Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

How To Cook Spicy Party Fried Rice (step By Step Pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Spicy Party Fried Rice (step By Step Pictures) (580 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide / Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cook Spicy Party Fried Rice (step By Step Pictures) by BethelAmarachi: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2022
How To Cook Simple Party Fried Rice

There are many ways to cook fried rice, but this is the simplest way that I know how.
There is no question that fried rice is a popular dish around the world.

I took my time and drafted out this recipe and it's worth trying.
So, what are you waiting for to give this recipe a try?

Kindly visit our website for the full recipe ����
https://myfamilypride.com/.../how-to-cook-simple-fried-rice/

Fried rice ingredients

Rice ( 4 cups or choice of cups )
Chicken, meat, or fish ( of choice )
Chicken or meat stock
Vegetable oil ( of choice )
Nigerian Curry powder ( if desired )
Ginger ( ground half-finger )
Garlic ( 3 crushed cloves )
Onion of choice ( 1 chopped big sized )
Boiled liver, kidney, or sausages ( diced )
Thyme ( 1 tbsp )
Stock cubes ( of choice )
Chicken flavor ( of choice )
Frozen prawns or shrimps
Green color or turmeric ( for coloring)
Fresh peppers ( to taste )
Butter or margarine ( 150g )
Salt to taste

https://myfamilypride.com/.../how-to-cook-simple-fried-rice/

How To Cook Spicy Fried Rice

Should I boil my rice before frying it?

There are pros and cons to boiling rice before frying it. Boiling the rice ahead of time removes some of the starch, making it easier to fry without sticking.

However, boiling water can also lead to unevenly cooked grains, which can make your rice tough. Another pro to frying rice is that you get more crispy edges from the oil. However, if you boil the rice beforehand, you can cook it evenly and achieve a slightly softer texture.

Pour the stock into a pot, and add in the ground peppers, crushed garlic, ground ginger, thyme, stock cubes, and salt to taste.

The amount of meat stock/ water you need will depend on the size of your pot. Add the Nigerian Curry powder and cook on medium heat.
Here is the full

Curry is a yellowish spice that actually adds the yellowish. Add and stir, till you are satisfied with the color. Bring the curried meat stock mixture to a boil.

Pour the parboiled rice into the curry meat stock mixture and stir the content vigorously, cover it up, and leave to cook on medium heat until it is done.

Cook until it is 80 percent done. You should observe the rice closely. It doesn’t need to be too soft or too hard but it should be almost done.
Regularly check on your rice. As soon as you see that the water is all gone, take the pot with rice off the stove. Transfer its contents to a large dish, so that the rice can cool off properly.

FOR THE FULL RECIPE KINDLY CHECK HERE

https://myfamilypride.com/index.php/2022/07/06/how-to-cook-simple-fried-rice/

https://myfamilypride.com/index.php/2022/07/06/how-to-cook-simple-fried-rice/

Re: How To Cook Spicy Party Fried Rice (step By Step Pictures) by BethelAmarachi: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2022
delicious
Re: How To Cook Spicy Party Fried Rice (step By Step Pictures) by Channah1(f): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wow! shocked.
This rice is popping.

I'm inspired abeg. Will replicate this soon.
Re: How To Cook Spicy Party Fried Rice (step By Step Pictures) by seunak2016: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
maybe one day,I will try fried rice. that's the only good I never cook as a yoruba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What We Kill Today At My Work Place / Please, Which Yam Pounder Product Is Best For Home Use In Nigeria / How To Make A Delicious Homemade Cabbage Tortillas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.