Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec (21428 Views)

Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? / Buhari Congratulates Pantami On CIISEC Fellowship / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by Orlu13: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
GOTVee:

I'm a born again Christian

Taa get out....born again Christian my foot...own up to ur religion u head slammer

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by ComrdDRS1: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians? People like Pantami and other brilliants Muslim compatriots have shown that having Muslims at the helms of affairs is nothing to be afraid of.

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad
If you like be a dead Christian.
Islamabad hidding behind keyboard as Christian.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by frog12: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
nigerians will shout and congratulate themselves on these silly fellows. last time NOI was twitting her son can operate a surgery robot. hahah. even children can do these things.
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by Kurutinto(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
4ward4:
The dude is actually very intelligent

Indeed. Someone who can't use his intelligence to capture ordinary bandits
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by BATified2023: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
cornerstonee:
Not impressed
u dey craze

U n those born throwaway kids,u wan beg for money u still dey write rubbish
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
cornerstonee:
Not impressed
You are not impressed with Pantanmi landmark achievement yet you are begging for help.

You shouldn't have commented rather go straight to your begging post.
You cannot predict where help will come from
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by Iyatostrong(f): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=phemmyfour post=115530902]Yet he cannot produce plastic id card

Everyone is moving around with paper ID[ If you don't have diamond, you can't know the value of Gold. ]
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by cornerstonee: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Batam:

You are not impressed with Pantanmi landmark achievement yet you are begging for help.

You shouldn't have commented rather go straight to your begging post.
You cannot predict where help will come from

Noted!
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by cornerstonee: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
BATified2023:
u dey craze

U n those born throwaway kids,u wan beg for money u still dey write rubbish
thanks
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians? People like Pantami and other brilliants Muslim compatriots have shown that having Muslims at the helms of affairs is nothing to be afraid of.

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad

Why should we have a Muslim President. We have had a Muslim President for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Muslims? People like Buhari, Akintola and othe Muslim bigots have shown that having Muslims at the helm of affairs is something to be concerned about

1 Like

Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by chaseblack(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
Yet he cannot produce plastic id card

Everyone is moving around with paper ID

Actually regarding the National ID, I think he made the best decision.
Before the government announced that they'll stop the production of the plastic ID I have opined to friends that the government can actually make it easier.

I proposed two options, one is employment generation, a person like me won't mind paying 1000-2000 Naira just to have a National ID ( I know some might argue that the government should provide it free).

Imagine a sincere effort to generate 2000×100,000,000 (at least half of the population don't have the card), this will mean trillions of Naira generated and a plastic card cost just about #500 per one. Since it isn't a profit oriented effort, the trillions can be used to set up printing post in all 776 local government in Nigeria.
You can imagine the number of citizens that will be involved in building the offices, painting, designing, office workers etc, this will provide employment for at least 100,000 Citizens throughout the country thereby solving two problems(unemployment and identification) with one idea.

The second idea is to make the ID card available online with a template so citizens can just use the format to print their own plastic ID card which is what the government actually went with.

So if you are still waiting for plastic ID, you are on a long thing, just go to the nearest cafe around and ask how to print the card.
Price ranges from #2000-#3000.
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
xeratek:
Unblock my SIM cards fast
Are you a Yahoo boy?
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by Iyatostrong(f): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=iiifedimma post=115530958]Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain[ Give me good 5 reasons from obi's past why he deserves the presidency.]
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by Lugard89: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
What's the impact of his skill to national economy
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by Olat4421: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pantanmi tried
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by phemmyfour: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Iyatostrong post=115533327][/quote]for how long
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by phemmyfour: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
chaseblack:

Actually regarding the National ID, I think he made the best decision.
Before the government announced that they'll stop the production of the plastic ID I have opined to friends that the government can actually make it easier.

I proposed two options, one is employment generation, a person like me won't mind paying 1000-2000 Naira just to have a National ID ( I know some might argue that the government should provide it free).

Imagine a sincere effort to generate 2000×100,000,000 (at least half of the population don't have the card), this will mean trillions of Naira generated and a plastic card cost just about #500 per one. Since it isn't a profit oriented effort, the trillions can be used to set up printing post in all 776 local government in Nigeria.
You can imagine the number of citizens that will be involved in building the offices, painting, designing, office workers etc, this will provide employment for at least 100,000 Citizens throughout the country thereby solving two problems(unemployment and identification) with one idea.

