Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora (530 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by IbomFinest: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2022
Peter Obi Returns to Nigeria With A Thank You Message to Nigerians In Diaspora

I am profoundly grateful to my fellow Nigerians whom I met and interacted with in Frankfurt, Rome, Toronto, Los Angeles, Houston, Charlotte, Washington D.C, Atlanta and New York.

Your warmth and collective graciousness has been elating; and your passion for rescuing Nigeria, inspiring. Your best wishes and prayers continue to uplift me.

As I return home after eight days on the road, I do so with a renewed sense of purpose and conviction. My take away is that a united, secure and productive Nigeria, which is our collective dream is POssible. It is a dream we intend to bring to actualization.

Thank you all for the quality time; expressed confidence and suggestions. Thank you for believing that a new Nigeria is POssible.

Above all, thank you for being members of the OBIdient Family. God bless you and yours. And God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. -PO
Source

OAM4J
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2022
You are always welcome.
Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by IbomFinest: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2022
More...

Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by IbomFinest: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2022
More... Response

Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by PraizHim: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2022
Obidients watch out. This is Ikoyi Pablo aka Amoda Ogunlere boy's agenda for the week.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by CanineOfJackal: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2022
The sagacity and intelligence prowess our Presidential candidate oozess out is so positive.

Make sure you vote PETER OBI

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by apache22b: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2022
I pity the Obidient's urchins that will waste their useless votes on their Grandmaster who's the father of all lies.

Mark my words today, Peter Obi is going no where with his inconsequential lies.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for a better Nigeria, better Economy, better Security.

Tinubu will single handedly eradicate touts ,Cultism and Agberos in the whole of Nigeria if elected into office.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are only looking for what to eat and impoverish Nigeria even more .

Labour Party is a structureless party and cannot do more than a dead rat, just like the vulture griller [b][/b]

My brothers and sisters be wise and do what is right for a better future for our dear Country

Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can put Nigeria on the right track again shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2022
apache22b:
I pity the Obidient's urchins that will waste their useless votes on their Grandmaster who's the father of all lies.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for a better Nigeria, better Economy, better Security.

Tinubu will single handedly eradicate touts ,Cultism and Agberos in the whole of Nigeria if elected into office.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are only looking for what to eat and impoverish Nigeria even more .

Labour Party is a structureless party and cannot do more than a dead rat, just like the vulture griller [b][/b]

My brothers and sisters be wise and do what is right for a better future for our dear Country

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 1

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by Brainmytool: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2022
ome people will not chew Cassava in peace again.
Anything to make dem tremble in awe is highly condone.
grin
Don't talk to me, chew more cassava for higher pay.
Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by kay1one(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2022
It's a shame that we're still waiting for just a live interview from the opposition candidates.

Nigeria should move past primitive politics and move into issue based politics which Obi is pioneering now.
Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by Tochi3(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2022
Thank you Sir for your love for Nigeria ...

Welcome back home
Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by Abfinest007(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2022
Agbado and cassava supporters wants to spread fake news bcuz they think they can win with lies

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by IbomFinest: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2022
apache22b:

You are neither here nor there... Not cold not warm... Sitting on the fence... Behaving like a hen who was eventually butchered because of lack of indecision.
Vote OBI-DATTI for your children's future.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by Laggafin: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2022
Welcome the peoples president elect grin
Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by toneroforever(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2022
apache22b:

I thought belong to the APC family,why r u bashing ur brother.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Returns To Nigeria With A Thank You Message To Nigerians In Diaspora by toneroforever(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2022
Nigerians r fed up with the incumbent.
Now eagerly anticipating the inauguration of the incoming ....

Vote wisely

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: The Difference Between A Movement And Party Campaign, By Dr Adamu / The SMS I Got This Morning / Wahala As Portable Zazu Draws Tattoo On His Fore Head To Look Like Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.