Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,251 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? (1010 Views)

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec / 'We Don't Know Peter Obi And He Doesn't Know Us', IPOB Replies Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:48am On May 17
Many of us do not know that His Excellency, Peter OBI is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (FCIB)

He NEVER uses it.
As in, N.E.V.E.R.

Peter OBI's humility is out of this world, kai

Watch moment he steps into the hall, buzz of excitement everywhere.❤️

https://twitter.com/kcemenike/status/1791169054490649042?t=IaN8E_hoy4sqxoaGFEGLtw&s=19

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:49am On May 17
That other shattered accountant that never went to school will be all over the place mocking statistics and licking microphone.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:49am On May 17
nlfpmod
Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by YorubaMod(m): 11:01am On May 17
100% true

And he's not a fake certificate accountant like Tinupoo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by killsmith(f): 11:19am On May 17
The other oga is the president of the Chartered Institute of certificate forgers. (CICF)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Stanleymaster1: 11:21am On May 17
And many people left him and vote for poverty expecially those from dogoyaro land

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by 72virginGATEWAY: 11:25am On May 17
YorubaMod:
100% true

And he's not a fake certificate accountant like Tinupoo

Who draw this cartoon?

Hahahahahaha

Bola the cocaine sniffing korede is nothing but a bastard

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by 72virginGATEWAY: 11:26am On May 17
Stanleymaster1:
And many people left him and vote for poverty expecially those from dogoyaro land

Dogo what?
Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by 72virginGATEWAY: 11:27am On May 17
killsmith:
The other oga is the president of the Chartered Institute of certificate forgers. (CICF)

I swear Bola saliva go dey smell die, Remi the jealous bitch dey try o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by MEEVEET: 11:36am On May 17
That's the one thing I don't like about obi

He is not outspoken about his achievement and things he has done

Hostels this man has built is more than 20 with personal funds

Should I call nursing schools he yearly? ... Bishop Shanahan nsukka nursing schools gets 150 million from obi yearly

Na so shattima was insulting obi saying he shattima was Jim ovias boy... Jim ovia himself can't even insult Peter Obi na... They where Bank chairmen the same time

Majority of banks ATM cards are supplied by obi's company

Even with Tinubu stolen wealth if obi wants to pull money together and match him money for money Tinubu won't see draw

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by huptin(m): 11:44am On May 17
Once you get to a very senior level in Bank...you automatically apply for the fellowship and are given.

I think Obi was the chairman of Fidelity bank at a time so it's normal for him to get that honour...most senior bankers do.
Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by yarimo(m): 11:46am On May 17
But many of Nigerians know he is a fellow chartered institute of Fruadsters
Lizzysamuel:
Many of us do not know that His Excellency, Peter OBI is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (FCIB)

He NEVER uses it.
As in, N.E.V.E.R.

https://twitter.com/kcemenike/status/1791169054490649042?t=IaN8E_hoy4sqxoaGFEGLtw&s=19

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Ofunaofu: 11:55am On May 17
Lizzysamuel:
That other shattered accountant that never went to school will be all over the place mocking statistics and licking microphone.

It was really a wonder for an aclaimed first class accountant to say "na statistics we go chop"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Splashme: 12:25pm On May 17
Wow
Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Tap0lane: 12:35pm On May 17
I know he he also a fellow of the looting association of Nigeria n chairman of kickback taking criminal governor like Ganduje.

Lizzysamuel:

He NEVER uses it.
As in, N.E.V.E.R.

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by AnambraPikinSel: 12:37pm On May 17
Obi will never rule free born like me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by 11Monkeys: 12:39pm On May 17
😋😋😋 Thief'nubu and his drug cartel from North America belong to a wanted group by the Interpol for cocaine exports around the globe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:57pm On May 17
MEEVEET:
That's the one thing I don't like about obi

He is not outspoken about his achievement and things he has done

Hostels this man has built is more than 20 with personal funds

Should I call nursing schools he yearly? ... Bishop Shanahan nsukka nursing schools gets 150 million from obi yearly

Na so shattima was insulting obi saying he shattima was Jim ovias boy... Jim ovia himself can't even insult Peter Obi na... They where Bank chairmen the same time

Majority of banks ATM cards are supplied by obi's company

Even with Tinubu stolen wealth if obi wants to pull money together and match him money for money Tinubu won't see draw

One thing i like about Peter Obi is the fact he was wealthy even before joining politics! You can trace the source of his wealth as well as trace his background right from the time he was in school! I even know the name of his principal when he was at CKC: Fr N C Tagbo! This is all more than can be said for some thieving crooks who took advantage of the criminal Nigerian political and governance structure to enrich themselves and rig themselves into power!

38 Likes

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Melagros(m): 2:36pm On May 17
COMRADES, I am not surprised because he was onece the chairman of Fidelity Bank and those who usually occupy that exalted position hardly talk to the public about anything
Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by christejames(m): 2:56pm On May 17
The People's President and Leader for a reason cool

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Splashme: 3:00pm On May 17
A very humble man

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by okoro: 3:06pm On May 17
Agulu thief can never become president of this country in fact instead of him let power return to the north
Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by AcadaWriter: 4:16pm On May 17
nlfpmod
Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by HardMirror(m): 12:21am On May 18
Most people active in politics section are paid propagandists from APC, PDP and of cos Peter Obi. Dont let these people fool you. They are all the same. The same way Tinubu was packaged, so is Peter Obi by his paid minions. All crooks.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by okeyley: 1:03am On May 18
HardMirror:
Most people active in politics section are paid propagandists from APC, PDP and of cos Peter Obi. Dont let these people fool you. They are all the same. The same way Tinubu was packaged, so is Peter Obi by his paid minions. All crooks.

weyrey dey disguise

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Sapasenator: 3:25am On May 18
Lizzysamuel:

He NEVER uses it.
As in, N.E.V.E.R.

You are surprised that someone who once owned a bank is a Fellow of the Inst. Of Chatered Bankers?

I am surprised at your surprise.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Sapasenator: 3:27am On May 18
HardMirror:

I agree with you. All na personal ambitions.
Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by stonemasonn: 3:49am On May 18
MEEVEET:

lol
Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Iamanoited: 5:10am On May 18
HIS BROTHER EMEFIELE BEHAVED A LUNATIC BANKER.
Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Exousiang01(m): 8:53am On May 18
How is it a big deal that someone who held top managerial position in a bank is a Chartered Accountant.

Do you people think?

I am a nobody and even at my level having a COREN is a norm for me.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Beautifulday: 10:20am On May 18
Exousiang01:
How is it a big deal that someone who held top managerial position in a bank is a Chartered Accountant.

Do you people think?

I am a nobody and even at my level having a COREN is a norm for me.

How many people know him in that capacity? He doesn't make noise about his achievements. That is what the writer is saying. It bewildering to him

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Peter Obi Is A Fellow Of The Chartered Institute Of Bankers? by Exousiang01(m): 11:02am On May 18
Beautifulday:

How many people know him in that capacity? He doesn't make noise about his achievements. That is what the writer is saying. It bewildering to him

LoL

Like i sited myself as a nobody earlier.
I am a nobody, I have a COREN and many other internationa certifications yet nobody aside those in my professional circle know.
As small as I am, I dont see COREN as a big deal.

So being a chartered accountant shouldn't be a big deal to someone like Obi.

Its probably because your highest certificate is an SSCE thats why you think some of these things are so big.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liberia : Senior Government Official Quits After Having Good Time ! / Should Run-away Politicians Be Allowed To Come Back? / Jonathan Woos Anyaoku For INEC Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.