Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure (541 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Bashir Ahmad: Tinubu In Enugu Is More Homecoming Than Obi's Rally In Anambra / Reno Omokri: My Receptionist Has A Better Degree Than Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by Jagabanofafrica: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2022
I wish many Nigerians will put sentiment apart and vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in coming presidential election in 2023. I have been attacked on social media by many IPOB members because of the bitter truth im saying.

If you want the problems of herdsmen and other insecurity to continue in Northern and some parts in Nigeria, then you are free to vote for Atiku, he is a Northerner , there are some actions , he may not take on anyone arrested from north, because they are his people.

Obi has not become the President , the yorubas are not safe in lagos again , the intimidation and insults on Tinubu and yorubas are much. Lagos is a yoruba state, but the IPOB will say LAGOS IS NO MAN LAND. IPOB are doing their businesses in yoruba but the only appreciation they can give is to insults Yorubas, IPOB are ingrate and useless

I dont know what IPOB gain in insulting Tinubu and yorubas, campaign for your candidate and leave the election for the people to decide.

They claimed Obi has done well in Anambra state but the same obi and his people are living in lagos where Tinubu and his men are governing very well. If truly Obi has done well , then why are they not living in Anambra and enjoy the legacy of OBI.

YORUBAS, eronu emata arayin lopo ooooooooooooooooooo

Tinubu in the next President by the power of JESUS CHRIST
Yoruba lokan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by matrixmuzi: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2022
Go and take ur medicine. U are sick just like tinubu.
Sorry.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by Ecos(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2022
grin Ur tilumbu is a criminal and and a shaky shaky body and hands . He is an old man with parkinson's disease. He should go and rest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Peter Obi is making Yorubas feel uncomfortable in lagos..

Na wa o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by nero2face: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2022
The best any sane Nigerian would do for himself is save up money and leave this country, there are more mad men than normal people in this country, how would someone just wake up and come to NL to type this rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by Qtrpst4: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well
E dey shout emi lokan

Your wailing never start, wait make campaign start

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by otipoju(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
I wish many Nigerians will put sentiment apart and vote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in coming presidential election in 2023. I have been attacked on social media by many IPOB members because of the bitter truth im saying.

If you want the problems of herdsmen and other insecurity to continue in Northern and some parts in Nigeria, then you are free to vote for Atiku, he is a Northerner , there are some actions , he may not take on anyone arrested from north, because they are his people.

Obi has not become the President , the yorubas are not safe in lagos again , the intimidation and insults on Tinubu and yorubas are much. Lagos is a yoruba state, but the IPOB will say LAGOS IS NO MAN LAND. IPOB are doing their businesses in yoruba but the only appreciation they can give is to insults Yorubas, IPOB are ingrate and useless

I dont know what IPOB gain in insulting Tinubu and yorubas, campaign for your candidate and leave the election for the people to decide.

They claimed Obi has done well in Anambra state but the same obi and his people are living in lagos where Tinubu and his men are governing very well. If truly Obi has done well , then why are they not living in Anambra and enjoy the legacy of OBI.

Yoruba lokan

Ori e ti gbale. How does Tinubu's ambition benefit me as a person. What has the Lagos state government done for me since 1999?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by Totilopussylick(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2022
matrixmuzi:
Go and take ur medicine. U are sick just like tinubu.
Sorry.

grin Tinubu that do the opposite of what doctors say.

Instead of taking medicine as prescribed by doctors.

He would woke up and chose to take drugs tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by EndsarsReloaded: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself, Tinubu in his present vegetative state can never be better than any other candidate. Not even Atiku and comparing him to Obi is something only urchins can do.

Someone suffering from Parkinson disease would never be allowed to rule Nigeria. Those pushing tinubu only want to remove him afterwards by claiming he can't perform his duties anymore then Shetima will take over and Boko Haram would then have a field day all over Nigeria.

