Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Some Boss Are Heartless - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some Boss Are Heartless (645 Views)

See How Heartless People Are / Why Are Some Bosses Heartless? / Arabs, Lebanese And Asians Are Very Heartless...jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Boss Are Heartless by Chijioke4535(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Due to the ongoing ASUU strike, I decided to look for something doing to keep myself busy rather than staying idle, luckily I got employed as a cashier in a low budget Behind supermarket...
The next day I resumed work and the woman was expecting me to mop her shop which I told her wasn't part of our agreement, for Christ sake I'm a cashier not a cleaner, well I think that's Where the Genesis of the problem between the both of us started, though I later obliged to clean for her.
The following week, she said I should stop coming late to work like what's wrong with her, my resumption time is 7am while closing time is 5pm and she expects me to come very early so as to sweep and mop due to I live close by sad, untop the 15k she wanna pay me oo I still receive insults from her, she quarrels with her customers she's rude, she's inconsiderate, she feels she knows all and she nags Alot...I feel the straw that broked the camel's back was when I got angry and told her she feels it's her right to insult someone's child forgetting she has her own (I won't lie I said some things) she fired me ......
Still decided not to pay me complete.....FEAR HUMANS sad
Re: Some Boss Are Heartless by Chijioke4535(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chijioke4535:
Due to the ongoing ASUU strike, I decided to look for something doing to keep myself busy rather than staying idle, luckily I got employed as a cashier in a low budget Behind supermarket...
The next day I resumed work and the woman was expecting me to mop her shop which I told her wasn't part of our agreement, for Christ sake I'm a cashier not a cleaner, well I think that's Where the Genesis of the problem between the both of us started, though I later obliged to clean for her.
The following week, she said I should stop coming late to work like what's wrong with her, my resumption time is 7am while closing time is 5pm and she expects me to come very early so as to sweep and mop due to I live close by sad, untop the 15k she wanna pay me oo I still receive insults from her, she quarrels with her customers she's rude, she's inconsiderate, she feels she knows all and she nags Alot...I feel the straw that broked the camel's back was when I got angry and told her she feels it's her right to insult someone's child forgetting she has her own (I won't lie I said some things) she fired me ......
I'm kinda emotionally down right now, I pray I heal on time......

1 Like

Re: Some Boss Are Heartless by Kimiso(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
And you didn't even pack her goods comot
Re: Some Boss Are Heartless by Stallionhorse: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Why would she pay you complete did you work for a full month?? And truth be told told you should have left that work on the first day she asked you to mop but since you didn't then don't complain.. Yes your resumption time is 7am that doesn't mean you should get to work 7am it means the shop should be opened 7am.. Banks resume 8am but the staffs resume an hour or more earlier.. Have you asked yourself if you where competent in your duties?? Maybe thats what warranted her talking to you rudely and the insults, finally never insult your employers or talk back to them rudely.. If you think its easy to own a business and employ someone try it yourself..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Boss Are Heartless by lolu2019: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chijioke4535:

I'm kinda emotionally down right now, I pray I heal on time......
emotionally down because of 15k job.u better wake up.what is wrong with u.u are not suppose to be looking for work.u should be an apprentice at this moment learning one skill or the other.so that after graduation, u will be able to rely on urself.
Re: Some Boss Are Heartless by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Boss are not heartless but they wanted to massage their ego. Boss is like the belle of a lion that contain gold which must be mined by the miner.
Chijioke4535:
Re: Some Boss Are Heartless by sammirano: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Omo ibo learn to be humble grin once you are able to cope professionally with any type of individual, you have solved 80% of your problems.
Re: Some Boss Are Heartless by Karleb(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Why would she pay you complete did you work for a full month?? And truth be told told you should have left that work on the first day she asked you to mop but since you didn't then don't complain.. Yes your resumption time is 7am that doesn't mean you should get to work 7am it means the shop should be opened 7am.. Banks resume 8am but the staffs resume an hour or more earlier.. Have you asked yourself if you where competent in your duties?? Maybe thats what warranted her talking to you rudely and the insults, finally never insult your employers or talk back to them rudely.. If you think its easy to own a business and employ someone try it yourself..

What did I just read?

So he should resume 6 am?

Besides you are comparing Apple and oranges here. Bank staff are not payed 15k. They don't clean their office space. The go on leave and are entitled to benefits.

Please change your mindset.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

An Incident That Made Me Cry / We Are Hiring / URGENT VACANCY : AGENT ACQUISITION OFFICERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.