Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State (33668 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by naikeboy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmm wike dressing this days ehhh
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer the questions.

1. Did i ask you for "who"? Does the question I asked not already answer the question of "who"?

2. Pls read again:
"How do these men you are talking about "move" votes?"

3. What does "these men" in the question above mean?

4. Am glad you acknowledged that I can write English. But my question still remains...how can you say you have high IQ, you aren't dumb and you aren't a mumu yet you can't differentiate between "who" and "how"? Pls explain

Read and read till you understand
Let me itemize the answers for you
You go just dey ask mumu questions
1. Have you not been in Nigeria on the eve of elections? The mobilization of money, foodstuffs, party agents and even transportation of voters is done by who?
2. Even after elections when it's time to falsify results, the bribing of electoral officers and cooking of figures is done by who?
3. If you can answer, then you now know how they "move" votes.
4. If you still can't connect the "how" to the "who" then it shows you're too dumb to even ask questions.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by hush15: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
ryloy:
Wike received Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State Government House for the commissioning of more projects

Wike my man, you don't need this childish tantrums cos we know the whole idea is to spite some people.

In life, when we win, we celebrate it and when it is otherwise, you sit back and reflect, then progress from there.

So try work with your members and see how you can progress together and not this kid behaviors you putting up, wining and dining with people in the opposition cos you want your party members to be confused. You only drifting away, and far away if you ask me.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by EndWeakerection: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Childish,Decamp ,tell the while world, you have Decamped ,What is the Meaning of all these.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Dapson73(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu told you these?

Because I am not understanding

Seems you know Wike more than I do

Is anything impossible in our politics?

May God spare our lives beyong next year.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Odaveboy(m): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gra gra and overdo .......
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by lexy2014: 5:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

1. Have you not been in Nigeria on the eve of elections? The mobilization of money, foodstuffs, party agents and even transportation of voters is done by who?
2. Even after elections when it's time to falsify results, the bribing of electoral officers and cooking of figures is done by who?
4. If you still can't connect the "how" to the "who" then it shows you're too dumb to even ask questions.

1. Did i ask you for "who"? Does the question I asked not already answer the question of "who"?

2. Pls read again:

4. Am glad you acknowledged that I can write English. But my question still remains...how can you say you have high IQ, you aren't dumb and you aren't a mumu yet you can't differentiate between "who" and "how"? Pls explain
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:14am On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

2. Pls read again:

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Coolgent(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Wamakko upon all good northern Politicians?
Wike isn't thinking straight.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by lexy2014: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

2. Pls read again:

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

2. Pls read again:

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by lexy2014: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

2. Pls read again:

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

2. Pls read again:

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by lexy2014: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

What's the correlation between all you have written and the following questions?

2. Pls read again:

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

What's the correlation between all you have written and the following questions?

2. Pls read again:

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Matthew2925(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Think9ja:
Atiku no be Wike mate at all. Wike is trying so hard to be noticed and appeased.
Atiku did well by not choosing him as running mate. So loud and uncouth.

How many votes does he think he has?
Rivers people are educated enough to know who to vote for, unlike our people in the North that vote according to the instructions of their imams and governors

No matter the outcome of the 2023 election, Atiku will forever be a bigger politician than Wike. And in the event that Atiku wins the race without Wike's support, Wike is finnished politically.

With all these madness Wike is displaying, he's further destroying his future presidential ambition (that is if he has).

The only tool Wike is banking on to use against Atiku are his thugs to disrupt the voters.

Atiku is not categorically asking of Wike's help.

All Atiku is asking from Wike is; if you won't support me, just sit down look
What you fail to realise is each of them have a stronghold over their regions. So if either Atiku or anyone else could get a region. That would be a boost.
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by lexy2014: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

2. Pls read again:

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

2. Pls read again:

You still have not gotten it yet?
Na wa o. This is the slowest version of a homo sapiens I've encountered

Oya take
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by lexy2014: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Oya take

1. Did i ask you for "who"? Does the question I asked not already answer the question of "who"? Simple yes or no

2. Pls read again:

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

1. Did i ask you for "who"? Does the question I asked not already answer the question of "who"? Simple yes or no

2. Pls read again:

Oya take
Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Oya take

2. Pls read again:

Re: Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State by doshiyad1: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2022
Penguin2:
He received Sanwolu yesterday

Today he’s receiving Wamako.

Both Tinubu’s men.

Wike what do you have up your sleeve?

Well, I still believe Wike will NEVER work for Tinubu.

Hmmm! following sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Defected To The APC - Rivers Lawmakers / See 32 Page Alleged Ballard's Report On Atiku Being shared By APC Supporters / Abba Kyari Committed No Crime On US Soil, Shouldn’t Be Extradited – Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.