Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Exposed! The Owner Of Olabest Farm Is A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exposed! The Owner Of Olabest Farm Is A Scammer (964 Views)

Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 / Owner Of Strange Shrine Speaks After Alarm Was Raised By Herbalists. Photos / The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! The Owner Of Olabest Farm Is A Scammer by GlobalNews2020: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Exposed! The owner of Olabest Farm is a Scammer

Global News Reports Olabest farms, an organization that is supposedly into the sale and delivery of Seafood, Frozen foods, Cow, Goat/Ram, Roasted grass cutter, and Guinea Fowl, is a scammer.

It has been discovered that after people place their order with olabest, the organization collects the money and then refuses to deliver the ordered product.

One of the victims, Mr miracle who spoke to a correspondent of saharaweekly, explained that he ordered guinea fowl and snails on Saturday, August 6th, 2022 with the promise to deliver Sunday morning, and to date, he hasn't gotten what he called for, only for him to discover that he has been blocked on Whatsapp and IG. He operates with a wema bank account named Nicholas Ekeh and account number 7351940957.

https://www.instagram.com/olabestfarmsng

Aside from that, other victims who spoke to us revealed that the operator of the page is a fraud and dubious person who has duped innocent customers of their hard-earned money.

Below are images of the chat of one of the victims and olabest farms:

Re: Exposed! The Owner Of Olabest Farm Is A Scammer by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Anything that indicates payment validate delivery I de comot hand like prick wen comot for toto.. If not payment via delivery forget it. I prefer face me bizness

1 Like

Re: Exposed! The Owner Of Olabest Farm Is A Scammer by omolola100(f): 12:00am On Aug 09, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Exposed! The Owner Of Olabest Farm Is A Scammer by SALIMAN(m): 2:50am On Aug 09, 2022
olabestfarms bringing diffrent acct no.
Re: Exposed! The Owner Of Olabest Farm Is A Scammer by SHEEGO2015(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Thank God I did my findings very well o. I wanted to buy things worth of 150k from this people. when they send their details, it doesn't correlate with the name...I started suspecting...I sent them the link to this article they block me
Re: Exposed! The Owner Of Olabest Farm Is A Scammer by AOresources: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Noted!

Let me help make it trend
Re: Exposed! The Owner Of Olabest Farm Is A Scammer by Fmayodele: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
The report is correct. I was also a victim of this nefarious act. It will now be difficult to trust online businesses. We need the Nigerian Police to come in on this issue please.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Three Members Of Notorious Armed Robbery Gang In Abuja / BREAKING NEWS! Security Alert!! Privileged Information Reveals The Mass Arrival / Skull Mining:"I Killed My Friend,Mined His Skull For 200K" Ogun Man Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.