Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Trump Confirms FBI Raided Mar-a-logo, Executing Search Warrant, Broke Into Safe - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Confirms FBI Raided Mar-a-logo, Executing Search Warrant, Broke Into Safe (724 Views)

Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms / 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Confirms FBI Raided Mar-a-logo, Executing Search Warrant, Broke Into Safe by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Even savvy Democrats know the truth.

Re: Trump Confirms FBI Raided Mar-a-logo, Executing Search Warrant, Broke Into Safe by SeraphEl: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
jimetagambo:

Just check his post history - Baba is in Nigeria. Only if he is this passionate about Nigerian politics, maybe we won't be stuck with the useless leaders we have in Nigeria grin

I am sure he is. Misplaced emotions or Escapism. Only if Nigerians are as passionate about their own problems……period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Confirms FBI Raided Mar-a-logo, Executing Search Warrant, Broke Into Safe by AlphaTaikun: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
OhBritannia:
Fbi raided the home of Donald Trump and you are here laughing and celebrating?

Fools!!!!!!!!!!! America is About or on the brink of a potential civil war and you are here laughing?

Even some top Democrats ain't happy with the news, i was watching CNN some minutes ago and you can tell that even the reporters are not happy with the news.

This isn't about being a democrat or a republican. At a time when the whole country needs to come together and sort out their differences so they can Unite against external enemies like Iran, China and Russia. Some Democrats are about to start a civil war and you are here laughing?

You haven't seen war before so you probably don't know what a war means for America where everyone has a gun.

This raid threatens everything America is built on.
This raid threatens the peace of America down to the very foundation.

I give you few months from now, those responsible for this act of war are going to pay for it.
Watch as this foolish act will make top Democrats start resigning because they wouldn't want to be part of this witch hunt anymore.

This was simply uncalled for and those responsible will pay for it, watch what's about to happen.
Mark my words.

It's like DSS going to raid the home of former president Goodluck Jonathan when everyone knows he is innocent and even if you want to investigate Goodluck Jonathan, there are ways to go about it maturely and presidentially but going into his home to raid him threatens the very security of Nigeria.

Things like these should be handled like someone handling a raw egg.
You have to handle it with care.

No nation in this modern world, be it America or china or Uk or Russia can survive a civil war, no matter how strong their military is.

Any nation that goes to a civil war in this era, is doomed forever.

The FBI should have known this.
This is the United States of America with strong institutions NOT Nigeria with weaker or work-in-progress institutions.

I agree there are some racial faultlines, but we are talking of strong legal institutions that made
even Bill Clinton to come under the searchlight during the Monica Lewinsky sex scandal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Confirms FBI Raided Mar-a-logo, Executing Search Warrant, Broke Into Safe by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Don’t blame the Dems.

Re: Trump Confirms FBI Raided Mar-a-logo, Executing Search Warrant, Broke Into Safe by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin
Since Trump’s day wasn’t going bad enough:

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigerians American Running For USA Mid Term Election In November / South Africa Calls On ICC To Issue Arrest Warrant For Netanyahu / I Cannot Believe My Eyes! (Todd Palin: Charles Manson was a Community Organiser)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.