It shall never be well with those supporting a brain-dead man like tinubu to rule Nigeria!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by Viscuz: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Tinubu loves drugs more than food - dino melaye

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by Viscuz: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Yoruba lokan

Oh you remember Jesus .

Una go hear am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by ekineme: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2022
Just wondering how much this " ..." Referring to the OP, received from this politicians, to sale their conscience.
Now the problem is not them selling their conscience and the future of their unborn child but trying to convince sane minds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by November1857(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Stop deceiving yourself, Tinubu in his present vegetative state can never be better than any other candidate. Not even Atiku and comparing him to Obi is something only urchins can do.

Someone suffering from Parkinson disease would never be allowed to rule Nigeria. Those pushing tinubu only want to remove him afterwards by claiming he can't perform his duties anymore then Shetima will take over and Boko Haram would then have a field day all over Nigeria.

It shall never be well with those supporting a brain-dead man like tinubu to rule Nigeria!
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by Abdu81: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Hand dey shake
Leg dey shake
Baba wey no well
E dey shout emi lokan

Your wailing never start, wait make campaign start
this song should be translated with all the stumbling scene of tinubu in all languages in Nigeria.
If this done tinubu is totally out.
No one will ever think of voting him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by hegelian: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Yoruba lokan

ogbadun pupo..you are the one insulting a whole tribe here and you are still the one crying foul that some people are insulting you..you will start the insult and when you are insulted back you invoke ethnic war...for your information tinubu does not represent yoruba, im yoruba and tinubu no represent me same way ekeremadu, okorocha no represent igbo...if you wanna campaign for tinubu campaign for him but dont bring in yoruba tribe into it..as a yoruba man i have right to support whomever i want and its definitely not tinubu...kia ama funrawa ni opolo lo ooo, sotigbo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by system21: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
The same mouth you used to say that IPOB are insulting are the same mouth you are using to call them useless � are you mentally useless?
Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by ibechris(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Let us see Nigeria to be a bank?

Will u just willingly employ a sick person to head your bank?

Let us be honest to ourselves...it is absolutely insane and absurd to allow an old man,far older than Obj to run this country again.

How u can allow a man who is weak and frail to contest for a seat of power just because he feels it is his time.

I pity our incoming graduates...this guy has nothing to offer us. I prefer Obi because he is sure to provide employments opportunities for those in need of jobs.

ATIKU may not be that bad but i still prefer Obi,as he is the best amongst the contestants.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by Qtrpst4: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wait and watch what Nigerians will do

Abdu81:
this song should be translated with all the stumbling scene of tinubu in all languages in Nigeria.
If this done tinubu is totally out.
No one will ever think of voting him.
Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by Prettygirl200(f): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
May thunder fire that your dirty mouth for typing that rubbish!!! A vegetable inform of a man can never rule this country!!! Ooo God every brainsless youth that has been payed to go campaign and vote in a FAILURE into the system, may that youth be paralyzed just like his choice of candidate.
Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Even though his fellow Muslims Yorubas know Tinubu is dying and can't do anything, they are still pushing fake competency tales. Check below for what is called development.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/7250109/how-peter-obi-transformed-anambra/2&ved=2ahUKEwi439O447n5AhUKhP0HHfuqAXcQFnoECAUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3wOeEi0kQXLoK54eSMlurD
Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by techWriter3: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
come and give ur medicine
Re: Tinubu Is Far Better Than Obi And Atiku , Obi Is A Failure by AstralBody: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Yoruba lokan

Emilokan emilokan baba wey nu well him dey shout emilokannn, hand dey shake, leg dey shake, baba wey nu well e dey shout emilokan.
Spits on worthless Tinubu head!

(1) (Reply)

More Videos As Peter Obi Received A Rousing Welcome At The NBA Conference (video / 2023: Disqualify Peter Obi Over Diaspora Funding, Pro-tinubu Group Tells INEC / Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.