Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested (29400 Views)

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Genral Leo Irabor Orders 50 Generals To Resign / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by fergie001: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2022
Two months after a suspected terror attack on the Saint Francis Catholic Church in Owo, the assailants linked to the incident have been arrested.

The Chief of Defence Staff, General Leo Irabor disclosed this on Tuesday during a parley with executives and editors of media organisations in Nigeria.

General Irabor said the attackers were arrested during joint operations involving the Armed Forces, the Department of Security Services (DSS) and the police.

About 40 people were killed when the gunmen stormed the church on June 5, opened fire on the congregation, and also detonated explosives as the worshippers scampered for safety.

SOURCE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2022
Believe this people at your own peril

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by Odetokun3(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2022
And who and where are they

This information is not important until you disclose the identity and aftermath.

Audio arrest!

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by Sancheez4(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hope it's not a fake news this time

3 Likes

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by bigdammyj: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Noted.
Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by drsteroid(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
For this to hold water, they should mention how many people were arrested and the people involved. The CDS shouldn't give half baked story to the public

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by Firstcitizen: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pics and video confession or.................

5 Likes

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by hotspec(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is good, if the news is true.

4 Likes

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by OPICANTO2223: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
I keep wondering if songo , ogun, obatala and other afunja gods no dey work or see again. It's there duty as their protector of land and property to strike those gun men down

7 Likes

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by eomonkhegbele: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by x9ja1960: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Excellent! Any effort to sanitize this country of lawlessness must be encouraged and supported by everyone of goodwill, else we will cease to have a country.

As we look forward to elections next year, let us hear directly from the candidates to form a legitimate opinion on who should occupy the most important position in our country. Let’s not base our opinion on influencers, read speeches or adverts. Let’s not vote based on ethnicity, religion or other base sentiments. Let’s vote strictly on competence and ability to deliver today. No filter. No packaging. We can't afford a Buhari 2.0

As for me and my household, we will vote the party wey carry Papa, Mama, Pikin because Peter Obi is better than the rest!

6 Likes

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by omoredia: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
“But if you refuse to obey me and won’t observe my commandments, despising my decrees and holding my laws in contempt by your disobedience, making a shambles of my covenant, I’ll step in and pour on the trouble: debilitating disease, high fevers, blindness, your life leaking out bit by bit. You’ll plant seed but your enemies will eat the crops. I’ll turn my back on you and stand by while your enemies defeat you. People who hate you will govern you. You’ll run scared even when there’s no one chasing you.
Leviticus 26:14‭-‬17 MSG

3 Likes

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by etrouble: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Believe this people at your own peril

Even they also don't believe their own lies

7 Likes

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by Lovenorth: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Obi would be very angry about this good news

7 Likes

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by lifeandjoy: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Audio arrest

Useless people. It will not be well with them.
Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by Chijeep(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
K
Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by Realists(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Justice is all humanity wants against injustice, done to innocent people. Nigeria will be great again.

4 Likes

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by Orlu13: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Na only mumu go believe dis ppl

1 Like

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

HOW MANY TIMES WILL ONE THING HAPPEN IN NIGERIA??

3 Likes

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
This better be true
Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by Riversstate: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ok
Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by Totilopussylick(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Orlu13:
Na only mumu go believe dis ppl

Believe it or not.

They have done their jobs tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by Abbeyme: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Na so we go hear.

Owo prison go hear am
Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by fasho01(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
First good news to emanate from our security outfit in a long time

1 Like

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by Donedeal1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
This man just leaning,
Laid Mohammed did it better.

4 Likes

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by geelite(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
i'm from owo. i resides in ajanaku street.its a big lie. they did not catch anybody.. no matter what, we are obidient ... iro nla ni gbogbo won npa..

we are all obidient in ondo state especially owo. awon ole

3 Likes

Re: CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested by ZombieSlayer1: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
careless cappings.
Sunday Igboho did his best to protect Yorubaland from these marauders but his people rejected him and sacrificed him on the altar of "sophistication" and "political correctness", now few weeks ago we heard a top boko haram commander was captured in a forest in the West which means his footsoldiers are already running amok.
I weep for Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / "Retire In 2019, Nigeria Needs A Healthy President" - Afenifere Urges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.