Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke (33899 Views)

FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats / Imo Attack: IGP Deploys Security Reinforcement Squads, Sets Up Special Team / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by Hushbingo: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by EndWeakerection: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

He shouldn't forget to bring Davido to entertain the crowd tongue
He is not on Nairaland... Tell him that directly ,Since Its important to U go find his Contact.

Bad Belle
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by Patriotsleague: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2022
I wish you good luck in the service of your people. I see you doing well, I know money should not be your problem as a man inside a wealthy family. It's time to leave legacies, do it for the people and state of Osun, so the entire Nigeria enjoy it's benefits.

1 Like

Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by socialjustice93: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2022
I hope Adeleke doesn't disappoint sha..
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by Rebirth212: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2022
Nice move
Protect our DANCER
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by 8stargeneral: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Dis man swearing in go sweet die...davido go make it lively...d man go use dance entertain his guest wella
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by Lovenorth: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Initial gragra just like Soludo
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by NaijaCover(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Mide3367:
Good.

please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm Wednesday 27th July, 2022 afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499
I thought he has a reputation and name to protect? I found it amusing that someone that has been on nairaland since 2019 and has over 5k messages and engagements which so many people know is involved in this kinda scam.. It shows the integrity of average Nigerian when they have the opportunity to rip you off yur hard earn money. They simply throw integrity to the wind because of money wey no reach anything in this Nigeria economy. He is online here on Nairaland and refuses to reply chats.. Seniorwriter is a scam. Return my money.

How Much Is Involved?
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2022
Honestly I think that's a great idea 'cause if not that man might end up like Funsho Williams.
I don't trust Tinubu and his boys on top matter like this.
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by nedekid: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2022
On a lighter note, I hope the officers have good dance steps and a good sense of humor. grin
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2022
The right thing to do especially now that Oyetola is desperate to retain his already lost seat as governor

1 Like

Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by Honestfrend: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Senior Writer or senior scammer?
Trust is a luxury I can't afford online..
Mide3367:
Good.

please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm Wednesday 27th July, 2022 afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499
I thought he has a reputation and name to protect? I found it amusing that someone that has been on nairaland since 2019 and has over 5k messages and engagements which so many people know is involved in this kinda scam.. It shows the integrity of average Nigerian when they have the opportunity to rip you off yur hard earn money. They simply throw integrity to the wind because of money wey no reach anything in this Nigeria economy. He is online here on Nairaland and refuses to reply chats.. Seniorwriter is a scam. Return my money.
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by Parachoko: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Beremx:
Better o! Before they kill him like they killed his elder brother Isiaka Adeleke
Where do some of you guys get some of this una gist?

Who are the people that killed Isiaka?

2 Likes

Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2022
Nice
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by Justiceleague1: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2022
9jahotblog:
I can’t wait to witness your swearing in ceremony on November 27th, 2022. Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s a goal.
God be with and help him
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by OlujobaSamuel: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2022
Which one is Warn and release the officers?
Everything na war to Dem, even the language sef carry arms.
Why not Brief and Release the Officers?

1 Like

Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by yusluvad(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2022
It's necessary...
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by SIMONEKPA7: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
[b]Omoyele [/b]the notorious SARS officer is on the team
You know am?
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by temisartana: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2022
This is commendable from the IGP.

Please it should continue and happen this way when PETER OBI will be elected come 2023
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by ZaddyJ: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley

Good one from the IGP... The dancing Governor needs Special Protection before the Agbadorians use cassava kill am.
Osun state go too make sense under Adeleke because na steady party and cruise go de happen there

I don't trust any politician anymore. Even in America that's presume to be the modern day mother of democracy has politicians that lies
Until he comes in ,found out that there re nothing left in the Osun state treasury and send Oyetola to jail before I can believe if not he will worse than Buhari . So until our politicians learn to jail their predecessors for corruption and embezzlement of fund before then we keep going round and round and keep crying blue murder grin
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Honestfrend:
Senior Writer or senior scammer? Trust is a luxury I can't afford online..

grin
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by Viscuz: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Better carry security before Agbado hoodlums fight you o
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by Akharmony: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Baba this is a great opportunity to display your good heart and competence...i pray that you will b guided with wisdom to do the right thing. .

1 Like

Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by PharmacyStore: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2022
This is very good
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by omoranmilowo: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
I PRAY FOR YOU ADELEKE YOU WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOUR FOLLOWERS IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
kunleiky:
@9jahotblog
Your candidate don enter. Bring and shine forth the light in Ipinle Omoluabi o.
We can't wait for a new dispensation.
Tell him to do well o
he will do well in governance in Osun State. He’s prepared wholeheartedly for the governorship job.

1 Like

Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
omoranmilowo:
I PRAY FOR YOU ADELEKE YOU WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOUR FOLLOWERS IN JESUS NAME.
Amen
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

He shouldn't forget to bring Davido to entertain the crowd tongue
Davido will be there live to entertain the good people of Osun State on the November 27th, 2022 swearing in ceremony day. Everywhere will be occupied.
Re: IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke by kunleiky(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
9jahotblog:
he will do well in governance in Osun State. He’s prepared wholeheartedly for the governorship job.
Nice!
Wish him well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki’s Wife At EFCC Office Today [photo] / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.