Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) (17634 Views)

BBNaija: Ilebaye, Cross Kissing Passionately In Swimming Pool (Photos) / BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella / Bbnaija: “Ashawo Dey Your Eyes” – Bryann To Amaka After Spotting Waist Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by Chuksyno(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you're not serious. Stop the troll and grow up
one of the lazy youth spotted. What is the economic benefits of the show to you oga.
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by Emeka71(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2022
That is thier own cup of tea.
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by RapistOnBail: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2022
TimFisher2:
embarassed

This is my first time in the history of BBNaija, i was uninterested with the show

Because i have a clearer dream and goal to pursue

which is to Obidently rescue Nigeria from its quagmire and bring back the nation of our dreams

ObiDatti 2023
Let me tell you the sincere reason I won’t vote Peter Obi even though he’s my preferred candidate.

A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Biafran struggle.

Let’s hope what happened in 1967-1970 won’t repeat itself again.
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by toprealman: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2022
TimFisher2:
embarassed

This is my first time in the history of BBNaija, i was uninterested with the show

which is to Obidently rescue Nigeria from its quagmire and bring back the nation of our dreams

ObiDatti 2023
It is known as maturity. The scales have fallen off and now you can see clearly……congrats, na man you be.
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by socialjustice93: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by googlepikins: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2022
TimFisher2:
embarassed

ObiDatti 2023

I thought it's only me
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by googlepikins: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Let me tell you the sincere reason I won’t vote Peter Obi even though he’s my preferred candidate.

A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Biafran struggle.

Let’s hope what happened in 1967-1970 won’t repeat itself again.

But this is the vegetable that's about to die you want Nigerians to vote for.

Mad

Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by PharmacyStore: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2022
Una wahala too much
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bmaster:
Still am not interested! grin

...not interested..and you are still watching it.... hahahaha
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bmaster:
Still am not interested! grin

...you are not interested..and you are still watching it.... hahahaha
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by ufotunang: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
2 prostitutes fighting
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by Bmaster(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
ufotunang:
...not interested..and you are still watching it.... hahahaha
I never watch this season own for once.

The last time I watched bbn was their re union.

Tv got more interesting stuffs for me than bbn.

That's me being honest with you,
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by edoairways: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
verybadmouth:
Stupid show.
Ever since it started, I have completed two online courses. My goal is to complete ten before the show elapses.

Happy watching ooooo.
Stupid yet you comment on it? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
edoairways:

Stupid yet you comment on it? undecided
I commented to help people share my ideas and goals.
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by Bogeymann: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lazy yoots
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by Wwwq: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by edoairways: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
verybadmouth:

I commented to help people share my ideas and goals.
You commented because indirectly you are enjoying the show
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
edoairways:

You commented because indirectly you are enjoying the show
Sincerely bro. I haven't even seen a single clip of this year's edition. I made up my mind not to and so far, I have succeeded.
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by justicechichex: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
shegz24:
The finest girl in this set will be an average girl in many of the previous sets.

There is no one like Maria, Nengi,Kimoprah, Venita, Tboss, here.

Kimoprah is like the most finest BBN female HM since it's inception..
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by shegz24(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2022
justicechichex:

Kimoprah is like the most finest BBN female HM since it's inception..

Sabi guy
Re: BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) by justicechichex: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2022
shegz24:

Sabi guy

Omoh that girl too fine abeg.. During her set, i think she lasted 'bout 2wks in da house. I jus vex as dem evict am that day

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Watched A Man Called God Season 2 / BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri / Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.