Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Janet Jackson Marries An Arabian Royal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson Marries An Arabian Royal (1967 Views)

Davido Dressed As An Arabian On His Birthday / Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses As An Arabian Woman On The Cover Of Hia Magazine / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janet Jackson Marries An Arabian Royal by Sadlaw(m): 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2011
It is so amazing that our dear janet jackson who just turned 45 is tying the knot with a handsome arabian knight ,in the name of wilsam al manna 36,who proposed to her with a 15carat diamond ring,the wedding seems to be taking place in december,unfortunately for jackson ,she is actually weighing the possibilities of giving birth"GOING THROUGH PREGNANCY IS NOT SOMETHING I ENJOY DOING,INSTEAD I THINk WE WOULD STICK TO ADOPTION"

Re: Janet Jackson Marries An Arabian Royal by Chintua: 3:24am On Aug 04, 2011
"GOING THROUGH PREGNANCY IS NOT SOMETHING  I ENJOY DOING,INSTEAD I THINk WE WOULD STICK TO ADOPTION"

Pregnancy @ 45? shocked You wanno die? cheesy
Tell me abourrrit.
Very nasty.
Especially if conception took place with a 'ringworm'! cheesy
I have petitioned God to make men the pregnant ones.

I don't blame you my sister.
But at 45, Has God's 'injury time' not passed you by? Dia "Janet"? undecided
Anyway, good news you found love in another culture. Black man nor be am for you with all that money galfriend! grin

*Dis tori get as e be sha. No source. I ain't buying it*
Re: Janet Jackson Marries An Arabian Royal by Sadlaw(m): 6:03am On Aug 04, 2011
What do u mean by u dnt buy it,go to www.naijan.com
Re: Janet Jackson Marries An Arabian Royal by Chintua: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
Source please!
Re: Janet Jackson Marries An Arabian Royal by amblors(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
Re: Janet Jackson Marries An Arabian Royal by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
Apparently Jermaine Dupri's money became too lean to keep her keen. And we all know that there's no money like Arab money.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO - Confusion! Actress Jackie Appiah Gets Beaten Up By Her Father / Rihanna Forces Fan To Photograph Her Bottom / Kim Kardashian And Beyoncé Feud: The Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.