of that candidate; not childish propaganda like "en hand dey shake" , "e piss for body"

Are we kids here?

Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by Honjoshy4u: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
shegz24:

Adamu n Buhari were rumoured to be against Tinubu getting the APC ticket; them raising the flag with him is to signify unity in the party.

Dont be a slowpoke, use your fvcking brain for once.

I guess you will also say Atiku is sick too, since his hands were raise here, right?

What I expect from any opposition is logical evidence of why their candidate will do better than Tinubu if elected into office and the plans of that candidate; not childish propaganda like "en hand dey shake" , "e piss for body"

Are we kids here?
Voting for Tinubu is as good as telling your 85years old intelligent king to be the president. ' I get am before nor be property'.
Tinubu has nothing to offer anymore, his physical and mental health has deteriorated due to old age. He should retire now or sane Nigerians will do the needful.
The Tinubu of then will never:
1) call APC Action Congress
2) promise to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava after sending them to Maiduguri
3) Say PVC has expired
4) can't turn a paper during the APC convention

Go and watch the convention Oga. He was struggling with the flag due to physical strength.
Watch him during his speech,he wasn't able to flip the paper without showing signs of health issues
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by Honjoshy4u: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
shegz24:

And i ask you again, what is your evidence that he is sick?

Joining hands to raise a flag is a sign of unity, but you dont think with your brain , that is why those that said Buhari is a Sudanese clone of the real Buhari that 'died in 2019' and covid19 is caused by 5G network can also brainwash you that a man running for presidency of Nigeria and has been actively involved in politics for decades till date is suddenly mentally ill and has parkingson's.

Your brain cant help you discern propaganda from fact.

Unity You don't watch with your eyes or you're blinded by sentiment. You so hate Nigeria and want it to collapse.

Voting for Tinubu is as good as telling your 85years old intelligent king to be the president. ' I get am before nor be property'.
Tinubu has nothing to offer anymore, his physical and mental health has deteriorated due to old age. He should retire now or sane Nigerians will do the needful.
2) promise to feed 50 million youths with agbado and cassava after sending them to Maiduguri
3) Say PVC has expired
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by shegz24(m): 2:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Unity You don't watch with your eyes or you're blinded by sentiment. You so hate Nigeria and want it to collapse.

3) Say PVC has expired

I really dont care who you vote for neither am i asking you to vote for Tinubu.

What i'm saying is that if you must criticize Tinubu, do so with FACTS and not propaganda.

Propaganda is a tool used to cajole the ignorant and unexposed.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by shegz24(m): 2:18am On Sep 09, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

3) Say PVC has expired

Go and watch the convention Oga. He was struggling with the flag due to physical strength.
Watch him during his speech,he wasn't able to flip the paper without showing signs of health issues

Many of you no just get sense and that is why Tinubu will win the election.

Go and collect notes and tips on how to be an opposition party from APC.
Go and study how PDP/GEJ was chased out in 2015.
Its not by baseless childish propaganda ; its by stating undisputable facts about the candidates government that was bad.

APC then mentioned undisputable facts about the poor governance of PDP for 16years and GEJ for 4years.
The best any opposition has done is stating the poor governance of Buhari's government- representing APC... Nothing concrete against Tinubu's years in office of Governor of Lagos state.
Its just baseless propaganda that even a neutral illiterate can see through as BS.
Re: Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video by shegz24(m): 2:27am On Sep 09, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Bring a concrete evidence against Tinubu.

And how is Tinubu part of the present government?
What position does he hold in the present government?

This government was foisted on you because Tinubu put a gun to your head and 22million Nigerians' head to vote for Buhari right?
Or it was Tinubu that told PDP and GEJ to flop?

The Obi that you support was literally the running mate of an Atiku who you now call a thief.
Your likes suddenly forgot Atiku was a criminal and another bad candidate in 2019, right.
But as soon as it got to May,2022 and Obi left PDP because he obviously will only be considered for the VP slot again, you clowns suddenly remembered how bad Atiku is again..
Doyin Okupe was literally a key part of Dasuki-gate under GEJ, the lot that stole money meant to purchase arm for the military against Bokoharam.

Datti's first and only real taste of popularity in his own LGA came as a senatorial candidate under Buhari's CPC.

IBB n OBJ that your prinicipal flirts with regularly must be good presidents of Nigeria,right?

Yet the same clowns claims they are for a "New Nigeria" or an Evolution.

Hypocrites taking advantage of the desperation of change by Nigerian masses to deceive their fellow hypocrites.

Confused lot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Detains Owombo Segun John For Exposing Booming Petrol Smuggling Business / Kogi: Wada Kicks As Early Results Favour Audu / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.