The second idea is to make the ID card available online with a template so citizens can just use the format to print their own plastic ID card which is what the government actually went with.

So if you are still waiting for plastic ID, you are on a long thing, just go to the nearest cafe around and ask how to print the card.
Price ranges from #2000-#3000.

other Countries still uses plastic ID card, why is Nigeria case different. You need to go out more

Those people in the villages have no access to power and internet, how would they cope with the digital ID ideas
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Promotion comes neither from the east (Afghaneastern) or West (kind neighbours), but from God who can decrease one (as in the case of Unpaid Labourers) and set another up (as in the case of Jagabantists). Praise His Name forever, Amen.
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by helicoptarr: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
The question is:

TO WHAT END?
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by 4ward4: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kurutinto:

Indeed. Someone who can't use his intelligence to capture ordinary bandits

Watin concern him with capturing Bandit, so far so good he have been repositioning the digital space... If you see someone who is good academically, do well to admit despite human aren't 100% perfect.
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by detectivejones: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Realists:

Aboki Amaka, let the wailing wailers begin
@Aboki Amaka got me LMAO
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by Mrpojj(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by Alusiizizi(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Here is an excerpt from a description of the only requirement to be inducted into the CISA:

Register online for the CISA certification exam. The exam is available either online with remote proctoring or in-person at a testing center.

The only other certification institutions that do "remote proctoring" that I know are "diploma mills" which I am suspecting that this CISA is.

[url]https://www.isaca.org/credentialing/cisa?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CertBAU&utm_content=sem_CertBAU_certification-cisa-africa-product-google&cid=sem_2006813&Appeal=sem&gclid=CjwKCAjwi8iXBhBeEiwAKbUofeeNc6Ajy0E_KEpsO9vSU0tcYyj2lmF74GGF805mgsoihoJLniosBRoCiAwQAvD_BwE [/url]
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by Danny50: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Terrorist congratulating his fellow...
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by nkem1992: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
GOTVee:

Hold ya nonsensical post abeg.
Born again Christian my foot.
Osibanjo is not a Christian but a greedy fellow.
Who born again help, ya all are hypocrites.
No matter the techniques you employ MM is a no, not only to the Christian but to sane Nigerians en bioc.

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by caye(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
stanisbaratheon:
All these conferment is just paper work nothing more.

they brought pegasus into Nigeria's communication system to be monitoring citizens' calls and sms but couldn't stop terrorism.

The game is that the CIA/ Mossad/ Mi6/ Saudi or Turkish security agencies simply monitor the citizens of Nigeria for an ulterior goal.
Nigeria is a house with broken walls, and the gates wide open.
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by john633(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Failure
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by ArewaNorth: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
ManirBK:
Mashaa Allah! Congratulations digital guru Akaramakallah.... Islamic scholar professor Isah Ali Pantami May Almighty Allah countinue to elevate you and protect u from evil eyes Aameen Yā Hayyu Yā Qayyum Allah Yā ja kwana
Oya Ipob Terrorists come over Here

Ameen ya rabbiy!
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by ArewaNorth: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
Yet he cannot produce plastic id card

Everyone is moving around with paper ID

Have u forgotten to that plastic ID or paper has been suspended except if u so wish?
Now we have moved to digital ID!
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by ForumNL(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
GOTVee:

If only you know the office of vice president is powerless and even more useless when you have a domineering president like Buhari, Buhari is the failure here, he decides everything, thing got better when Osinbanjo was acting as president when Buhari was sick. So we know what we are saying, don't come here to talk about something you have no knowledge about

1 Like

Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by ForumNL(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Have u forgotten to that plastic ID or paper has been suspended except if u so wish?
Now we have moved to digital ID!

It's in Daura and Kano that plastic ID is suspended right?
Re: Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec by ForumNL(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
GOTVee:

You are denying your religion (Islam) and claiming Christianity just to support Muslim-muslim ticket
This is another evidence that you people have agenda, nothing honest and loyal about you all

You are a Muslim, and since you claim Christianity, you will never have peace in Islam until you become a true Christian

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair / Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.