Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Will Happen If Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen If Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Emerges (1044 Views)

President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman / Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position / Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Happen If Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Emerges by djsteplion: 2:39am On Aug 09, 2022
Perfectbeing:
If you don't wanna compare your candidate's record with Tinubu's then forever hold your peace.

My point is, I'm not going to vote for a candidate who's more interested in more money entering his pocket, while the citizens languish and have nothing reasonable to show for it.

Lmao, Just imagining 50 million youths in the army bn fed agbado and cassava.
I rest my case..
Re: What Will Happen If Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Emerges by NaijaCowFarm: 2:40am On Aug 09, 2022
IgOga:

Smh....your IQ shows through it all.....and since 1999 that Tinubu has been nicknamed landlord of Lagos compare Lagos to your state and the rest of Nigeria.....Lagos is now the 5th largest economy in Africa.....your state is being compared to another poor state in Nigeria....

Sanwoolu was on TV yesterday to confirm that indeed Lagos generates 51 billion naira monthly... thanks to Tinubu’s ideas from mere 600 million a month.....I guess you've never made a million and don't seem to understand how money is made....every developed nation has a good tax system....there is nothing free in this world somebody paid for it... if you want wealth you must work for it....

I know some of you want Nigeria to look like Anambra rather than Lagos but God will not allow your evil desire come to pass

Myopic thinking. In 1999, a Kilometre of asphalted road cost about N3.0million, therefore you could construct 200 kilometres of road with N600 million in 1999. Today, Sanwuolu uses N2.0 Billion to construct 1 Kilometer of road, without a bridge. So, his N51 Billion can only make 25 kilometers of road compared to 200 kilometers in 1999. Use your brain. It is not made with EBA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Emerges by Perfectbeing(m): 2:43am On Aug 09, 2022
djsteplion:

My point is, I'm not going to vote for a candidate who's more interested in more money entering his pocket, while the citizens languish and have nothing reasonable to show for it.

Lmao, Just imagining 50 million youths in the army bn fed agbado and cassava.
I rest my case..
K
Re: What Will Happen If Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Emerges by Abdu81: 3:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Please can we have the Hausa version of the trending EMILOKAN song?
Re: What Will Happen If Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Emerges by techWriter3: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2022
Just like Lagps is the rconomic center of Nigeria, he'll make Nigeria the economic center of Africa
Re: What Will Happen If Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Emerges by freshpzy1(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cable: Are Peter Obi’s Supporters Losing Oxygen? / Tinubu Can No Longer Walk Without Being Supported / The IPOB Killing In Oyigbo I Gave The Information - Ijelespeaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.